NextLabs is a software company focused on developing the major next generation policy enforcement infrastructure and system software. NextLabs provides large enterprises with active, policy-driven control of information network used anywhere by employees, contractors and partners. Our policy management platform and universal enforcement solutions enable centrally managed information network control policy across all applications, data and digital business processes.
The Sr. Consulting Engineer serves as a key highly visible member of Customer Solutions team. You will work closely with customer utilizing your technical expertise in understanding their information security and compliance requirements, architect and design a solution to solve their business needs. You will work on diverse project across multiple industries. This provides exceptional professional growth opportunity.
- Working closely with customers to design solution to need information security and compliance needs.
- Provide in-depth technical knowledge and development expertise during pilot, proof of concept stage, or enterprise wide deployment.
- Performing portions of integration technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Implement security solutions at the customer site using NextLabs software.
- Train customers in the use, administration, and customization of the software
- Install and configure NextLabs software at client premises
- Demonstrate knowledge of client’s issues, industry, and business operations.
- Ensure an ongoing client satisfaction focus from all team members.
- Contribute to the identification and development of service offerings, methodologies, and intellectual capital.
- Uses professional concepts in accordance to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- US Citizen
- BS degree in computer science or engineering with 5 years of experience or MS degree in computer science or engineering with 3 years of experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in pre-sale/professional services organization using Windows System Administration skills or Information Security specialist role, or systems integration knowledge.
- Hands on knowledge of one or more of the following: Active Directory, SharePoint, LDAP, SQL, IIS, Exchange, or ECM.
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with common scripting languages, Java, or .Net
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Travel as required to customer sites (up to 50%)
Ideal candidates will have a BS degree in computer science or engineering, 3+ years of enterprise software and large information security infrastructure consulting using windows administration skills and/or security expertise with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. This position offers excellent technical career opportunites for eager and motivated candidates.
NextLabs®, Inc. is the leading provider of policy-driven information risk management software for Global 5000 enterprises. Our software offers a cohesive solution for improving compliance and mitigating information risk by helping companies achieve safer and more secure internal and external collaboration, and ensure proper access to applications and data.
Our flagship data protection and entitlement management products, Enterprise DLP™ and Compliant Enterprise®, combine a XACML-based policy server and integrated workflow with identity-driven enforcement technology to offer the most comprehensive information risk management solution. Our products preserve confidentiality, prevent data loss, and ensure compliance across more channels and more points, within a single unified solution with the unmatched user acceptance and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).