NexTraq Employee Reviews

could have been fun
Business Development Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 7, 2016
the management was in two different locations and this made communication hard and some time because of this pay was slow you always got paid sometimes in the morning and sometimes in the late afternoon
Tough work environment
Account Management Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2015
While NexTraq was a private company - it struggled with building a culture as a great place to work while micro managing the day-to-day activities of its people. They hired adults but wanted to manage them like children. Holding adults accountable would have worked much better and driven a better cuture. After NexTraq was acquired by FleetCor, the ability to enroll for benefits, track work hours, request time off - all this seemed like an afterthought. Great senior leadership, great product, happy customers!
Pros
free coffee, provided many breakfast/lunches for staff
Cons
low pay
Great Learning Experience
SaaS Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2014
A great place to learn hardcore sales tactics. We were responsible for making phone calls to prospect clients then close the deal. Making presentations via gotomeeting to groups of prospects.
Pros
close to home
Cons
private company been bought out by bigger company.
Awesome work environment!
(SaaS) Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa FLDecember 29, 2013
Great potential for success given the ability of management to be of service to their employees.
Pros
Cons
None!
Great Culture, Awesome Employees and an Excellent Company to Work for
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2013
I have been working at NexTraq for almost two years now and its truly been a positive experience. The senior management team genuinely wants their employees to succeed and invests their own time to help ensure the growth of their employees. NexTraq invests in dedicated, hard working individuals who are willing to put forth the effort and contribute to the company's success.

In my two years at NexTraq and with the encouragement and support of my mentor (my boss), I've been able to advance in my career, going from entry level and up through the organization, I've strengthened and acquired new skills sets, and have grown both as an individual and a marketer.

I have enjoyed being a part of such a great organization and look forward to growing with the company in the future.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, great benefits, friendly employees, management encourages employee success, no micromanaging
Cons
Communication issues between departments but that may be due to our rapid growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NexTraq. Our community is ready to answer.

NexTraq Reviews by Location