Senior Retail Wireless Consultant-Waterloo & Cedar Falls, IA
The Senior RWC position will be responsible for selling, coaching, training and assisting Leadership in operations for multiple locations in the designated territory. This full-time position will be expected to rotate among locations within the sales area and will report directly to the Area Sales Manager. The Sr. RWC will be based out of one of the market’s locations depending on associate’s physical home address and will be expected to achieve monthly sales quotas as outlined in the Sales Comp Plan.
Roles and Responsibility
- Be in alignment with company and branch office core values and expectations.
- Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
- Be available to travel 3 days per week to multiple locations to cover open shifts.
- Assists Sales Managers and Area Sales Manager in providing new RWC’s consistent, top-notch sales training.
- Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and NGW.
- Participate as a “team player,” constantly supporting Sales Managers lead in operations of the store.
- Mentoring and training team members to sales success through observation, coaching, and counseling.
- Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
- Create training classes as needed for new and tenured associates to further develop their sales and leadership skills.
- Provide strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example and setting a high level of personal and professional conduct.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Perform other duties as assigned by sales management.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated ability to achieve personal sales goals by executing on fundamental behaviors.
- Able to work nights and weekends, with a flexible schedule.
- Encourage a positive TEAM environment.
- Proven organizational management skills; able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Wants to coach and develop their team to success.
Next Generation Wireless started in 2001 with two retail locations in Cedar Falls and Cedar Rapids and now consists of 14 locations...