Nice Pak Products Employee Reviews in United States

Best company to work for
Warehouse Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INJune 12, 2016
This is one of the best companies I have every worked for they treat you like family and they work with you instead against you and very laid back.
Review 1
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  plainfield, INMay 17, 2016
I enjoyed working with people. I also enjoyed loading, and offloading trucks. The hardest part of the job was deadlines. But i never missed one. A typical day of work was checking the forklift out, receiving work orders, and organizing the workload. We also used an LXE hand held computer for inventory, and workload orders.
Pros
Friendly people.
Cons
Healthcare
Steady Workload
Quality Technician II (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, INApril 18, 2016
I did learn a lot of different tasks in several different areas. There is a lot of documentation involved. There is a lot of word processing, windows navigation, and basic mathematics. Management is prone to overwork its employees. Most coworkers are pleasant, but your quality tech partner will make or break you. The hardest part of the job is the workload. The schedule is hard on some people (12 hour shifts). Best part of the job is the coffee.
Pros
steady work
Cons
mandatory overtime
Terrible corrupt, discriminating managers
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 30, 2016
Stay away. This company has a disorganized management team that works you long hours with low pay. They treat you like garbage as a female employees and they seem to only favor the bad employees that have no ethnics, clocking in when they want and barely getting any work done which allows other workers to take up their slack. There is no advancement as well unless your a favorite of the management team, since the management's lack of appreciation for hardwork and long work schedules causes many employees to leave especially if you want to actually spent some time with your family.
Very easy and fun work environment!!!
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMarch 7, 2016
I really liked working at this place. Everything would have been a life time career setting until they let me work there for 3 months then did a background check and fired me for an active warrant over unpaid fines for a misdemeanor DWI charge.
Overall Work Experience
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJune 24, 2015
In all of my years in Finance I have had life lessons which helped me to continue to grow personally and professionally. I really enjoy working in Finance and welcome each challenge that comes with each position.
Pros
Company functions and Time Off
Cons
Some long work hours and stress level
A day in the life at Nice-Pak
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Plainfield,INFebruary 1, 2015
If you want a stable reliable good work environment dont bother applying. The management doesnt know what they are doing and change things way too oftern. they cant keep good staff and they cant keep good managers. They run all the good employees off because they allow the bad employees to run the place. No good leadership at all. I saw people sleep on the job, leave during the night and come back hours later and clock out and not even work. There is theft. They are so afraid of a law suit they allow the workers that suck the life out of the good employees to stay there and not be in trouble due to their color. There is an epidemic of fmla being taken advantage there as well. After 1 year everyone goes to the doctor and gets an fmla excuse and abuse it. It forces the good employees to work over and over while the others sit at home not work and still get benefits.....This is not a well run company - dont waste your time
Cons
12+ hour work days, no leadership, no good training, bad employees are allowed to dictate the rules. whoever screams the loudest
Ok to use as starting job; but do not stay
Graphics (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJuly 27, 2014
I started at this company right out of college to pay for student loans. It is very difficult to move up in this company, let alone get compensated for hard work, long hours, and organization. The company remains busy, however, most project consist of correcting mistakes made both in the not so recent and recent past. There are a lot of higher ups, and not enough worker bees. Communication is very minimal, making project completion tough. The only bright side is the coworkers. They are great people, who are in a similar situations - working longer and harder, and not seeming to make any progress.
benefits
Cons
poor management, little to no communication, not easy to move up, very disorganized
n/a
Value Stream Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, INMay 15, 2014
This company has a lot of good hard working people. But with the new leaders they may lose a lot of good people in that process
good coworkers and lots to learn
QC Microbiologist (Current Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Learned many different methods of testing and good team environment.
Pros
free workout lessons
Cons
salary
Warehouse Lead
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, IndianaApril 11, 2013
I was responsible for running a night shift crew. For outbound shipping of finished goods, and inbound of raw material for production.
Pros
fast pace, work friendly, great crew and team work.
Cons
always short staff, and couldn't keep good help.
Fun at times, but bad bosses
Converting operator (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, INJanuary 15, 2013
I loved my cushy job as a convertor operator. It was easy sometimes. The hours were terrible. 12 hour shifts, No care whatsoever about family needs. Harrassment from supervisors.
Pros
easy job
Cons
too much drama in this place
Alot of Work
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, NYJuly 11, 2012
There was always alot of work to do
Never any down time
A person that dont have a good memory couldnt do this job.
Processing invoices for two separate companies on a daily basis and not knowing which company the invoice belonged to by looking at the invoice.
Liked most of my co-workers
Pros
overtime
Cons
low pay
manufactoring
Machine Operator, General (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, INJuly 7, 2012
Started as a temporarily employee, then a packer,eventually worked my way up to a machine operator.
Pros
was able to grow with the company
Cons
poor planning
Productive and enjoyable place to work at.
Team Lead/ machine operator (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, InApril 5, 2012
Delegate work to employes, monitor raw material, change over machinery and complete and have paperwork before next shift.