Nicopure Labs, LLC Employee Reviews

Do not work here
I worked there (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 19, 2018
Terrible place to work. Management is either uneducated, inexperienced or both. No pay increases. They fire people over the oddest things. Everyone is on edge and stressed.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list.
I Stressed About This Place All Day Every Day
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 8, 2018
Every day, you would go into work questioning whether or not it would be your last day. Even if you got moved out of the assembly department, your job status was even more compromised, as every mistake you made would be held against your throat (as well as some you did not make).

Any benefits from previous years are now moot, as employees no longer receive the yearly bonus, nor any employee discount.

Unless you are a member of their cliques, you are vulnerable and disposable to the company at any time.

Easy money at first, but do not waste your time trying to get places with this company.
Pros
Base pay of $10/hr, Easy Labor
Cons
Inconsistent Raises, Poor Job Security, Few benefits, Stressful, Lack of Direction, Poor Management, No Communication
Very Fun Place To Work
Shipping & Handling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 2, 2017
Nicopure Labs Is The Best Job So Far For Me. It's Full Time, You Enjoy Yourself & You Have Easy Work Nothing Hard Or Stressful It's Very Dedicated & Fun I Love It
Pros
Production
Cons
N/a
Don't do it
None (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 26, 2017
I worked here for a month and after the second week i wanted to leave. They treat the employees like products instead of human beings. Management doesn't speak or acknowledge there workers. Nicopure has a very high turn over rate. The company likes to make an example of the people they fire. They fire the employees in front of everyone. Don't waste your time.
Cons
Not recommended. There are better places to work
Not sure what my title was (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLApril 12, 2017
I would not recommend this company. I believe they are not properly prepared for the amount of growth that is happening. Major lack of communication between management and employees. Working conditions are subpar. Most of the manufacturing personnel are on their feet for over 6 hours with no mats to stand on. Tons of product is out of stock or not available for packing to complete the orders in a timely manner. The training is horrible. No real direction. Management does not look out for the employee's best interest, only themselves. False promises, no real structure for pay increases. The list goes on and on. The company has great potential if upper management had their stuff together and would stop changing personnel and procedures so often. If employees were properly trained in their positions, and knew their job title and what was required of them, things may improve. I was not impressed. I felt like a misplaced employee since about day 3. I loved my team that I directly worked with every day. I don't think they are truly recognized for the work they put it. It's all about pointing the finger to blame someone for someone else's negligence. Managers are reactive and not proactive. Most days were very stressful and chaotic. Hard to work for a company when most days nobody knows what is going on.
Pros
Lots of hardworking people on the warehouse floor
Cons
Management is horrible. Poor training. Lack of communication. High turnover
I loved it
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 27, 2016
Honestly, I'm confused about these reviews. I worked here for about 6 months and it is nothing like the other reviews described it. I worked inside of the warehouse and not the offices, so perhaps that is the difference.
It is still a relatively small company, so the small company drama still arises, but the managers tried their best to stomp that out. The owner works very closely with pretty much everything that happens, so I thought that was nice.
The best thing about working there was, if you show up, they will take care of you. It is extremely difficult to get fired there except for outright rudeness or attendance. If you show up on time every day, do your job to the best of your ability, supply proper paperwork for days you would like to miss, they will take care of you and try to find a place for you. They reward loyalty.
There is a nice little tabled area for lunch, both inside and outside. There is a big fridge in the break room and on the patio there is a nice looking grill. The break room also has two TVs, vending machines and lots of counter space.
You get a 15 min paid break and a 30 minute unpaid lunch.
You get New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas off (if I remember correctly) then after your 90 days you get 3 paid vacation days, and you earn 2 more before the end of the year. In your second year you get 10. You also rarely work Saturdays, and never in my experience work Sundays. Weekends are USUALLY only half-days as well.

You get health insurance offered to you after 90 days, it is reasonably priced and
  more... actually very good.

Attendance is EXTREMELY important. The place is run by a lot of ex military, and while they are pretty laid back, they are very strict about attendance.

As of July 2016 there is still construction going on, but I've heard the bathrooms and locker rooms are very nice.
Pros
You will be rewarded for being a good employee, The breakroom is nice, When they mix Devlin the entire warehouse smells of cookies, Management is relaxed but firm, Human resources is extremely friendly
Cons
As of 07/16 it is under construction, no bathrooms only porta-potties, the work is very loud sometimes (they do provide ear protection), uniforms (in a warehouse Very strange), not a lot of room for advancement
Great Place To Work!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Trinity, FlJune 23, 2015
Since people who have been with Nicopure for 5 minutes feel the need to write outlandish reviews, I felt it would be a more fair assessment for someone who has been with them for almost a year to follow suit. This is one of the best companies I have worked for. Period, bottom line. Is it perfect? No, but when was the last time any of us could say a company was perfect? Nicopure is small and growing which far beats the grind of a corporate conglomerate setting where you are just a number. With that being said, no one here is a number so our performance is noticed without being micro managed. So, if you can perform well you will have job security and that is a rare find in Florida. Do we vacuum the rug ourselves? Yes, because we are grown ups who don't need a parent figure to clean up for us. I would rather have more money in my paycheck than to see it go to a cleaning crew. It is a culture of working hard and people have the option to eat out if they choose; most of us eat at our desks because we are working to help this company and our future grow. If that bothers you then I would say, yeah, maybe it isn't the place for you. But if you are driven to do your best work and grow along with a company who hasn't reached anywhere near its full potential yet and you see a job posting that fits your skills it would be foolish not to apply. The company only looks for and hires the best.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Management that is made up of real people, a family environment
You should pass on this one
Doesn't Matter (Former Employee) –  Gainsville,Trinity,New JerseyJune 16, 2015
Pros

You can get a employee discount on the products.

Cons

Currently it maybe about 100 people on staff. The company is doing well on revenue because they focus so much on quality of the product and the products are a vice. When it comes to the employee environment i can say it needs a lot of improvement, your are required to clock in and out when you start and end your day. If you take a brake (e.g take lunch 30mins) you have to clock out and in for that too, if you are salary you still need to do all of that. The benefits aren't the best either, for PTO you get 5 days off in the first year, 10 days off with the 2nd year with some standard holidays and that's it. I have noticed that everyone eats lunch at there desk which to me is not a good thing at all. Another thing i have noticed is that there is no position hierarchy right now, there are managers and directors but everyone is flat so everything has to be approved by the owners. I have had many brief conversions with some staff in all the locations and they aren't happy with the way things are internally, in fact as of right now at least 5 or 6 people have quit or resigned in the past 3 to 4 weeks with 2 occurring in one day

I believe things could get be better if everyone could come together and voice the issues/concerns they have so those things could be addressed, i would be surprised if that were to happen because this place is a dictatorship and not a democracy.
Don't work here
Some position (Current Employee) –  New Port RicheyJune 12, 2015
Pros

They have overtime

Cons

I've only been there a few days and I've noticed that there is a lack of a proper eating area, that along with the fact that you only get 30mins for lunch which makes everyone eat at their desks. The company doesn't have any contracts with a cleaning service ether, so the staff seem to take turns emptying the trash can's & vacuuming the floor which is not sanitary in my opinion. Everyone is treated like cogs in a big machine and they very paranoid about what you have access to, it is not your normal professional work environment. A lot of people from new jersey since they are from there including friends and family. Oh and they smoke those e-cigs while at the desks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nicopure Labs, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3