Nightingale's Nursing & Attendants Employee Reviews

Nightingales Nursing is Outstanding!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, SCApril 17, 2017
Nightingales is a wonderful company to work with. I have been here only a short period of time and as a single parent they always are willing to work with me and my children's schedule. I know that they truly care about me and my children which means a lot to me!! When starting I only had experience working with my family members but they have made sure that I have been properly trained before sending me into a clients home and also have spent time with me showing me great and safe techniques that allow my to be a better caregiver to my great clients! I cannot say enough great things about this company and the love they have showed me.
Pros
Family oriented Company
Cons
No cons with this company
Best Job Ever
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Camden, SCApril 17, 2017
I have been an employee of Nightingales Nursing for over 8 years. At Nightingales I have found that everyone comes together and works as a team. The employees that I work with are very friendly people and always willing to help in any way they can. I love to tell everyone where I work!! Nightingales is not just a job but is a career and is a Christian organization. The absolute Best Job Ever!!
Pros
Professional employees, Great Work environment
Really great people and company
Caregiver/CNA (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 17, 2017
I don't usually take the time to sign up for doing reviews, but I saw an opportunity to review this company and thought they need to have people who know them well talk about how great they really are! Usually only bad employees or people who didn't make it take the time to review a company these days and that's too bad. This is a real caring place. They are very appreciative and kind. WE LOVE WORKING TO TAKE CARE OF OTHERS AS A TEAM!
Pros
Professional and Caring employer
Cons
I love my job and can't think of any
Wonderful Company To Work For
PCA (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 17, 2017
This company is wonderful to work with!! The office staff is very professional and always works with my schedule as a part time student. They encouraged me to further my education but at the same time I never went without work and was still able to work to provide for my family.
Pros
Great pay and professional employees
Very Productive company!
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 17, 2017
I use to work for Nightingales before I relocated and it was a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly, very professional, and always sent me thank you cards when I filled in for clients. The clients was grateful for my services and appreciated my services!!!
Pros
friendly staff
WorkPlace
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCFebruary 27, 2017
I would recommend this job to anyone looking to build a career is a great first job to have. Staff is absolutely wonderful. Very family oriented business
Pros
Pay
Cons
Milage
Terrible experience
Runner (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 10, 2017
I started work with Nightingale's 2 weeks ago it has definitely been the worse mistake I've made so far choosing a healthcare company . I was a runner driving all over the place just to find out I was not full time I barely got 30hrs a week but was told to keep my schedule open from 6am-8pm so many lies were told it doesn't make any sense hours are not guaranteed and neither is your paycheck if paperwork is not filled out completely this company holds your whole paycheck untill everything is reviewed the schedulers wait untill friday to tell you that you didnt turn in paperwork they dont utilize the computer system they have to print off the sheets that lets them know what and whose paperwork is missing.I would not recommend this place no benefits and no room for growth.
Pros
The clients are sweet
Cons
No room for advancement, no benefits
polite
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 3, 2017
Nightingales is a wonderful agency. i enjoy working with the agency. I love my clients and the staff anytime i have a question i can always call the office and they will stop and help me!
Cons
Very good company to work for
PCA (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2016
With this company I'm still able to attend school full time and work. They work around my school schedule and also my daughters. They also work well with giving more hours as needed!
Very Productive!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2016
Nightingales is a wonderful company to work for I enjoy my clients, and staff. Everyone is sweet and they always help me when Im having trouble clocking in and out for my clients. I can truly say those ladies work hard in that office.
Pros
Friendly!
Overall Performance
PCA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2016
This company has a very keen, educated and stable selection of employees. The work environment is clean and smoke-free. The company by itself is upbeat, oriented, and also professional of how they handle issues within the business as a whole.
Pros
clean and safe enviorment
Cons
n/a
Great Company!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North CharlestonDecember 19, 2016
Nightingales is a wonderful company to work for the staff is very nice, the clients are sweet and loving, the nurse supervisors are nice and the schedulers make sure that I receive all of my hours. the Human Resource lady is very nice and helped me understand the true meaning of multitasking lol, she was fast, nice, and straight to the point !
Pros
very fast environment!
Cons
I would say none
i enjoy what i do...
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2016
Since working here, I have experienced nothing but excitement and growth... I have been blessed to work alongside other nurses who share my enthusiasm. Having the ethics of a team, I've been lucky to be a part of such in influential agency..
Very Professional!
Nightingales has been a very pleasurable work place so far. Management is professional and always nice. I'm having a wonderful experience! I enjoy working with all of my clients!
Pros
Nice Staff!
Great Organized Place to Work
PCA/HHA (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2016
I really like working for this company its very organized the staff is very friendly and very helpful and good with communication. They give good hours.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
The staff is very friendly and helpful to our clients needs
Runner (Current Employee) –  5801 Robinson Street SC, Hanahan 29410December 19, 2016
My day is very productive and I learn new things with my variety of patients that I see daily. The staff is very helpful and on top of any concerns that I may have on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I see someone having a difficult day, but by the time I am finished assisting them they have a smile on their face. The hardest part I would have to say would be seeing those patients that are ill and there is only so much you can do for them. To the best of my abilities to make sure they are comfortable.
Nice friendly company glad to be a part of agency!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2016
Great Company office staff is wonderful! my daughter went to school w/ HR manager Nicole, Shes a wonderful person to have working at your company! SC keeps me busy and I love all of my clients!
Pros
Very Professional Company!
Cons
N/a
interesting place to work
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 19, 2016
I enjoy working at Nightingale. The clients that I watch over are sweet and very caring. Minyea and Neka at Nightingale are amazing. They help out with anything I need.
Pros
every other weekend off
Cons
heavy clients that can barely move themselves.
Love working for nightingales
I just love working for nightingale's a very good place to work.
A typical day at work is always fun for me i love my clients and they love me there is nothing hard about working for nightingales the most enjoyable part of working is coming back the next day to see my clients
Such a great experience and wonderful group
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  SCDecember 2, 2016
True believers in people who care about you but expect you to be dependable and do a good job! Very nice and always, always doing good things for us. Our training and awards banquets are amazing! They are very informative but more importantly inspirational and well done! They try to focus on rewarding employees for hard work done throughout the year. I don't know how much it cost to run such a nice luncheon for so many people but I know it can't be cheap and they don't have to do it the way they do. You may not win a grand prize but you still win from the good programs, sitting with other employees, the good food and just getting treated with respect! We get paid every week and I'm full time so I get full benefits. I love the T-shirts and little gifts we get.I have coverage when I'm off and a nurse supervisor to call if I need to report condition changes on my client. If you have a heart for caregiving, there is no better place to be than Nightingales!
Pros
Feeling like I'm a part of a good company doing good things for others
Cons
I would love to have inservice banquets four times a year!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nightingale's Nursing & Attendants. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2