Niagara Bottling Employee Reviews

nice place to work. car giving during holidays
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NC 28115November 9, 2016
want to be at a job where theirs a good chance for promotions. really relax job. people their is nice. wasn't a good chance to grow. didn't have an high turn over
No path for success
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 10, 2016
There is no clear pathway to success at this company. It is more about who your friends are and how you can posture to get recognization. The funny thing is I heard this before I started working there and decided to take a chance anyway since I made good money. I regret that decision.
Pros
Pay was good, travel was too
Cons
lack real leaders and continued unrealistic expectations.
This is a good place to work.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCOctober 6, 2016
I liked this job , i retried from Niagara the drive was to far, the staff and upper mismanagement, we're easy to work with.

It is a good place to work i would tell my friends.
Pros
ok
There is job security
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 27, 2016
The company is a good company to work for, however, after working for the company for nine years I don't see myself advancing the way I like too. We have a couple of good managers and supervisors.
Pros
They appreciate our hard work
Cons
No advance for sertent people
amazing workplace
analyst (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 22, 2016
wonderful coworkers
lots if development opportunities
new project opportunity
build contacts
supportive management
fast paced environment
Pros
contacts, co workers, lunches
Cons
work life balance
Horrible Management High Turnover No communication
production supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCSeptember 22, 2016
Buddy system runs the plant. Always talked down to as if you should have never spoken to begin with. Workers stay on their cell phones more than actually working. 20% of workers do 80% of the work. Turnover is extremely high. Good workers do not stay long due to low pay and poor job morale/culture. Lazy workers get looked over while supervisors demand more from the 20% who do work hard. Supervisors do not motivate the workers but only seem to bring them down. Your ideas are bad ideas. Leave what you know at home, your only a body to keep water bottles going out the door. Mechanics are inexperienced. Plant is desperate to hire anyone without any background investigations. Extremely hot in the summer with mandatory overtime on your days off. Slow in the cold months with a lot of lay offs. Nothing changes for the better at this plant. Management has lost control of the morale at this facility. Workers are fighting each. Cell phone policy is not enforced at this plant along with most other policies.
Pros
Leave for lunch without clocking out
Cons
Bathrooms and Break rooms are disgusting
interesting place to work, management needs help
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PASeptember 19, 2016
work is simple, hours are long pay is good. I've learned that good jobs are hard to come by. management needs help. co-workers are ok. hardest part of job os the long hours. best part of job is the job security.
Lacking in management department. No structure
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCAugust 23, 2016
Classic example of the good old buddy club. Will not advance unless you know someone, doesn't matter if qualified or not. Too many "managers" but no real supervisor to help with a problem. Too many chiefs. Not enough Indians.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Poor management from plant manager down.
Great culture
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIAugust 9, 2016
Great place to work, love the culture, lots of advancement opprotunities. Would recommend this company to anyone that is interested in having a great career.
Worst operated company EVER!
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 5, 2016
I have worked here for some time and the company's culture is built on nepotism, cronyism and a host of bad business dealings. Everything is poorly made in the cheapest manner possible, most of the good employees have moved on to other jobs, Management is HORRID. Overall bad
Pros
Cons
Everything.
So-so
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INAugust 1, 2016
Worked there three years. No A/C, hot, humid, bring extra clothes, shoes etc to keep you dry and keep you from chafing. Long hours, unfair management, requests off are often denied or they get approved and you get mandated to work so you are forced to call in.
Christmas parties avoid them ! They charge you tax on the *gifts*
Pros
Free uniforms n cheap water
Cons
Hot, humid, taxed, long hours, unfair management
good environment and met good people along the way.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 1, 2016
great experience and received lots of good tips and use of parts in the auto industry. found work closer to home was commuting daily and traffic was ridiculously a headache to and from work. always learning something new and everyday was a learning experience.
Pros
great knowledge of experience by technicians showing by example and me asking questions.
Cons
commute was a headache to and from work.
The worst place i have ever worked! Cant believe they stay in bussiness!
Shift Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 17, 2016
Horrible culture. They hire anybody. Ex cons and illegal immigrants thrive here. Management is crooked beyond belief!
Pros
Kaiser
Cons
Everthing else
Nice place to work if you go to school full time.
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rialto, CAJuly 13, 2016
they won't work around your schedule, but the schedule we work is very unique. We use a 3-2-3 schedule which means we only work half of the year! the days we do work are 12 hour shifts. I have enjoyed the last couple of months and am going to miss the people i work with.
Pros
schedule.
Cons
compensation
hard working culture
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJuly 11, 2016
hot busy summer,materials how to lead a team,good bosses,excellent teammates,when system goes out,get to have lunch with hard working friends.
24/7 Operation Year around
PM Mechanic and Production worker (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 30, 2016
Good place to work if you like to work a lot of overtime.The plant never shuts down for holidays. 12 hr 2/2/3 work schedule. A lot of great people that work there.
Pros
Work as much as you want too.
Cons
Hard to manage family time with so much required overtime
fast paced, everyone happy
Production lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 22, 2016
-Have meetings at start of shift, make schedules, overseen production lines, input information (numbers) into system.
-learned programs (oracle) and operate new machines such as Sidel.
-We had a good management team, but not to flexible with family emergencies.
-Co-workers all do their jobs effectively.
-Hardest part of the job was waking up at 2:00 am
-I enjoyed communicating with co workers about work
Pros
good benifits, good hour schedule, fun place to work.
Cons
No family emergency courtesy
A Wonderful Stepping Stone
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2016
My job is production based and high paced. It is team oriented and the entire plant works to achieve their goals throughout every shift. I can always count on enough work to keep me busy. I look forward to training new line people and showing them exactly how rewarding this job is. I've learned that keeping a healthy, happy work staff is most important no matter the environment. I've also learned that if the company works as a team, we all win.
Pros
Overtime, benefits, fast paced work
Cons
Insufficient personnel for each shift
Terrible place to work!
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJune 11, 2016
Very high turnover rate, little training and morale is really bad! I have never seen so many people at one place in positions that they are not even close to being qualified to be in! I.E. MANAGEMENT
Pros
With the 2-2-3 schedule, you don't have to spend more than 3 days in a row there without a break from the place
Cons
Worst management I've seen in my career anywhere!
Horrible managment, would not recommed for place of hire
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2016
I learned the process of making a water bottle labeling it and wrapping it. Problem solving was my strongest point while working on machines. My co-workers were great, but the management for Niagara Phoenix is horrible. The best part was working with my supervisor and co-workers.

2.8