Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes Employee Reviews in United States

Always flowing job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vernon, NYFebruary 21, 2016
I enjoyed the time i spent with this company, my co workers were all amazing and helped me out from the very beginning. During the summer hours the amount of customers were increased ten fold compared to the winter.
Didn't work out for my family
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gansevoort, NYJanuary 29, 2016
I learned many things, but the hours were not working with my family. My co- workers were very friendly too. I enjoyed meeting the cutomers, and helping them.
Typical Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  East Syracuse, NYNovember 29, 2015
Poor management, non-competitive compensation.
Little to no immediate benefits.
Company fails to offer 6 month raises - holds employees on mere promises of more pay/promotion.
great people to work with
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYOctober 7, 2015
worked overnights so i would come in and run register till i had to close the day. Then i would do my duties and take care of customers till 6am.
great work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYMay 11, 2015
great place to work. joan taught me alot with the retail business she allowed you to grow with her and when you learned everything she would let you do it with trust
Nice and Easy
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYMarch 12, 2013
Great place to work if you want to deal with lots of drama both employees and customers.
Typical day at work
Sales Clerk (Current Employee) –  Clay, NYFebruary 3, 2013
i get to work and of course all co-workers are in good spirits. I count my drawer and start ringing up customers. I get to talk to them for less than a minute. Tell them to have a great day and they leave and I wait on the next person in line. If there are no customers I'll ask my co-worker if she would go stock the cooler, and usually they do, if not then I go and do it before the boss shows up. When the boss shows up I ask her what she would like me to do for her, she treats me like her assistant manager but I don't have that title, So on a typical day I take inventory of the lottery machine and but that information in the computer that goes to the main office. All of us co-workers get along great, there is a lot of diversity there. On certain days of the week, the boss lets me do the truck order for the store, which we do twice a week. I like the management team as well as the owners, they are good people to work with and they treat me and the rest of the team like family. The hardest past of my job is leaving, I really like my job, the team and the customers, but I know I'll be back my next working day to see them all. The most enjoyable part of my day is seeing my favorite customers, calling them by name, and they calling me by name and seeing them smile and making them laugh.
a stressful job with no chance of advancement
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pennellville, NYDecember 1, 2012
I was not very happy while working at Burger King but I did so because I needed employment
Pros
meal allowance for staff
Cons
not an ideal job
Deli and cashier at grocery store
Deli/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Adams Center, NYJuly 12, 2012
Typical day at work would involve prepping meats, cheese, and veggies for subs, salads and pizzas, as well as cashing customers out handling cash, credit cards. When everything slowed down, cleaning the store as well as the counter, and stocking shelves so products were available for other customers.
Pros
meeting and helping people with things that needed to be found
Cons
horrible to work under manager