Niagara Bottling

Niagara Bottling United States Employee Reviews

fun work place
Palletizer Operator (Former Employee), Groveland, FLApril 23, 2015
its A Great Company To Work With id have enjoy To work for this company y learned alot with them...
good co-workers
good mannagers
the hardest was nothing at all
SHIPPING ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Missouri City, TXApril 7, 2015
A typical day at work would be steady but manageable. I learned to multi-task. I really enjoy working here. The coworkers help each other and we strive for teamwork.
great company to work for but the upper management at the Mooresville plant needs some working on
Facilities Technician (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCJanuary 28, 2015
Cleaning the warehouse floor empting trash and running floor sweeper and scrubber Warehouse manger was great to work for and nothing was realy hard about the job
Great place to hone your skills/ Loved the schedule
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee), StocktonJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: plant manager yelled all the time at the workers (production)
Great place to learn and expand my knowledge of bottling water and juices.
Great Experience
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee), Gahanna, OHJanuary 13, 2015
I gained some great experience with this company and my leadership. The schedule is the only problem I have with this company that does not work with my home life.
productive workplace
Packer operator (Former Employee), Ontario, CANovember 25, 2014
Pros: water sales to employees
Cons: seasonal position
I learned how to run one to three machines on my own on a everyday basis.
great work invierment and good people
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2014
every one they brought into join the team was a very well rounded person and easy to get along whit
work hours flew by as u were busy all the time
Husky Operator (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCNovember 1, 2014
overall was good place to work. felt i was in wrong position as i think i would have been better suited to a PM or maintenance position
worst job ever
production (Current Employee), ontario caOctober 5, 2014
Pros: water sale every pay day
Cons: everythng
this company is a joke unelss your having a hard time finding work dont work here. First of all the pay sucks unless your a mechanic or corporate you will make close to nothing every year you get a review but company decides if you get a raise at all ive heard of a guy getting a 6 cents increase lol as much profit niagara makes they should pay way better theres guys been here for tears still only making 10 bucks a hr they have to pratically live in the plant to make a living. Second of all unless you know someone in managment you will not move up most of the leads have maybe a year with niagara but were hired as leads because tgey are friends or relatives of a manager Mo Esparaza most are not qualafied to be a lead but at niagara its all about who you know the ones that did move up took around 5 yrs to do so at niagara everyone is related be careful Who u trust. last they have no heart niagara has company events but if your scheduled to work tjey will make you work they will have a picnic bbq at the park next door while your working not evn bring over food for the employees sweatng in the warehouse. you have to wrk evry othet weekend evn on your days off they want you to work to cover someone or they will schedule meetings on your day off so u have to go in. the owner of the company will go out on the floor and wont evn acknowledge you he will walk right by like your nothing..many employees are lookng to leave if you ask around longest employee i know gas been there 8 yrs for a company thats been in business 50 yrs that shoukd tell u somethng so yourself a favor n stay away
if youre good at your job you stay there
Process tech./injection molding (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: getting bottled water for a drastically reduced price
Cons: long hours, little time off
overall the employees were great but thte management was aweful... they never could get schedules correct and were always doing Mandatory over time 7 days a week becuase they never could keep decent employees
Do yourself a favor...DON'T!!!!!
N/A (Former Employee), Gahanna, OHAugust 18, 2014
Pros: only if you are a favorite
Cons: have to train yourself, major turnover
I opened the Gahanna plant. They sent us out for training because our plant was not ready yet. I should have known when I was handed a binder and told it was my responsibility to learn the contents instead of someone teaching me the contents. That mentality must be the company as a whole because nothing was different at home. A year and a half later Gahanna still has NO training tools or material. The worst part is I am a hard worker and did manage to get promoted but then was not trained at all for my new position and told it was inevitable that I would be fired because they didn't have the time to train me. Truth was they did not have the desire...I was not a favorite. They let people work on 5 million dollar machinery untrained and unsupervised then fire you when you mess up. If they don't care why would their employees?? SOOOOOOOOOOO glad to be gone. Unemployment with tons of bills is less stressful.....SAD!!!!!!
