When you join the Nextiva family, you are making a commitment to be part of something cool – even contagious (in the best possible way). We take a “work hard, play hard” approach to serving our customers. Our culture is energizing and engaging, but don’t just take our word for it. We are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by the Arizona Business Journal. Our environment is innovative and creative. Our products and services are leaders in their markets of technology, communication and internet services that solve real problems for businesses. We are one of the fastest rising companies in Arizona and are looking for talented, fun, success-driven people to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Inside Sales Manager is responsible for the development and business results of a team of 10 or more quota-carrying Inside Sales Representatives. Each Inside Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining high activity standards, daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, adherence to Nextiva sales methodology and delivering assigned monthly sales revenue targets. The right Sales Leader for this position must have the proven ability to increase the productivity of sales representatives through skill development, adherence to activity standards, providing inspiration, rapid conflict resolution and building a highly-empowered, constructive Sales Culture.
Essential Job Functions:
- Results-Oriented: Meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue and productivity targets assigned.
- Customer Experience: Ensure consistent delivery of ‘Amazing Service’. It starts with the initial contact with Nextiva. Impart accurate information within team, ensure setting of realistic customer expectations and take responsibility for quick and effective hand-offs with other Nextiva teams (Onboarding, Support).
- Staffing: Accepts responsibility for the monthly revenue production of the sales headcount assigned. In the event of turnover, managers understands that replacement personnel must already be hired, trained and ready to perform.
- Associate Development: Monitor and track Sales Representatives individual performance, strengths and weaknesses, and be able to clearly communicate evaluations and execute developmental steps (Performance Improvement Plans). Coach, develop, and mentor Sales Representatives to drive continuous improvement in sales skills and product knowledge.
- Manage Activities: Ensure activity standards are being delivered per representative. Demonstrate clear ability to correlate activity standards with Business Results. Ensure use of Salesforce.com and accuracy of metrics.
- Role Model and Coach: Sales Manager must be the most effective and skilled sales resource on the team. Ability to tech sales skills and track record of exceeding annual sales objectives are fundamental requirements.
- Collaboration: Work with other Nextiva business functions to improve ability to improve return on marketing spend, evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing spend, ensure effective customer hand-offs to Support function and improve the effectiveness of cross-functional processes.
- Training: Work with Nextiva Manager of Sales Operations to identify, prepare and execute incremental sales skills or product training in order to improve close ratios and increase productivity.
- Forecasting: Must be able to confidently predict monthly/quarterly/annual sales bookings utilizing pipeline management for each Sales Representative. Must commit and take responsibility for the accuracy and achievement of the sales forecast.
- Reporting: Verify daily results, productivity measures, and assist with commission tracking.
- Process Improvement: Interface with various groups with Nextiva to help improve the overall sales process as well as drive the strategic initiatives of the Sales group.
- Communication: Meets with each sales representative individually for at least 1 hour monthly to review previous month’s results, lessons learned and areas for improvement. Uses this opportunity to coach sales representative to increase results for next 30 days. Executes team meeting weekly.
- Recognition & Reward: Candidate expected to understand the motivations and goals of each sales representative assigned. Manager demonstrates understanding of how to motivate employees for their reasons and understanding of how to manage a recognition and reward program for their team.
- Performance Management: Coach lowest performers for improvement and replace those that do not respond.
- Directly Involved: Recognizes that leadership is through doing. Spends majority of time on calls with Sales Representatives qualifying and closing business.
- Spirit of Intent: Understanding of the essential role of Management is to deliver business results through people. Candidates must understand that Sales Representatives are their customer and their responsibility. Manager understands the responsibility of knowing and demonstrating the key values of Nextiva in everything that he/she does.
QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum Experience, Training or Skills)
- 2+ years of high performance Inside Sales Management experience in a SaaS, Networking, Hosting, Cloud Telecommunications environment.
- 4+ years of high performance Inside Sales individual contributor performance in a SaaS, Networking, Hosting, Cloud or Telecommunications environment.
- Proven track record of achieving measurable business results goals in a high transaction Sales environment. Must demonstrate history of quantifiable success.
- Proven track ability to understand and act on information contained within a daily, metric-intense organization.
- Experience in creating constructive working relationships amongst departments.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high growth business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and organization skills.
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Sales team hours can start as early as 5AM for the East Coast and as late as 9AM for the West Coast. Manager may be required to be “on call” from time to time before or after Manager’s core hours to assist their teams.
Bachelor Degree Required.
Office environment. Business Casual Dress. Occasional travel required.
To apply, please submit a profile and resume via this link: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=3854781
Indeed - 19 months ago