Next Steps Learning Center Employee Reviews in United States

Nslc
LICENCED CHILD CARE (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJanuary 28, 2014
I am a float, I go from room to room depending on where I am needed. I also cook some days. Management is very helpful and understanding. My co-workers are great people.
ChildcareFacility
Lead Infant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Chaska, MN and Chanhassen, MNFebruary 11, 2013
Working in the combined Infant rooms (The Young Infant and Older Infants are in the same room with a half wall) was challanging and very exciting. I loved watching each individual infant grow each day and to know I had a part in that felt amazing! The hardest part was having 16 infants which made things a tad crazy at times but was also a pro because you always had alot to do! It was a very face paced enviroment which I love! My co-workers were great! They were amazing teachers, educaters, and very fun!!
Good variety of ages in kids.
Childcare-Aide (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNDecember 17, 2012
I'd work mainly with infants, playing, feeding, napping, diapering, etc., and occasionally with toddlers and preschoolers. I learned to successfully work with not only kids, but my employers as well. Most of the co-workers were fun to work with, but many others were very dramatic and difficult to handle at times. There was lots of tension between certain people. The hardest part of the job was going along with the boss's instructions. Some rules were hard to follow and the boss being new, made it very difficult for lots of people. It was very rewarding being able to grow with some of the kids.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Next Steps Learning Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Next Steps Learning Center Reviews by Job Title