ngl Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work.
Ticket Team Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityAugust 10, 2015
Gave us a bonus and then took it away the next day. Then on August 5th they came into the office and told us they were closing the okc office.
Worst company I've ever worked for
Accountant (Former Employee), BroomfieldMay 22, 2015
Management sucks. They don't care about their employees. There are no raises and the benefits suck. This is by far the worst company to work for. Controller expects a lot of work with little compensation. No room for advancement.
Not a company to trust!!! Former employee Driver
Driver (Former Employee), OklahomaApril 10, 2015
Pros: Nothing good about this company
Cons: Management sucks all the way to the CEO. under paid drivers, way to many chiefs and not enough Indians
Dispatch management is a joke, with zero experience. This company will kick you to the curb without notice, and for any reason they want. They do not care about there drivers. They tell you if you have a problem follow the chain of Management and you will get some answer....that's a big fat lie....it starts out with small stuff like they promise a bonuses ALL LIES open your mouth and next thing you know your terminated.
Not good to be a driver at,
temp driver (Former Employee), lockbourne ohioMarch 18, 2015
Pros: early am start with overtie
Cons: poor transportation manager.
I was a temp. driver for this company for 5 months. Management is dis organized, terrible equipment, lot of discrepancies on the trailers. they change their mind to many times, the transportation mgr. is trying to run it like a trucking company, bit it can not run like that for it is a logistics warehouse. Terrible place to drive for and the pay is low.
over all my job experinence have been great
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Forest Park, GADecember 13, 2013
my experience at ngl was great it was hard work but a job is a job and I needed the job so I took it
los angeles probably is better
csr (Former Employee), broomfield coAugust 2, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: unprofessional employees
i worked in the denver office..the customer service dept. The people were rude. One of the girl who was young was bias about older people she was alway gossiping with this male dispatcher..people disappeared.she new who to fool the que computer..stayed off it. i do not believe mangement did not see this or did not want to. Alway the young reps would complain about everyone else. I think their should be a camera in there so the CEO will see what goes on
Fun place to work with a family atmosphere.
Outbound Manager (Current Employee), Fontana, CAApril 18, 2013
Pros: fun
Cons: no time off during the moths of june till december
Peak season is very busy and very rewarding knowing that you are helping parents fulfill their children s wishes.

The account I manage is Leap Frog and because they are educational toys, it was fun working there.
warehouse
RTV'S (Current Employee), Lockbourne, OHFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: co-workers
Cons: working in bad conditions
OK place to work Monday thru Friday. i learn to use heavy machinery. Management is not fair to certain groups of people. I love the co-workers, they were like family. Not hard work at all, very easy to do. The highlight of my day would be completing my duties.
Bonus opportunity
General Manager (Former Employee), College Park, GAAugust 15, 2012
Pros: got to travel
Cons: healthcare was very high
Working with the crew was the best.Working in budgets was a big plus. Having corporatr in Dever was the hardest part