NFP Employee Reviews

Great people
Independent Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 21, 2017
Great bosses. Many opportunities to learn different products/services. Central location/nice office. Managers are very open to input from employees. Easy going atmosphere.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long sale cycle
NFP Intern
HR Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 23, 2017
NFP is a wonderful company to work for. Leadership is very attentive and people come first at NFP. NFP has a culture of nimbleness, fantastic results and personalbility.
Pros
Great culture and leadership.
Cons
Not to much opportunity for growth.
Great company.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJuly 25, 2017
I worked for NFP for (unfortunately) just 5 months because I found out I was pregnant. While employed with NFP I quickly began to learn what a great company it was. It's a driven, well rounded atmospher. My bosses were great. Always willing to work with me, educate me and treated me with respect. I would highly recommend NFP for emplyment.
Financial Services Company
Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2017
The IT organization was disconnected from its component parts, resulting in poor communications, and hampering the ability to implement solutions with real business value.
One of the top companies in its industry
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 21, 2017
NFP is a solid, middle of the road company to work for. It's definitely a place that you can grow and thrive, in the right position or group. At this juncture I wouldn't say it's a place I would stay at long-term.
Great company with plenty of room to run
VP (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2017
Fast growing and robust business model (acquisition + organic growth). Collaborative culture and is especially a great place for women to grow their careers. Passionate and energetic leadership. Work/life integration is very good.
Pros
Growth! Plus leaders keep it real and communicate well.
Cons
Pace of acquisitions can make things challenging (but exciting) at times.
pretty bad
Direct Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 28, 2017
no growth at all. management is terrible, they don;t care about employees. compensation is pathetic, you're better of with a different company. Dont work here,.
Awesome experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2017
Awesome experience, great people, great culture. As an intern I had to ask for work a lot of times because there wasn't a ton for the interns to do. But, once I took that initiative they kept me busy. It's an amazing atmosphere, people there boast about the culture of the company and love their jobs. I think there's definitely a lot of opportunity for advancement. The pay could be better in comparison to other big financial firms in the city. I also wish they allowed the interns to work longer hours.
Pros
Culture, people
Cons
pay
Great Working Environment
Health and Welfare Benefits Consultant (Current Employee) –  Warrington, PAApril 19, 2017
the work done at NFP is very faced paced but also very rewarding because you get to work with clients are very compassionate and eager to provide the best benefit solutions for their employees. NFP is willing to not only match the clients needs but also willing to help develop competitive strategies to allow its clients to primarily focus on their core business while NFP works the benefits offerings that clients want to offer to their employees. The culture is a very friendly and performance oriented environment but the company does value each and every employee. They really truly embrace the family atmosphere and are not just invested in its employees from a production standpoint. They truly value their employees.
Pros
Great Work environment
Cons
None at the moment
Productive fun place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2017
Fast paced, flexible work environment. Reasonable benefits and pay. Good location. Good culture and friendly atmosphere. Co-workers are team players and take pride in their work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
High Volume; producers could respect operations timeline more
Productive place to work
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MADecember 28, 2016
A typical day at work consisted of any sort of office management on a day to day basis. I enjoyed my co-workers and also enjoyed meeting new people/clients as they came into the office.
Look elsewhere
Employee (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 11, 2016
Lots of lay offs, management gossips with employees about other employees, sink or swim mentality, you are over worked and under appreciated. It's a lot like being back in high school, some real snobs here.
Pros
Some really great employees
Cons
long work hours, unprofessional management and huge workload
Needs to improve organizational culture
AVP, Advanced Sales Case Designer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 13, 2016
NFP is limited when it comes to organizational culture. The employees keep to themselves. Leadership provides limited feedback and communication.
Pros
Cons
Limited organizational culture
terrible
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 28, 2016
Terrible management who would share too much information to you about other employees and what they think of them. Also, there were layoff left and right when I was working there. You didn't feel that you had any support at all.
Doing Things Right
Employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 26, 2016
NFP offers the challenge of being able to make a difference for a variety of individuals and companies. If you want to be involved in multiple projects that can truly make an impact, then this is a great place to be.

There are some challenges, just like every job and company has. Communicating can be tough sometimes given there are quite a few office locations coast-to-coast and there is a lot going on within the company. But, I think you'll find NFP's Business Leaders and Managers to be honest and transparent about what works and what we need to work on.

Let's keep it up and keep doing the right things for our employees and our clients. NFP has an exciting future and I look forward to being a part of it!
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Wellness, Culture, Benefits
Cons
E-Mail
Official response from NFP
May 13, 2016

As a current employee you know that everything we do, whether internally or externally is about someone else. Thank you for the feedback and for the difference you are making on a daily basis for our clients and for each other!

Great Place to Work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 16, 2016
This is a great place to work. Not only do they have a fantastic work/life balance, but you really get the opportunity to learn and grow within the company. Great people to work with.
1x1 Communications
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2016
Answer 150+ calls daily. Greet all incoming traffic. Assist group of 400+ employees and enjoy helping producers, reps, clients and direct to proper parties.
Nfp
Adm Asst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2015
Great financial organization with employees a priority. Private owned company with an excellent CEO. Good medical benefits.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor raises
Good place to work at
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 20, 2015
Is a good company in expansion, they are growing so they have made some changes that are helping the company to go further, is a small company. their salaries are not competitive
Excellent Company
Technology & Data Specialist (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAMay 27, 2015
A pleasure to work for and you know you are in a place where you can succeed and grow. You work with people that respect you and work hard themselves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NFP. Our community is ready to answer.