NICRO

NICRO Employee Reviews

Insightful learning experience
Intern Social Worker (Former Employee), Bloemfontein, FSJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: flexi hours, friendly co-workers, inviting building.
I thoroughly enjoyed my internship at NICRO. It was an insightful experience and I gained a lot of knowledge regarding my field of work. I learned a lot about myself and personal and professional development was obtained.

I enjoyed the freedom that the staff gave me to work independently and take initiative. I established meaningful relationships with my colleagues and I am of the opinion that I developed skills to work in a team with my colleagues.
Productive and educational
Social Worker (Current Employee), East London, Eastern CapeJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: team building
Cons: friday afternnons are boring
Enjoy staff meetings and team building sessions

Great team work in the office and in a multicultural context
Productive workplace
Assistant Researcher (Former Employee), SowetoNovember 21, 2012
Day at the office is to make calls, arrange appointments with clients, scanning and copying and filing.

Day outside office is to do client visit, conduct interviews and completion of survey forms.

Hardest part of the job is to deal with difficult clients and also meeting the set targets in time depending on the availability of the clients
condusive and managable work place
Auxiliary Social Worker (Former Employee), Kwazulu NatalOctober 19, 2012
i have been working with juveniles and that has helped me know and understand different types of poeple and who to handle a minor child, teach them respect and how to communicate with adults. i also did counciling to parents.i was in a workplace where we understood each other and had respect for each othe. the hardest part of the job is where you have to allocate that certain person for community work where u find that a minor child has done wrong and you need to show him/her that what he /she did was wrong and has to suffer the consiquances to that he/she will not repeat that same wrong thing.
Nicro is an organization that render their servises very professionally
Administration (Former Employee), PretoriaOctober 12, 2012
Pros: i was very happy with my launch hour
Cons: was working 9 hours a day monday to friday
nicro was a great achievement for as i had to work with employees whom had passion of rendaring their serveses professionaly and with great experience.

i was exposed to marketing and and therapy through social work activities rendered to the community and magistrate court in sorounding areas of which it gave an open overview and understanding of the Nicro structure and their servises.

the hardest part of my job was compiling the regional statistics but with the quality of management and supervission i was able to master the final report for statistics in montly submissions.

the memorable part of the job was administration and hosting events and stake holders meetings.
Community Based. Service Delivery in Crime prevention and reintegration of offenders.Challenging Work.
Social Auxiliary Worker (Current Employee), Mitchell's Plain. Western CapeOctober 1, 2012
Pros: flexibility, allowed to be creative., potential for self-development.
Cons: no benefits, lack of resources.
Every day is a challenge. Typical day would include intake, assessments, facilitation of programmes, lots of administrative duties.
Co-workers are supportive and management allows and encourages self development. Creativity and innovativeness is encouraged.
Hardest part is lack of resources. Most enjoyable part the diversity of the community.
the work plce is interesting
Social Worker (Current Employee), PolokwaneJune 11, 2012
Pros: celebrations of each staff members party
Cons: travelling on fridays to head office
the work is very good but it only becomes a problem when you go to court with the client and the client turns their back on you in court after you have worked with them for a long time hopingb they have changed only to find out that they still have criminal thoughts
bastante presion laboral
jefatura de procesos (Current Employee), tlalnepantla estado de mexicoMarch 2, 2015
Pros: ninguna
Cons: ninguna
revisión de los ph de los cromatos adiciones de los problemas en los acabados desprendimiento por un mal mantto quimico
buen ambiente de trabajo pero fragil ya que una persona afecta mucho
Tecnico C (Current Employee), Tlalnepantla, MEXDecember 27, 2014
Pros: el tiempo extra
Cons: el sueldo es bajo
en esta empresa en ocaciones el ambiente laboral se ve afectado pero pienso que hay muy buenas persona en la misma, en cada falla que he revisado he aprendido cosas nuevas desde algo complicado a algo que no lo era pero yo mismo me lo complique, mi jefe es una buena persona, siempre trata que todos estemos comodos con nuestros horarios de trabajo aunque pienso que si la paga es muy baja en mantenimiento, lo mas dificil en la empresa es pienso yo por lo menos en mantenimiento de esta empresa es solo un supervisor que aunque yo no tuve tantos lios con el, siento que hace dificil el tener un buen ambiente de trabajo y lo que mas me gusto de la empresa es lo que aprendi tanto como laboral como personal.