Please note only applicants with a cover letter that highlights relevant experience, suitability for the position, and expected compensation will be considered
You must be able to write bug free code from scratch and so we are not looking for someone who has basic familiarity with the technologies. We are looking for someone who is a coding ninja.
Since, our team is distributed, in addition to A+ programming skills, we require you to have project management, documentation, and verbal/written communication skills.
This position is open to only someone who is in US or Canada.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Additional Skill(s): HTML, CSS, MySql
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills