NFC Amenity Management Employee Reviews

Terrible Management
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2017
Awful Pay. Flake on you then expect you work with them. Recruitment process is a mess and they don't even know who they're hiring. Look elsewhere. Terrible.
Cons
Low Pay, Management Awful
Love my work environment and the people i work for
Lifestyle Director (Current Employee) –  Sunny Isles Beach, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Great company to work for. Stable job without too much stress. Great upper management and always there to help when needed. Wish there was more growth opportunity within the company
Fast paced with a lot of turn over
Concierge Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2017
Working with NFC has been and experience, good and bad. You have to be a quick learner and think on your feet. Great starter job but no real career growth.
Don't work here too long
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 14, 2017
It's good for the time being, but quickly find a better job. This is definitely not a place to advance your career. You'll meet some good co-workers, management is bad, pay is bad.
Pros
Not a hazardous job
Cons
Pay, Management, Benefits
Good Company...if you want to stay stagnant
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 8, 2017
Initially a great place to be at...over time the room for growth seemed to grow smaller and smaller instead of larger, especially with the experience I came in with and the performance I had while there.
Missing money from paychecks.
Licensed Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 23, 2017
It could be fun working for them however you will be called to properties IF you are buddy-buddy with them which is unfair as not everyone gets a chance to work.
Also, it is hard to keep up how much you make and who has not paid you! Horrific. They owed me so much money however they couldn't prove it because the director of a "certain" property never put down the services in the system!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Steal your money, favoritism, etc.
Concierge
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 21, 2017
Just don't waste your time. They mess up paychecks all the time. They promise full time but that won't happen. They sell the company too all these great benefits you will never see. Etc. Accept job offer at your own risk.
Pros
Easy
Cons
Great for a part-time working student
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2017
Slow-paced days allow for studying. Midtown locations in Atlanta are the best. The worst are in Buckhead, in my opinion.

Residents are usually very friendly and nice. Shifts can get long and boring without anything to do at some locations.

Other locations are CRAZY and very busy.

It all depends on location.

NO BENEFITS. NO PAID VACATIONS.

Definitely not a company to look for growing opportunities in. Great for a part-time student just looking for a few hours throughout the week.
Concierge/ Supervisor/ Concierge Director (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 25, 2017
There are plenty of things throughout the day to keep you busy. We meet a ton of people and advance quickly when we do well. schedule is very flexible.
Pros
Advancement, raises, team values
Cons
call outs, coverage
Great company to be apart of and awesome networking and training!
Resident Services & Concierge Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 20, 2017
I enjoy working with a team who takes pride in consistent and professional service to the community. NFC is the company for that!!
I was apart of the Dallas, Texas team and my experience was extraordinary. I met great people, worked with great people and shared meaningful memories. Super awesome!!
Concierge/Security (Former Employee) –  Weehawken, NJJuly 16, 2017
The Typical day at work is very routine
I learned the importance of productivity
And also to be very patient when multitasking with residents
Processing paper work daily and doing daily inventory
Pros
Good pay and great management
Cons
Alot of paper for security job
Okay
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2017
Log mornings, must be fast thinker. Had to be independent handle loads of packages. A lot of responsibilities to handle when working alone Slow nights
productive fun place to work
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2017
productive fun place to work. typical desk job. very strict, very temporary position. the management was good, and a lot of room for growth. most enjoyable part of the job was the shift varieties
Horrible communication/ Very Unprofessional.
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 26, 2017
This Company is hiring Lifeguards with no locations to put them, management always "have to get back to you" &nd you have to purchase your own uniform, it's just a BIG sense of unprofessionalism that overshadows this company, I definitely would not recommend.
Pros
No Supervision
Cons
Very Poor Communication
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 18, 2017
I love it. Just wish that I was able to work fulltime. I dedicate alot of my time to the company and work at several locations, yet I am struggling to find a full time position in the company.
Productive environment
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 28, 2017
I enjoyed interacting with people. I learnt how to deal with many different types of people and how to adapt to circumstances in order to avoid conflict.
Productive workplace!
Spa/Pool Attendant (Current Employee) –  Coconut Grove, FLMay 20, 2017
A typical day at GH consists of constant interaction with great people who come from many different places giving me the opportunity to get a taste of the variety of cultures around the world. Management is always making sure we have a healthy work facility and that everything is running the way it should by having meetings with someone from each department every morning. This helps our property manager know exactly what goes on everyday and furthermore pursuing the goal we always try our best to achieve. " Giving the best of ourselves to our clients everyday. "
Pros
Christmas Bonus
Cons
Little amount of hours
What an awesome environment to learn and grow
Concierge Attendant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 18, 2017
I am a fresh out of school hospitality major graduate and I have been treated royally by the interview staff, my direct manager and the regional manager. I am being groomed for a managerial role and I believe I will eventually land that kind of job - This region seems to have a lot of growth potential and I am excited to be part of such a professionally managed company.

The property I work at is extremely busy, but I am learning a lot about multitasking and keeping my cool in tense situations.This is the part of the job that I enjoy most - how to deal with upscale residents who are quite difficult sometimes. The Property Manager and new leasing team have been nothing but supportive for the NFC staff - They enjoy having us here!
Pros
Lots of room for growth
Cons
Don't get to see my peers other than shift changes
ok place to work
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 13, 2017
 Assists residents regarding complaints and concerns.
 Manage/Supervise all operational areas for the property.
 Greet Visitors.
 Assist Property Manager/Leasing Office Management.
Pros
networking
Cons
no breaks
A day at work
Concierge/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 8, 2017
Working at NFC, has been a progressive journey. I have been growing consistently, the NFC team are very caring people. What i love the most is being able to provide a solution to every customer/resident that I meet.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
pay more