NexTraq Employee Reviews in United States

could have been fun
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2016
the management was in two different locations and this made communication hard and some time because of this pay was slow you always got paid sometimes in the morning and sometimes in the late afternoon
Not a great company to work for
Account management (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 19, 2016
Since the acquiring of Nextraq by Fleetcor this company has fallen by the waist side and became a second thought the people that stuck around are being overlooked and micromanaged at the same time which is the strangest thing I ever seen. The company went from up and coming thriving company to a sinking ship it's only a matter of time before the doors are shut completely. No employee has been with Nextraq more than 2 years except upper management with are the VP's who are getting a paid a boat load of cash to point fingers. My suggestions stay away from this company or if you're employed with them already keep your head down until you find something better.
Pros
Quiet Office due to No One working here
Cons
No growth, low pay, & no tenure employees
Tough work environment
Account Management Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2015
While NexTraq was a private company - it struggled with building a culture as a great place to work while micro managing the day-to-day activities of its people. They hired adults but wanted to manage them like children. Holding adults accountable would have worked much better and driven a better cuture. After NexTraq was acquired by FleetCor, the ability to enroll for benefits, track work hours, request time off - all this seemed like an afterthought. Great senior leadership, great product, happy customers!
Pros
free coffee, provided many breakfast/lunches for staff
Cons
low pay
Great Learning Experience
SaaS Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2014
A great place to learn hardcore sales tactics. We were responsible for making phone calls to prospect clients then close the deal. Making presentations via gotomeeting to groups of prospects.
Pros
close to home
Cons
private company been bought out by bigger company.
Awesome work environment!
(SaaS) Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa FLDecember 29, 2013
Great potential for success given the ability of management to be of service to their employees.
Pros
everything
Cons
none!
Great Culture, Awesome Employees and an Excellent Company to Work for
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2013
I have been working at NexTraq for almost two years now and its truly been a positive experience. The senior management team genuinely wants their employees to succeed and invests their own time to help ensure the growth of their employees. NexTraq invests in dedicated, hard working individuals who are willing to put forth the effort and contribute to the company's success.

In my two years at NexTraq and with the encouragement and support of my mentor (my boss), I've been able to advance in my career, going from entry level and up through the organization, I've strengthened and acquired new skills sets, and have grown both as an individual and a marketer.

I have enjoyed being a part of such a great organization and look forward to growing with the company in the future.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere, great benefits, friendly employees, management encourages employee success, no micromanaging
Cons
communication issues between departments but that may be due to our rapid growth
BDR > SaaS
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2013
I had the opportunity to work on both sales and business development. They are night and day. The management, guidance and leadership that I received on the sales side was "either you get it or you don't, I can't help you." BDR has the pressure, but you wouldn't know it because management is there to help every step of the way, often offering suggestions and answering any questions that you may have. This is definitely a space that doesn't have much penetration, but once people catch on, it will be a thriving business
Pros
relaxed environment, no micromanaging
Cons
sales is a revolving door. get managers that know what they are doing and care about the employees.

2.7