Nigel Frank International Employee Reviews

Competitive Fun Fast Paced Environment with Amazing Financial and Career Incentives
Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle Upon TyneSeptember 21, 2017
FRG will give their employees the chance to progress in a number of ways during their time here.

Financially, there are numerous rewards for hard work and you are always recognised when achieving success

Yes, the hours can be long at times, and due to the nature of the industry there are the ups and downs - but much like any business this can be the same, and FRG will make sure to give you as much resources to succeed as possible

The management are very open minded and willing to listen, and when needed can make appropriate changes

The culture is very much work hard play hard, and it is a fast paced fun environment where you can be yourself day in day.
Pros
Lunch Clubs, Amazing Incentives, Uncapped Commission
Cons
Longer Working Hours
Personality based
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Newcastle, NESeptember 19, 2017
NFI is a tough place to work. I was told this in my interview so I was prepared. I came to NFI straight from uni and yes the base salary is low but it is well compensated by the high commission. It is long hours and competitive but being pressured helps you achieve certain goals. I don't think NFI sets unachievable goals, they are just hard. I am focused on being the best I can be and NFI gives me the push that I need to get there. Great place to start your career and you push yourself to be more comfortable talking to many C-suite leaders in the IT industry. You also get insight on how different industries think when it comes to candidates, which in my perspective, is a great experience in its own.
Solid First Job
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2017
Great entry level role, Recruiting is a tough business but don't be discouraged. Base pay is low for NYC but great earning potential. Allow 6 months to get ramped up. My manager was great. If you're right out of college or looking for a foot in the door to a sales environment I would give it a shot. A few company changes recently to overall promote quality of life and work so if you're getting in now it is a good time.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Low pay
productive worke enviornment
Contract Division Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 30, 2017
As I mentioned over the phone, I saw that you're looking for an Account Manager and I've got the experience required to help grow Radiant Logic's bottom line. I've spent the past 10 years building a career in sales and sales training. My experience has been mainly in IT staffing and solution sales. I am a seasoned sales professional with an extraordinary ability to build relationships with clients and provide the highest possible level of service. My accomplishments include having created a comprehensive interactive sales training tool, managing teams of 6-10 people, built out markets in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, California, and Boston. I have created a referral network consisting of business professionals from multiple industries such as information technology, life sciences, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and retail.
Pros
free lunches
If you're looking to grind, this is the place.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 22, 2017
It's a dope place, don't get me wrong. If your'e looking to grind it out and work hard to make some commission is this is the place. If not-- well I wouldn't recommend this place. Ultimately, for a kid just getting out of college, it's a great place to work.
Pros
Company parties, company culture, incentives
Cons
Incredibly long hours, total compensation not competitive
Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2017
Work hard and you will reap the rewards. The culture is great, I have sincerely made some really good friends. However, the job itself is rewarding as well as infuriating.
Cons
no 401k, long hours
Fun Environment/Great Learning Experience
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 12, 2017
The company's culture is flexible, and definitely in transition, but the people are highly accommodating.
Definitely a fun place to work, management is definitely hands on, and take your personal priorities into consideration.
Hardest part would be the work itself, a lot of high risk high reward, but the people make the environment approachable and provides you with a lot of potential career growth!
Fun place to start
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2017
Fun place working to start out of college. definitely some notes of immaturity around the office but for the most part everyone means well. People from all over the world come to NY and work here
Pros
Fun start
Cons
Terrible hours
Terrible Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 17, 2017
I do not reccommend working here. The culture is very wolf of wall street and the management lies and brainwashes all of their employees. it is a ridiculous culture.
fast paced environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 10, 2016
-Your on the phone all day talking to clients, which can be fun.
-Really fast paced environment.
-The hardest part of the job, was getting new clients.
-The most enjoyable part of the job, would be the closing of the deal
Pros
The money
Cons
If you can't read a script this isn't for you.
fun
Dynamics AX Contracts Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 25, 2016
great company culture.

A lot of time spent on the phone and late night getting organized or prepping for you next day at work. tough, but rewarding at times
Good Entry Level Role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2016
Excellent and enthusiastic atmosphere. Days are long, but that is to be expected in sales. Management team is very good and hand on. The opportunities for growth and steady income are there, but you really need to enjoy sales.
Really really brutal to work here
Sale account mgr (Current Employee) –  new yorkJune 20, 2016
Like nothing I ever imagined. In terms of what to expect from a consultancy firm , this company is by no means the gold standard in between poor staff rapport to all out internal competition that basically destroys the inter company culture.

No at all a good decision to work at NFI.

Think before you make the move.
Pros
Close to where I live
Cons
Brutal inhumane work culture, Work there and you will know what others refer to as the Nigel Frank jab/hook, Never see it coming and it can hurt.
One of the best places I have ever worked
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY 10038June 1, 2016
I would have to say that this company is probably one of the best I have ever worked in.

It is a young company that values all of its employees and the management is both respectable and easygoing.

They trust you to do your work and dont police you.

There is tons of potential to earn and tons of fun to be had.

They have monthly open bars and reward hard work wtih a good time.

I loved the company.
Pros
monthly open bars, tons of money to be made. quarterly events
Cons
the only con is that it requires a lot of time, they dont ask you to stay late or work weekends, but it is often necessary
Pure middlemen. They have absolutely no technical skills its all about head count.
Could Architrct (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 9, 2016
Zero I mean zero value add. They r there to place as many pros.as they can. Simply put any company using this outfit is not one u want to do work for. Any company who uses a headhunter is not worth working for.
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2015
Great place to learn business development, sales and make some money. Great first job for someone. Opportunity for advancement and structure. Training is provided, no experience necessary.
Ridiculous growth & $$$$
Sr Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  NYCAugust 22, 2015
It's a sales role for people who are truly motivated to earn six figures and move up. If you don't want to work hard and want an easy ride, it won't be for you.

If you're looking to work with successful and fun, energetic people and have control of your pay checks every month you should apply.

The growth stats and commission numbers are for real. They've more than double in size since I've been here.
Pros
$20k+ Commission checks, strong senior leadership, been to London and Vegas on trips, lunch club
Cons
No excuse culture, you're accountable for everything, you're expected to dedicate yourself to this job from day 1
work all day every day
Regional Account Manager - Midwest (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 11, 2015
Work everyone there dry, turn and burn. Typical day goes until about 7-8pm with no concern of work/life balance. If you're willing to put in the hours though it does pay off. Do have many nice, successful people there that you can learn from.