NIIT

NIIT Employer Reviews

required a lot of tact.
Customer Service Operative (Former Employee), LagosNovember 14, 2013
Pros: free lunch.
convincing customers to come for various packages we had wasn't easy. so when you successfully do, its a nice feeling. management was fair and understanding. lovely relationshiip with co- workers. Nice experience.
Enjoyed my customers/advertisers and other team members.
Credit Sales Analyst (Former Employee), Augusta, GAOctober 27, 2013
Pros: health insurance, advertisers that i respected in their industry
Cons: untrained supervisory skills though team lead was very knowledgeable about the job requirements.
Interacting with our advertisers was extremely enjoyable to me, I had a wonderful working relationship with them even as a collector over the years.

This position increased my customer service ability, being a horse owner for many years, this particular position placed me in direct contact with the Quarter Horse industry.

Our staff consisted of competent – more... workers, most were considerate, helpful when asked.

The management team had excellent job knowledge. – less
Sales of Powerful programs
Sr. Executive-Business Development (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLSeptember 20, 2014
Cons: no work/life balance
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Productive and good experience
Student Relation officer (Former Employee), Delhi, DLSeptember 18, 2014
Overall experience was good. Atmosphere was also favorable, friendly relations with coligues.
Good, Tough but lot of things to learn
soft skill trainer (Current Employee), New DelhiSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: make professional
Cons: a lots of pressure no leaves
NIIT is a realistic place to work. Here people can learn what is real professionalism and how to tackle the different problems. It shows you the real face of your strengths and weaknesses.
own set of cabin
Computer Instructor (Former Employee), Goa IndiaSeptember 8, 2014
I worked as a Instructor and had a good time with the students teaching them.
Long work hours. Few rewards
Technical writer (Former Employee), delhi, IndiaSeptember 5, 2014
Excellent training. Free dinners. Encouragement to learning new work-related software.
Both Fun and hard to work
Counselor (Former Employee), Uttarpara, WBSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: other staff, faculties, more over our center head.
Cons: not getting salary on time, and they were not given my salary of last two months.
This is my first job so I have learned how to convince strangers.
Management was not so good, or I will say 50-50.Co-workers are very good in attitude so supportive and helpful.
The hardest part is to convince those person who don't have lots of money to paid.
when I was getting my first salary and I was giving treat to my fellow members.
work friendly
s.m.e (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 21, 2014
work friendly ,co worker are very friendly work environment
Productive, Very much attentive to work, Enjoy my work
Training & Development (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLAugust 14, 2014
Pros: enough time to take rest
Cons: na
 Good Attitude
 Regularity & Punctuality
 Hard Working
 Quality work
Marketing Manager with a 8years of job exp.
Assistant Business Head (Current Employee), KolkataAugust 13, 2014
Planning for generating business, handling the business team (marketing team, counseling team, tale-calling team), meet the revenue target for the branch, Study the market, giving presentation in colleges etc.
Summary
Faculty (Computer teacher) (Former Employee), RasipurmAugust 1, 2014
I worked with NIIT compay from 2001 to 2003 where i was working as Faculty. I taught MS Office, Internet, C, C++
Thnks
Assistant Faculty
Assistant Faculty (Former Employee), Wanakbori T.P.S. GujratJuly 28, 2014
Pros: was situated near my house & i used to assist new batches during their lab session at niit
Cons: salary offered was very minimal
- Conducting batches for MS-Office & Internet.
- Organizing LAB & Installing Software.
productive and haedworking
Software QA Engineer (Current Employee), GURGAONJuly 16, 2014
How We manage in typical day and learn from my co worker and my senior
In terms of Work Life Balance/ Work Culture/ Advancement & Job Security, NIIT is THE place to be at.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), GurgaonJuly 11, 2014
Will Rate NIIT 4 on 5 as an organization with Work Life Balance/ Work Culture/ Advancement & Job Security.
I have acquired several Technical & Non Technical skills while serving this organization in different roles during this period. Throughout my tenure, I have been working on SQL Database as backend technology. I have also implemented logical & analytical – more... skills while working on different projects.
In my current role the most enjoyable part is to interface with multiple stakeholders to define and implement the client requirement.
The Hardest part is to bring every body on same page. – less
Working experience is good at NIIT
Oracle Faculty (Former Employee), DelhiJuly 7, 2014
I had worked 1 year and couple of days in NIIT and I had experienced a good management skill, student relationship and much more things
Productive and Learning experience
Front office co ordinator and SSA (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJuly 7, 2014
Cons: long hours
The day begin with calling potential candiatate to achieve the target for the day.
Collection entry Registration entry, Scheduling Exam of students with Company official software called encorevista
Collecting fees from students.
Issuing Coursematerials, student id, invoice,result to batch wise students
Preparing report like DCR,DSR,stock report,petty – more... cash reporting it to directors and account department by EOD. – less
GIS Trainning
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee), Sector 32-D, ChandigarhJuly 1, 2014
The job was challenging as I was going to provide training to the persons who were unaware of this technology. This was my first teaching experience and I had to teach Defense Personnel and all of them were above 40 years. I was provided only one month to accomplish this task. But I was very mush confident about my skills. So, I accepted it without – more... ant hesitation. After few days I noticed that I am getting desired results and at the end of the term everyone was happy with my work. Trainers were happy as they can work with GIS, The authorities were also happy as the success of this work added positive points to their institute and I was the most happiest to complete this task successfully. – less

1 2 3 4 5