Niche Media

Niche Media Employer Reviews

It was an erratic place to work, but also so much fun.
Account and Event Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: it was often a blast.
Cons: very late nights at the office.
Niche Media was incredible hectic from the top down. I worked with the events and sales team finding the proper contacts and setting up events. The co-workers were great fun and so were the events which made up for the craziness.
Great company to get your return on investment with marketing, definitely see how a 360 degree program is extremely beneficial.
Advertising Account manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 24, 2012
Pros: cool events, great co- workers
Cons: compensation, location
A typical day at work, be at the office at 9 AM< follow up with emails, orders, call backs.
Set up meeetings with prospects, sit with client and discuss their needs and try to come up with an economically feasible plan that is most beneficial for them.

Management at times would not be as hands on, however, they were there if you needed them.

The hardest – more... part of the job was going through all the loop holes and finally selling to the unattainable brand and then because of conflicting schedules, the event that I was selling as an added value would be cancelled.

The most rewarding part of my job is seeing my clients happy and the thrill of exceeding my sales goals and going above and beyond. – less

About Niche Media

Niche Media LLC produces must-read, luxurious magazines that mirror the sensibilities and spirits of the unique, vibrant communities – Read more