ngl Employee Reviews in United States

terrible place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHApril 22, 2016
if you are looking to do good and not get involved in daily gossip about people than do not apply to this company. I would strongly urge people to stay away from this company. human resources doesn't care about the employees and management is no different. they make up lies to fire good people while the bad workers are still there. this is the worst company to work for.
Pros
nothing
Cons
terrible management, pay, co-workers are vindictive, human resources treat employees bad.
enjoyed the time i was thair
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orla, TXApril 15, 2016
typical day, leading others helping where needed. I learned a lot about the oilfield in a shot time, great to get to know all my co workers, and form a good friendship with all. cant think of anything hard about the job , the best thing about the job were the people I worked with and the friends I made
very unstable work enviorment
Truck driver (Former Employee) –  Aransas Pass, TXApril 8, 2016
Very poor equipment, very poor management, all around poor company!
ok leases to pull oil from, off loading stations are old equipment, I would not recommend this company to any driver.
Cons
Very Very poor management
Not a good company
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 9, 2016
The staff at NGL corporate are very nice and really helpful. The employees with NGL HR and Training did an excellent job and they make you feel very welcome. BUT the courier division is very poorly managed with little to no training or support provided...on the job training you pick up as you go. There was no true manager at this satellite office and the guy who claimed he was the point of contact had no real decision making ability or training skills. Any questions you had were directed to the HR dept. at NGL. In addition, the hourly wage for this position is very low and not even comparable to similar roles within other companies.
Pros
The guys you work with are mostly retirees and generally nice people, The job itself is not strenuous are the packages are very light.
Cons
Low wages, Absence of management personnel.
Excellent company to be associated with and work for.
funeral planner, licenced insurance sales rep (Current Employee) –  Arcata, CANovember 21, 2015
My training was excellent and occurred steadily over time, allowing me to assimilate and integrate complicated material. My interaction is minimal now, and primarily by phone. However, all of my experiences have been positive and growth oriented.
Pros
There is real money to be made in sales with NGL.
Cons
Not enough human contact.
Avoid like the plague
stat driver (Former Employee) –  phoenixSeptember 12, 2015
worst place i ever worked, the pay is horrible, management is horrible, they never fully describe job duties and regional supervisior rarely follows through on getting info in a timely manner, dispatch is horrible, everyday there were mistakes due to lack of info from dispatch, very embarassing standing around while they try to figure out there mistakes, dont be a stat driver you will get burned, the pay barely covers the cost of gas, cant support a family on only $200 a month after paying for gas thats all thats left of your pay check
Pros
Cons
everything
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 10, 2015
Company is closing, end of job assignment. Relaxed atmosphere, dress is causual. Lots of overtime working for oil and crude.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
manditory overtime
Not a good place to work.
Ticket Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma CityAugust 10, 2015
Gave us a bonus and then took it away the next day. Then on August 5th they came into the office and told us they were closing the okc office.
Worst company I've ever worked for
Accountant (Former Employee) –  BroomfieldMay 22, 2015
Management sucks. They don't care about their employees. There are no raises and the benefits suck. This is by far the worst company to work for. Controller expects a lot of work with little compensation. No room for advancement.
Not a company to trust!!! Former employee Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  OklahomaApril 10, 2015
Dispatch management is a joke, with zero experience. This company will kick you to the curb without notice, and for any reason they want. They do not care about there drivers. They tell you if you have a problem follow the chain of Management and you will get some answer....that's a big fat lie....it starts out with small stuff like they promise a bonuses ALL LIES open your mouth and next thing you know your terminated.
Pros
Nothing good about this company
Cons
Management sucks all the way to the CEO. under paid drivers, way to many chiefs and not enough Indians
Not good to be a driver at,
temp driver (Former Employee) –  lockbourne ohioMarch 18, 2015
I was a temp. driver for this company for 5 months. Management is dis organized, terrible equipment, lot of discrepancies on the trailers. they change their mind to many times, the transportation mgr. is trying to run it like a trucking company, bit it can not run like that for it is a logistics warehouse. Terrible place to drive for and the pay is low.
Pros
early am start with overtie
Cons
poor transportation manager.
over all my job experinence have been great
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GADecember 13, 2013
my experience at ngl was great it was hard work but a job is a job and I needed the job so I took it
los angeles probably is better
csr (Former Employee) –  broomfield coAugust 2, 2013
i worked in the denver office..the customer service dept. The people were rude. One of the girl who was young was bias about older people she was alway gossiping with this male dispatcher..people disappeared.she new who to fool the que computer..stayed off it. i do not believe mangement did not see this or did not want to. Alway the young reps would complain about everyone else. I think their should be a camera in there so the CEO will see what goes on
Pros
close to home
Cons
unprofessional employees
Fun place to work with a family atmosphere.
Outbound Manager (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAApril 18, 2013
Peak season is very busy and very rewarding knowing that you are helping parents fulfill their children s wishes.

The account I manage is Leap Frog and because they are educational toys, it was fun working there.
Pros
fun
Cons
no time off during the moths of june till december
warehouse
RTV'S (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHFebruary 27, 2013
OK place to work Monday thru Friday. i learn to use heavy machinery. Management is not fair to certain groups of people. I love the co-workers, they were like family. Not hard work at all, very easy to do. The highlight of my day would be completing my duties.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
working in bad conditions
Bonus opportunity
General Manager (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAAugust 15, 2012
Working with the crew was the best.Working in budgets was a big plus. Having corporatr in Dever was the hardest part
Pros
got to travel
Cons
healthcare was very high

2.4