NGL Energy Partners Employee Reviews

Fundamentally Sound
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 14, 2018
NGL is a great place to work. Dedication and adaptability to business needs is a key to success at NGL companies. A good home for selfless focused people. Work/life balance is very generous; but, when market demand is high, it's all hands on deck. Intelegent leadership with sound planning strategies.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
advancement is limited
hi
Bay Attendant (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 2, 2018
i would love my job back but i dont think they will not offer me a job
i have too many secrets on them as a company.I loved my job, i just wish they cared more about they guys working day inn and day out for them...If you just want to make money and not take pride in what you do go to NGL
Pros
good money
Cons
threy dont care about thier workers
NGL Crude Transportation- Great place to work and great Leadership
Current Employee Crude Transportation (Current Employee) –  Permian BasinDecember 30, 2017
NGL Crude Transportation- .Great place to work awesome management, top notch Dispatch, Dispatch management can be reached and always there to help +++
Pros
Good family/work Balance. Promote from within and train!
Cons
Raises and Bonues could come more frequently
Driver
Crude hauler (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CODecember 22, 2017
Don't do it this company says stuff and will do the opposite cut throat micro management you have to constantly watch over your shoulder even if you think you do your job as it says in the handbook and trained to do so shave policy no hair past the corners of your mouth automatic write up no raises no bonuses no recognition on the good you do only the bad slip seating , hauling water or frac sand pays the same if not more
Pros
Cons
Everything listed above and then some
OK place to work
Data Management Specialist / 1099 Analyst (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXDecember 20, 2017
busy work days, learned Oracle and 1099 processing. I was a date management specialist. Work place was pleasant - very quite. the position was stressful as I worked for several different entities but I was able to keep up. I worked very close to home and the office was very small.
Pros
great pay
Cons
shady employees
It’s great place to work
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILDecember 3, 2017
Great workers always working to fullest always get things done on time and always correct on what shop out have great scores on product never disappointment
Pros
The workers there are great and it makes the day go by faster
Cons
Lack of management
Diverse energy company
Division Controller (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 29, 2017
My direct report was great and supportive. Good work environment but communication was poor. Latitude with technology which helped with efficiently completing tasks.
Pros
Compensation
Avoid!!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 28, 2017
I would give them negative stars if I could. No raises ever. No PTO. Treat employees very badly. Avoid this company. They let you know on your first day that they can fire you whenever they want for any reason. (Welcome aboard)
Pros
Cons
They do not care one bit about their employees. Worst place ever to work.
Ngl ep
Scheduler/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 28, 2017
NGL offers a fast paced constantly changing work environment. The company has several different integrated business segments and is a great place to learn about the different energy markets.
Decent for an inexperienced driver
Truck Driver/Crude Hauler (Current Employee) –  Hobbs, NMSeptember 26, 2017
Good place to start out as a semi experienced driver. Pay is on the bottom end, though. Management and dispatch are top notch. Benefits are decent, low end coverage though.
Pros
Dispatch and management are great
Cons
Pay is lousy
Co-workers were great
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COSeptember 21, 2017
Enjoyable place to work. Good working atmosphere in the office. Benefits were great. I was able to learn other duties in the office to expand my knowledge
Great place to work and great people
Terminal Operator (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 21, 2017
It was a great place to work and had great people in the supervisory roles. It is a place I'd recommend to anyone looking for a job. I could always count on support, as well as recognition.
Pros
Support of supervisors
Cons
Can't think of any
Former supervisor
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Lenox, ILSeptember 11, 2017
The place is a joke in New Lenox please do not apply at this location you will regret it me and several supervisors left that place no balance life the place is terrible and not safe
Pros
Cons
Upper Management
Good people, flexible work hours
Accounting Associate (Current Employee) –  Tulsa County, OKAugust 28, 2017
good people with good business practices; not much room for advancement; I enjoyed my experience working here and would recommend for anyone interested in oil and gas.
Relaxed work place.
Facility Attendant (Former Employee) –  Platteville, COAugust 18, 2017
All the employees were relatable and easy to work with. Alot of hands on problem solving. Multiple tasks to complete throughout the day so it was never monotonous.
good company
tanker (Former Employee) –  Cotulla, TXAugust 12, 2017
company has good management secure work good trucks lots of hours great benefits direct deposit the whole nine yards the only down side its in cotulla and im from laredo
Cut throat envoroment
Manager. Inspects (Current Employee) –  COTULLA EASTJuly 1, 2017
Ngl energy partners is the most backwards company to work for. They dont care about employees safety at all. None of there safety stations work like eye wash and shower station there just there for show and not even connected to a water source. Work place is always to dirty and grass and weeds are always too tall making it perfect for a rattle snake bite which I have steped on at least 6 times already this year. The manegment doesnt do anything about it not even cut the grass.
Pros
Cons
Insurance
work area
Ticket clerk/cook (Former Employee) –  Cotulla, TXJune 19, 2017
The location and employees were great to work with. Management were not around but were at time able to be contacted by phone. But only on their time.
Waste of time....
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAJune 8, 2017
No processes, procedures or any idea what they are doing. Zero culture. Management do not know anything. Constantly embarrassed for service failures..
Pros
A check
Cons
Everything about this company
NGL Energy Partners
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 30, 2017
This is a fantastic place to work. I have learned a great deal regarding time management, cash analysis and the oil-gas industry as a whole. Management is very strong and the leadership seem to have the best intentions for their employees. You are expected to put the hours in to complete the job.