Nightingale's Nursing & Attendants

Nightingale's Nursing & Attendants Employee Reviews

Productive place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Florence, SCMarch 18, 2014
Enjoy working in home health. Obtained knowledge of caring for patients at their home using critical thinking.
Client's home
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), Camden, SCJune 15, 2013
Pros: schedule your own hours
Cons: healthcare
A typical day at this company was starting a 8 am at Client A' home. doing things from light housework to conversations about what was happening in the news or her back yard and family.
Concerned company! They care about people's feelings and good care!!
private duty caregiver (Current Employee), myrtle beach, scApril 15, 2013
Pros: they treat their employees with respect and care about what is going on with clients and employees!
Cons: no mileage reimbursement for private duty and we do have to drive to our clients house
They give us good in-service education every year and we can call the nurse whenever we need to. The nurse also visits and talks to our clients. If we have to be off, they ask our clients if they want help. They also pay regularly! Nice People, Good company to work for! Great for flexible Mom's who need to pick up kids though!
fun and exciting place to work.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), James Island, SCApril 2, 2013
i loved working here for the simple reasons of the amount of clients that i could handle in one day plus i worked weekends and hoildays. the pay was awesome also. there was no hard part of the job, i loved taking care of others that need the care. most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of others as if they were my own FAMILY.

Nightingale's Nursing & Attendants Salaries