Nexus IS Employee Reviews

Incredible learning and career building experience
Technical Associate (Former Employee), San Diego CaliforniaJanuary 6, 2015
Nexus not only cares for its employees, it has proven to help me develop mentally and further pursue my goals. The onsite experience given as well as direction from the lead engineers has proven to be the most influential and productive way of learning.
Great place to work.
Sales & Office Administrator (Former Employee), Renton, WAJune 1, 2014
Pros: compensentation, great people, work load
Cons: can't think of any at the moment
I loved working at Nexus IS. I looked forward to coming to the office every day. I worked there for almost 4 years and every day was a pleasure. I have lifelong friends as a result and learned so much from being there. I wore several different hats while I was there and I loved what I did. Definitely a 5 star in my opinion. I would work there again if I had the opportunity to.
Account Exercutive
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: technical support team, pre sales support, post-sales support, implementation team
Cons: there's a specific culture at nexus (and it's not a bad culture), but it's best if you fit into that culture
Good company - but with comments.
The management team is very effective, but Nexus does have a certain culture that is pervasive throughout sales, support, and implementation groups. It's not a bad culture -- but there isn't a lot of room or value for employees who may not readily fit into that culture.
I'll put it this way, it's more challenging to work there if you're not comfortable with that type of culture.