NexTraq

NexTraq Employer Reviews

Awesome work environment!
(SaaS) Account Representative (Former Employee), Tampa FLDecember 29, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: none!
Great potential for success given the ability of management to be of service to their employees.
Great Culture, Awesome Employees and an Excellent Company to Work for
Marketing (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2013
Pros: relaxed atmosphere, great benefits, friendly employees, management encourages employee success, no micromanaging
Cons: communication issues between departments but that may be due to our rapid growth
I have been working at NexTraq for almost two years now and its truly been a positive experience. The senior management team genuinely wants their employees to succeed and invests their own time to help ensure the growth of their employees. NexTraq invests in dedicated, hard working individuals who are willing to put forth the effort and contribute – more... to the company's success.

In my two years at NexTraq and with the encouragement and support of my mentor (my boss), I've been able to advance in my career, going from entry level and up through the organization, I've strengthened and acquired new skills sets, and have grown both as an individual and a marketer.

I have enjoyed being a part of such a great organization and look forward to growing with the company in the future. – less
BDR > SaaS
Business Development Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2013
Pros: relaxed environment, no micromanaging
Cons: sales is a revolving door. get managers that know what they are doing and care about the employees.
I had the opportunity to work on both sales and business development. They are night and day. The management, guidance and leadership that I received on the sales side was "either you get it or you don't, I can't help you." BDR has the pressure, but you wouldn't know it because management is there to help every step of the way, often offering suggestions – more... and answering any questions that you may have. This is definitely a space that doesn't have much penetration, but once people catch on, it will be a thriving business – less

About NexTraq

Established in 2000, NexTraq® provides the most comprehensive fleet and asset tracking solutions in the telematics industry. – Read more