NFI Industries Employee Reviews

production and cold
Order Puller/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: I loved the work
Cons: i never knew what time i was getting off
we worked on production to make sure that everything is properly pull,packaged, and placed on the right amount on the pallet order.the job begins at 10 oclock a.m. until whenever we finished the orders of production.10 to 12 hours or more a day 5 days a week.I had ahigh production level at all times.
worst job ever worked
Order Selector (Current Employee), South Bend, INAugust 19, 2015
Pros: pay per hour
Cons: lifting, pulling streching, work weekends, 10 hr days
Bread trays poor in like water and you are required to separate them into different routes. Job is easy to learn but very physically demanding requiring you to lift heavy bread trays over your head 40% of the shift. The forklift drivers are very disrespectful when dropping product in area to process and supervisor expects high volume of product moved every day and has a competition attitude which promotes coworker rivalry instead.
Great company with a structured environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJAugust 18, 2015
fun and fast paced at certain locations. upper management is open minded and approachable. definitely a place that is enjoyable to wake up and go to work.
Fun place to work
Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Lunch truck, Friendly co-workers, and training
Cons: short breaks, small break room, and cold enviornment
My typical work day was good.
I learned how to operate a lot of equipment.
The management was ok and the co-workers were very friendly.
The hardest part of the job was picking the heavy items.
The best part was the atmosphere. everyone seemed very happy and friendly.
enjoy working with a team invirenment
Operation Supervisor (Current Employee), Chino, CAJuly 2, 2015
I enjoy working and developing my work force along with my management team.the hardest part of my job was team discipline,the part of my job I enjoyed the most was making the employees feel good about there job.
Great place to make friends
Material Handler (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAJune 26, 2015
This job gave me the opportunity to make new friends as well as build more self confidence in myself to go out and speak to my other co workers
smalll company with big potential with right management
Fork Lift Driver (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJune 17, 2015
Pros: small atmosphere
Cons: heathcare is high
under right management would be a great company. no chain of command. Supervisor has no experience. company doesn't care about their employees..
Commute was a challenge from Whittier to Chino and back
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Chino, CAJune 16, 2015
Guaranteed 40+ hours per week
Overtime
Outstanding team work
Co-workers were willing to help and train me in order to do daily tasks in the most safe, efficient and proper way
Lifts were kept in clean condition
Organized lift parking, charged batteries, and a daily checklist
Hurried up to start operations at this building and had to many problems.
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Aurora, COJune 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches when they started up.
Cons: short breaks, management was clueless.
The management was ill prepared for this operation when they opened up. Threaten employees if they punched in right at the start time because they had started the pre shift meeting before the start time. Always looked for the negative of employees work methods and not the positive. Had problems with the computer dropping signals with the terminals making it harder to do the job. Forklifts with the wrong lenght forks on them and made it easy to damage product. Would not recommend!
Good Place
Selector (Former Employee), Champlain, NYJune 5, 2015
Pros: Time off when needed
Cons: Getting laid off, long time to get on to their payroll
I really liked working there, but over the broken promises for Full time status and a pay raise. I enjoyed working with most of the people there. It is a pick/pack warehouse. I learned how to pack there which was a plus for me.
Easy enviroment to work with
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), Lebanon, INMay 29, 2015
Easy place to work for, not much growth and been there for a year and still not full time. Alot of favorites there. I love what I do there but the pay is no good either.
as said before not much from for growth
very hard on their employees
customer service (Former Employee), Ontario caMay 22, 2015
Not a friendly work environment they expect a lot with little time. I worked there for only 7 days and was told by an employee that I was doing good
Great place to Learn
Safety Specialist - Accident / Claims Analyst (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMay 15, 2015
I have learned extensive knowledge about DOT laws and regulations as well as what happens in the background to keep a trucking company in compliance.
NFI
Allocator (Former Employee), Muskogee, OKMay 14, 2015
Pros: Good working place.
Cons: Needs a better building.
Great Company to work for, Good Senior Supervisor, Good staff Employees are good people to work with. highly recommend this company.
not a good working place for a new warehouse
forklift (Former Employee), aurora coloradoMay 11, 2015
Pros: made some new friends, ok working hours
Cons: managment hours not family friendly, bad set up in keg room not enough room, not enough room for all the cases of beer, micen import with draft.
This job was all about getting you hyped up for this great company. Once they opened for regular business is when the management went to heck. They didn't if you had things going on out side of that place. They over work you and get all bent out of shape when you cant work over 12 hours days. They are all about the numbers not the workers on the floor.just not a good place to work
Good at first
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Aurora, CoApril 21, 2015
Pros: 100+ hours bi-weekly currently if you like that
Cons: Short breaks, Bosses with attitudes, they dont care about your schedule outside of their warehouse mandatory overtime
I began working for this company 1 1/2 months ago and it was great at first. We began really slow and my shift was the best working 5-8's a couple weeks ago we pick up slightly which i guess caused. 6-10 shifts anf anyone who had a problem was threatened to be terminated then the other day i was terminated w/o any reason at all. Also i was working multiple positions and they complained about my prodution
Good company but could be much better.
Operations Manager (Former Employee), St. LouisApril 18, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: uncertainty all the time never any warning.
Good company to work for, too many management changes. Also very clicky company. If you don't know someone you are on the outside looking in. They will bypass you on opportunities and play favortism to who they like, not based on knowledge or past experiences. Many hidden agendas by upper management. Bennifits were good in the beginning of employment and gradually became worse and more expensive. Upper management don't stand behind lower management. As a manager you are always on the defensive trying to defend your actions. NFI will side with a driver before getting all facts and terminate manager before verifing information is correct.
No work life balance
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAApril 13, 2015
Operations of warehouse facility on second shift, opening and closing of the facility. Hiring and coaching of employees. Reporting to Director of logistics.
N/A
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), Bensenville, ILApril 12, 2015
Pros: N/A
Cons: N/A
Steady flow of Job duties. Continued opportunity for creating new processes to enhance inventory.

I learned new skills in tracking inventory incoming and outgoing.
First job
material handler (Former Employee), chinoMarch 31, 2015
Good place to start if it's your first job only if there's a lot of work otherwise you'll find your self stressing that you didn't go to work for a whole week, happened to me too many times so I found a new job.