NIIT Limited Employee Reviews

so rude with juniors
Counsellor And Manager (Former Employee) –  ludhiana, feroz gandhi marketMay 1, 2017
no offer letter is given at the time of joining
there is no co-ordination between staff
salary is nt given at fix tym
water facility is nt available
there is no lift for going to office, the person is have to use the staircase for going on 3rd floor
Pros
students are very co-operative
Cons
water facility is nt available
Web Application Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 5, 2017
A day at work starts at 8 am and ends by 4 pm, each day gave me a challenge which helped me in exploring the technologies to fuller extent. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
Pros
Positive work culture
Cons
Sometimes work pressure
Worked here as a contractor.
Consultant/Trainer (Former Employee) –  variousDecember 13, 2016
Taught JBoss classes on contract basis here. Really worked here very part time. The work was fair. I do not know what their overall culture is like because I was not there permanently.
educational work place
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  IndianaSeptember 21, 2016
The application provides comprehensive information of the various types of Insurance coverage offered by State Farm. The website functionality was extended by providing the customers to login and performs online transactions like paying bills online and updating their insurance policy. A new Intranet Customer Care website was redesigned to provide customized information for the end users.
VOIP system is out-dated and cheap
Customer Business Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 12, 2016
No proper training.
This is a stone-age company where you write your own commission.
Bullying is promoted and is seen as normal.
Sitel has a computer that trains. This company should too.
Cheapest VOIP system on the planet.
Pros
A job
Cons
harrassment, bullying techniques are common-place
Good experience it will be a great beneficial for my future
ADC (Former Employee) –  BangloreJuly 29, 2016
I had full day job in that company. I learned more things such as how to manage my clients how to make good relationship with them. How to handle all network related problems etc..
Good place for new comers
Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, ILJuly 4, 2016
Good place to work for a fresher. NIIT provides a caring and nurturing environment that allows a new comer to learn skills and develop himself in the training industry.
A great place to learn
Content Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2016
I have learned a great deal working at NIIT, from writing skills to management tasks. I am lucky enough to work with very talented people who share my interests outside of work as well. I would love to find a new opportunity to continue to learn.
Job not Secured
CORPORATE TRAINING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  BahrainJanuary 24, 2016
All the management and CEO was good and respect people but they but they wasn't control the situations that happened in previously, they need to work close with other staff.
My overall experience at NIIT.
Assistant Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APSeptember 11, 2015
I had an opportunity to interact with professional and friendly people.
A typical day at work was not very different form regular day, except that I really enjoyed the arguments I have had with my other programming colleagues on different ways to run a program or create a website, and also some humor in this process. The management constituted of people who had experience with programming and so they knew how to handle the programming teams . No part of the job was ever hard to me. The most enjoyable part was sharing different logical approaches and finally agreeing to one and beginning to work on that. The overall experience of very good.
Pros
Quiet workplace, was close to home, friendly people.
Cons
Surprise projects with short deadlines.
Great working environment
IT Trainee & IT Technician (Former Employee) –  LagosMay 16, 2015
worked as a trainee I.T technician, doing repairs and maintenance desktop, laptops and notebooks, and also learning the Cisco about routing and switching, also
Productive Workplace
Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Red Cross Building,Mall Road,November 29, 2013
A very busy schedule.
Co-workers are very cooperative.
Provides the latest technologies knowledge.
required a lot of tact.
Customer Service Operative (Former Employee) –  LagosNovember 14, 2013
convincing customers to come for various packages we had wasn't easy. so when you successfully do, its a nice feeling. management was fair and understanding. lovely relationshiip with co- workers. Nice experience.
Pros
Free lunch.
Good startup company for freshers
Software Associate (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 3, 2013
Started as Fresher, good company to gain initial experience among the old professionals settled and working since ages.
Enjoyed my customers/advertisers and other team members.
Credit Sales Analyst (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 27, 2013
Interacting with our advertisers was extremely enjoyable to me, I had a wonderful working relationship with them even as a collector over the years.

This position increased my customer service ability, being a horse owner for many years, this particular position placed me in direct contact with the Quarter Horse industry.

Our staff consisted of competent workers, most were considerate, helpful when asked.

The management team had excellent job knowledge.
Pros
Health Insurance, advertisers that I respected in their industry
Cons
Untrained supervisory skills though Team Lead was very knowledgeable about the job requirements.
Test Lead - Manual Testing - NIIT Ltd
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  gurgoanMarch 21, 2013
Seven years of Software testing experience in Manual Testing of web, desktop and client server applications. I have an excellent communication skills and good analytical aptitude. I have been equally successful in maintaining quality process requirements and have a great sense of responsibility in execution of any work. Well versed with writing Test plans, Effort Estimations, Co-ordination with onsite or offshore teams, requirement analysis, traceability matrix, Regression Test Suite, Risk Based Testing, test design, test execution, defect reporting and test management.
Interactive work environment with skilled professional guidance .
Quality Assurance - Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, APJanuary 28, 2013
The daily activities at NIIT would involve regular peer review meetings , reports summaries , coordinating with the test leads to ensure daily objectives are understood and execution of the tests. This was highly helpful in order to create and maintain a proactive work environment that constantly gave the team a platform to excel as testers . As far as the management and the rest of the employees were concerned , an interactive and challenging environment like NIIT provided us to better deal with fast paced IT-Professional work environment where it was required for us to stick to firm deadlines and fixed schedules to cater to the demands of the clients .
Initially , the hardest part of the job was to effectively provide key inputs to the test plan documents , but with ample support and mentoring from the senior QA Professionals , this hurdle was easily overcome .
The interactive learning environment and the methodical approach to Software Testing followed by NIIT was by far the most enjoyable and satisfying .
Pros
systematic and client oriented
Cons
staff shortage due to downsizing
A good place, overall.
Business Executive (Former Employee) –  Okhla, DelhiFebruary 29, 2012
Management is nowhere to be seen. Lack of communication.
Doesn't equal, employees.
Team work is not the ritual.
Pros
good compensation, brand name in india
Cons
transparency, lack of communication