The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and staff support to the CEO/President. This is a part-time, non-exempt position reporting to the CEO/President.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain confidential files of correspondence, program budgets, data, etc.
- Data Entry
- Provide assistance as needed with research for products and services
- Maintain master calendar
- General office duties including: typing, flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, faxing, etc.
- Coordinate materials for meetings and training sessions and other activities
- Maintain and update database as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested with a team spirit
- Successful completion of an Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s preferred) from an accredited university or equivalent work experience