NextWave Media has a talented mix of experienced Internet marketers. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful, and we’ve been profitable since our inception in 2003. NextWave is not an agency. We own and operate our own portfolio of web sites with over 4 million monthly unique visitors. We aggressively market our properties with minimal restrictions and maximum budgets—and we don’t do Power Points.
NextWave is looking for a passionate and talented Search Marketing Manager who will work on the day-to-day execution of our pay-per-click strategy to drive traffic to our proprietary web sites. This high-visibility position allows one to have an immediate and profound impact on a key driver of the NextWave business. NextWave is looking for a hard-working team player who can bring excellent analytical skills to this role. To excel, candidates need strong quantitative and ROI analysis skills.
The NextWave work environment is relaxed, yet dynamic and entrepreneurial. We seek a motivated, self-directed, adaptable individual who works diligently during work hours but who has a full life outside of the office.
At NextWave, being part of the paid search team is about more than just bidding on keywords. It’s about being part of a successful organization that produces rapid and measurable results for our entire business.
- Own daily execution of pay-per-click campaigns in multiple verticals and platforms (such as Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter)
- Oversee online display campaigns and ROI performance on Facebook
- Manage Tier I and Tier II search engine partner relationships
- Leverage search marketing technology provider of record
- Manage hundreds of thousands of keywords
- Function as campaign manager for a six-figure weekly budget
- Analyze performance of online customer acquisition to make continuous improvements: Quantitative analytics, Maximize return on ad spend, Creative optimization, Basic HTML and CSS skills, etc.
- Provide regular detailed reporting on program performance to the leadership team
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices
- 4 year college degree required – preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Physical Sciences
- 3+ years of experience in implementing paid search campaigns
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Detailed knowledge of Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter and other pay-per-click advertising platforms
- Google AdWords certification a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Ability and comfort working with C-level executives
- You enjoy crunching numbers