Productive workplace
Production Lead and acting supervisor (Current Employee), Gahanna, OHJuly 24, 2014
Very satisfying place to work, if you can handle the physical work.
Worst years Of my Life Here!! Do Not Work For these PEOPLE!
Production Shift Lead (Former Employee), Hamburg PlantJuly 21, 2014
Pros: hours were ok
Cons: worst management ever
Niagara actually bought our Plant, so i merged in to this new company and let me tell you how much different the work environment changed in a matter of 6 months, Very Hostile and Management didnt care about its employees, they let Temps drive forklifts with out certifications, hitting all kinds of stuff in the plant, managers sit up stairs in there office and hangout with maintenance,and also when it comes to food safety,they said ok to run product with mold on the cap, which is extremely nasty and i wanted to shut down the line as a shift lead but did not have the Authority to do so,Again Please Look for something else ,thats my story
Horrible place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: very little commute time
Cons: health care, pay, vacation and sick time provided is poor. 401k return. benefits
This was the worst job I have had in my entire life. No management training for those who are managers. The company will work you to the ground for very little pay, cheap labor, I never knew what it was like working in a sweat shop until I worked for this company. Everything they do is CHEAP. Cheap carriers who provide terrible service to the customers. A typical day was nothing but hetic, no support from management. I learned that I would NEVER work in this type of enviroment again. Managers should be trained on how to motivate and talk to the employees they are assisgned to. The only thing that was a benefit for me at this job was that it was close to home. Their internet service was always down, the system they used was always down. Niagara did not provide the tools necessary to do the job efficiently. Again, horrible place to work.
Sweat shop
ASRS Coordinator (Current Employee), allentown, paJuly 14, 2014
This place only cares about numbers! The people are rude, the conditions are horrible and depending on what job you have will determine how your treated.
Shipping Coordinator
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2014
Communicating via emails and telephone. Fast pace upbeat environment and must be able to multi task
Great Job
Filler Operator (Current Employee), 4851 Mt Creek Pkwy Dallas,TX 75236June 17, 2014
Great job. Can't afford the travel right now.So I'm looking for a job closer to home.
alright job
Downstream operator (Current Employee), plainfieldJune 17, 2014
Pros: relaxed enviroment
Cons: pay
good group of coworkers that make the job fun. very relaxed but not the best pay around the area.
Nice company as a whole.
Production Lead (Current Employee), Mooresville, NCApril 17, 2014
I've been a fill in production supervisor for about the past two months.
Horrible place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Ontario, CaApril 3, 2014
Pros: rotating schedule
Cons: sleazy management, favoritism, looking for yes men, not problemsolvers.
I had a great time starting out at Niagara. After a couple months I noticed a couple things that bothered me. Managers and supervisors have their favorite employees who are allowed to get away with pretty much whatever they want. I was put on a 90 day job performance review for an incident that happened during a water change that is supposed to be done by a supervisor. No supervisor ever showed up and due to lack of training I never knew to ask for him. That supervisor was supposed to evaluate my performance, but he was never around to watch me work. any issues or questions that i came to him with were the basis of my termination which was categorized as "unable to perform job duties".I asked after my first review that any future incidents or occasions that were to be used against me in a negative fashion be documented by time and date because i felt all evidence brought against me was vague and petty. At the same time they employed and still do employ an operator who cannot speak english and because of his age is too frail to lift materials, grasp knowledge of maintaining machines, or even train on new equipment. Due to that employees ineptitude other operators are assigned to "babysit" or coddle him because of his personal, extracurricular relationship with management and the owner of the company. Not at any time during my employment at Niagara was this individual put on any type of performance review or disciplinary action, yet I (an able bodied 28 year old man) was terminated 50 days into my 90 day review.

1 2 3

About Niagara Bottling

Niagara Bottling is the USA's largest and fastest growing American-owned bottled water company. Founded in 1963, we specialize – Read more

Niagara Bottling Salaries