NIIT Technologies Employee Reviews

Na
Lead BA / Project Manager @ Caesars Entertainment (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 10, 2017
NIIT Technology is a company which has lost its way. The Sr. Management has run out of ideas to nurture and grow the business, and are unwilling to introspect into the real reasons as to why it has happened. The middle (Indian Origin) Management is incompetent thus leading to a lot of unethical practices. Primarily the reasons for me to look beyond NIIT.
Productive and fun workplace
Sr. Developer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2017
amazing environment . Colleagues are always ready to help you anytime during project work.

It helps in maintaining career-personal life balance.
Managers will help you as mentor.
friendly management
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 13, 2017
this a typical customer service job, low pay and demanding work load. The management is nice and the attendance is based on a point system so the turnover rate is very high, typically the reps don't stay here for more than 1 month
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
low pay
Management is Weak
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 27, 2017
You're only as strong as your weakest person and management is the weak link around here. They gossip and walk around all day long while you do the work. The pay fluctuates based on your attendance. It could be 10 per hour but if you miss a day or come late it's 9.00 per hour. The head guy of the Augusta branch does nothing to help growth within the company. His assistant doesn't speak to you unless you are management and the other lazy supervisors literally get paid to play. The attendance policy is absurd. The dress code is childish.
The agents are the real people that hold this sorry place together. They show favoritism and it's all about who you suck up to, to be able to move up. I've never worked at such an unorganized company in my life. The work is easy but the environment is unstable. They are struggling for employees but fire them at will. It's ridiculous. All of these reviews are the same and I can truly say, don't take them with a grain of salt. Don't do it.
Pros
Co-workers, some type of income
Cons
Management, attendance policy, no team efforts
Excellent
Test Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2017
Good working environment, supporting peers, learning new technologies, getting challenging work. Overall I enjoyed working there.
Horrible " place of employment "
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 17, 2016
This is the most unorganized and inconsiderate call center I've ever worked for in my life. The attendance policy is ridiculous. I would definitely not consider this a permanent job this is temporary. The schedules are the WORST and cannot be changed and the management team doesn't care about anything but management. The pay is the WORST. Just an overall waste of time .
love this plac
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 28, 2016
it was great experience. the people you come in contact with are great. the way the company makes you feel like family. I wish to return to this job I grow so much as a person here
Overall experience very positive
Lead Test Engineer/ On-Site Offshore Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 30, 2016
Very good contract company based in India. Allowed for flexiable work hours and provided free on-going education. People centric work environment and treated as one large family.
Good place to work.
QA Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2016
Good place to work specially in travel domain.Gained a lot of experience and knowledge.HR department is helpful.Co-workers are nice and helpful.Hard to leave.
Extremely unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 5, 2016
The work itself is not complicated. The employees are friendly,however, there is no need 2 befriend anyone because they will be "GONE" the next day. This is the most unorganized company I have ever worked. For instance, you have a customer that has a question management should at least know...everyone is clueless. A pay raise is a joke here.They don't care about there employees, unless you are in upper management. Im just glad to be done with this place. I will never recommend anyone to work here unless you are absolutely desperate.
Beware
Business Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 18, 2016
Extremely Poor management , non negotiable schedules , poor internal management services , high turnover rate. Be prepared to take calls non stop for long hours , and no breaks and lunches are cut on a regular basis. Management sits around and gossip all day while reps fend for themselves . Trust me don't waste ur time applying here . No stability .
Good working at NIIT Technologies
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 8, 2016
I enjoyed working at NIIT Technologies, received good support from co workers and superiors. I almost worked for 5 years with NIIT technologies which given me good exposure to IT GIS projects
Good company to start up currier as a freshers
Senior software engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2016
Great place to work,lot of opportunity.more Currier growth.
good team and good working environment.salary is good.
very flexible working environment.
Untrustworthy, promotes bullying, no advancement
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAMay 25, 2016
You will be told everything good to get hired. Once you begin working there you will find it is who you know that will bring advancement. Expect to remain in your current position when hired. The company is not very profitable so there is no security.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Unstable, Salary
Will not feel much technically challenged.
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2016
They do not pay much and as to do more and more work and you will not feel much technically challenged. Will recommend this company if you have less than 3 years of Exp.
The onboarding training could have been a lot better. NIIT Technologies is a great company,
Digital Media Planner (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 20, 2016
What I enjoyed most about my employment with NIIT Technologies is the knowledge I gained in marketing/advertising and my co-workers. The job however, was stressful.
My experience
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 3, 2016
I work for the company for 4 years and overall I enjoyed my friends and some of the customers as well. Management sucks. Everyone sits around talking about there personal life and sometimes refuse to take supervisor calls or even assist the reps. Good Luck to whoever works for this company. No shade tho!
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Management..
Learning place
Marketing and Relationship analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 30, 2016
A great place to start a marketing career. Good salary and co-workers Great learning place. Model management and best incentives.
Good company to work.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2016
Company is good to work as long as you are into some ongoing project. Once project is completed, there are less opportunities to move into new assignments.

Benefits are good.
Pros
401k, Allowances etc
Recommendable place to work
Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 26, 2015
NIIT provided me good exposure to work on complex assignments and help me to groom my technical and behavioral skills.
Open environment
Good Culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIIT Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

NIIT Technologies Reviews by Location