NIBCO Employee Reviews

Very productive plant to work in.
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Denmark, SCApril 30, 2015
The employees were like family. Teamwork was very important to everyone that worked there. I learned how to package products, measure and inspect and accept or reject. I also read blue prints and did start-ups.
Job responsibility was good
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMarch 13, 2015
Work life balance is a joke around this company. Management is a fear based culture.

Company has a strong history and sad to see them not live up to that legacy now.
great family owned company
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Blytheville, ARDecember 18, 2014
Great place to work, respects employees. Many long time employees.
Fun place to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAAugust 4, 2014
Hard heavylifting work if operating cherry picker. Excellent co- workers. Employee pick-nics and holiday parties.
A factory that is serious about the production and on time delivery of parts.
Packer (Current Employee), Greensboro, GaJune 8, 2014
As a packer we are the last ones to see the products being sold before the client sees them. We have to make sure that the products are of part when it comes to the quality policy and we must reach production at the same time. This job takes a lot of hard work and team worker with the co workers to make sure that the proper boxes, labels, and PVC pipes are bar coded if need be and placed in the boxes in a manner that the boxes close neatly and that the boxes are stacked correctly as well.
Very fast paced work.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXMarch 21, 2014
Running in cells you made a complete water valve every minute and half tested and in box ready to go to shipping.
beware of HR - dictator runs the company
Middle Management (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMarch 6, 2014
Most of the positive reviews are written by FOM's = "Friends Of mAnagement". Very dissappoining environment, beware - there is no security. High turnover.
job review
Transport specialist (Current Employee), Greensboro, GAFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: free gym
Cons: poor management
Nibco is a poorly managed plastics compay. The environment is laid back and condusive for lack of production. The hardest part of my job is coordinating with several people in different departments due to the difficulty in finding them in the factory. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning the plastics industry and trying to be a more well rounded employee as I learn the trade.
Nice Environment
Packer (Former Employee), Greensboro, GAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: rather easy breaks
Cons: short breaks
The supervisor is rather nice & understanding! The job had very nice employees! The warehouse had a lot of space..
Excellent Company to work for
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Lithia springs GAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: excellent management good work and life balance
Cons: location closed in lithia springs ga
NIBCO is a great company to work for and they treat everyone like a member of there family. good work and life balance.
Good family owned company
Shipping Foreman (Current Employee), Lebanon, OHJanuary 5, 2014
Good work enviroment with great long term co-workers willing to share the knowledge they have learned over the years.
Great place to work for.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Nacogdoches, TXDecember 27, 2013
Pros: always had a job, no lay offs.
Cons: reduced pay scale
Learn by hands on. The sky is the limit. The coworkers are great people to work with. Management was the hardest. In the end we had a job to do.
company had an exercise room,promoted healthy lifestyles
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Greensboro, GAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: cookout, popcorn wednesdays, holiday contests
Cons: only one day off for each holiday, and then we had to go in following day and cram 5days into four.
Day were 10 hrs and started at 5.usually started with morning meeting on production, orders and safety,with safety being main focal point.I've learned how to be a people person.also I felt mgmt. was pretty good and address all concerns as quickly as possible.. As in any place that I venture everyday I feel it's my best interest to know everybody there,so I personally knew all 189 employees of NIBCO. The hardest part of nibco was policy changes..when they implemented them without giving you a heads up.the most enjoyable part of NIBCO was being able to work unsupervised..they trusted you and gave you the chance to prove yourself.
enjoyable work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Lebanon, OHOctober 14, 2013
day consisted of running machinery to package plastic tubing, the management was exceptional
Mill Rite
MillRite (Former Employee), Stuarts Draft, VAOctober 11, 2013
I was given a solid background in the manufacturing prosess and with a diligent team leader failer was not even comnsidered since them Team apposhiere was utilized in a maner set to prevent this from accureing.
Production
Rubber Mold Operator (Former Employee), Blytheville, ARSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: over time
Cons: hot working environemnt
Good management and lots of hard work, but no education benefits and little pay.
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN
Hopper, Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Greensboro, GANovember 26, 2012
Pros: getting off on time
Cons: short breaks and insurance
Great work not hard at all,very people friendly,and my co woekers were the best.
Overall, good experience
International Sales Trainee (Former Employee), Elkhart, INOctober 30, 2012
I enjoyed working with very motivated and helpful people at NIBCO. The international sales experience allowed me a better understanding of the complexities involved in international business.
PRODUCTIVE WORK PLACE
Hopper, Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Greensboro, GASeptember 19, 2012
I learned how to opoerate a forklift,my supervisor was great,my coc workers i wish i had more like them.
bad place to work
CTM! (Former Employee), GoshenJune 15, 2012
Pros: insurance
Cons: upper management, hr, plant man, i watched them use co-workers to harrass
Upper management, is bad,they do what ever they want, even make up lies, went to plant manager reported what was going on, he smiled and said he was to busy, lies, and dont trust any supervisor there, HR tell everything to people on the floor medical bus, and everything else, very sneaky people,