NIKE

NIKE Employer Reviews

Very good job to be in sales and stocking with.
Nike Sales Associate, Customer (Former Employee), Folsom, CaMarch 30, 2015
A very good company that took care of their employees. Great product and team work environment. Most enjoyable part is helping a young kid find his favorite pair of shoes and watch them fall in love
Great Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), san marcos, TXMarch 30, 2015
Management has declined over the past few years but the individuals that you work with are the heart and soul of your job experience. They work hard, keep the tempo and environment alive, and allow consumers and others to feed off of that energy. If it wasn't for the people working there the job wouldn't be anything like it is.
Picker/Packer
Distribution Trainer/ Performance Improvement (Former Employee), Memphis TNMarch 28, 2015
Picked orders/ packed orders /trained new employees
Worked with employees, managers, and trainers
Picked orders/ packed orders /trained new employees
Worked with employees, managers, and trainers
Great learning experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Calhoun, GAMarch 28, 2015
Nike is a great place to learn many great new things about the company itself. Met a lot of great people and had many great opportunities while working here.
Productive work environment and fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYMarch 24, 2015
A typical work day at Nike is very friendly and enjoyable. While working there I learned about the technology of the shoes which helps out a lot in helping not only me but customers. The other employees are a pleasure to work with and fun. the hardest part I must say about the job is sometimes them not understanding scheduling conflicts and working with people when they have another job.
Great Environment
Stock Manager (Former Employee), Cypress, TXMarch 23, 2015
• Organized shipment room for receiving of next day’s shipment.
• Concisely interpreted reports in order to plan for upcoming shipment.
• Motivated team to be precise and quickly complete shipment in a timely manner
• Stock shoes on shelf
• Help customers with merchandize
• Accurately placed merchandise in proper positions within the store
Typical day at work
Inventory Control Operation Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 22, 2015
Being an inventory control specialist can be challenging. With the proper training and providing your co-workers with the skills and knowledge needed to ensure that the customer receives great customer service has always been my goal within the organization.
love this Job, Uniforms are great
Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee), White Plains, NYMarch 21, 2015
Pros: training is always there to advance your self.
Cons: long hours.
Love this Job, People are great to work with, easy advancement with training, great benefits . The Hardest part is around the Holidays with store hours being long, Other than that great company.
Good experience,fast paced, great benefits poor management, high turnover rate,
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIMarch 18, 2015
Pros: great benefits, good pay, fast paced
Cons: poor management, high turnover rate
A typical work day at Nike was very high paced. Nike is one of the busiest stores in the mall and you always have to have high energy while on the job. This is the type of environment that I like to be in. There was a very diverse group of customers which kept the job interesting. I would always get wrapped into some very interesting conversations. The biggest thing I've learned while working here is how to handle a fast-paced environment. After mastering this, I started to set the pace for the store, and other employees would work with the same intensity. I learned how to be aware of my surroundings while focusing on a specific customer. I have learned many leadership skills as well as customer service skills.

As far as management goes, at Nike there were many good things as well as bad things. All six of the managers were very good at bringing energy to the job. They always looked for different ways to make the job a competition. This led us to the point of crushing all of our goals and getting new equipment added to our store because of it. I absolutely loved the ambition of the managers. However, I did not like the rate of promotion. Very rarely would an employee within the store get promoted to a higher role. When a job needed to be filled, the managers would usually outsource. This was the cause of an extremely high turnover rate. Also, many responsibilities such as scanning employees out immediately after they clock out were lacked. It would be normal to wait ten minutes after being clocked out to be able to leave. My co-workers at Nike were, for the most part, incredible. – more... The few leaders that worked there taught me so much more than thought I could ever learn in the amount of time that I worked there. The only downfall was that since the turnover rate was so high, it was hard to build strong relationships with most employees. On average, a part-time employee would only work there for three to four months.

The hardest part of the job was getting tasks done on-time. There would be much to do in one day, and if it was not finished that would mean somebody else adding my work to theirs. This would lead to me staying after to finish tasks. This helped me improve on my time management skills. The most enjoyable part of the job was the engagement with customers. – less
warehouse nightmare
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 17, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: High priced lunch, low wages, no career advancement
Wages in this company should be no less than $18.00 dollars per hour for the brains of the company and that is the Packers, then Shipping and Receiving and then Management shouldn't get all of the perks but it should be given across the board
Productive and fun work place with tv to watch sports
Athlete Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 16, 2015
Pros: talking with the customer and 30% off nike.
Cons: management was never on the same page with each other.
Create a win-win resolutions for the online consumer concerns over various product lines. I learned to lead by example, ensuring every customer receives a positive brand experience. Management would would work with their individuals teams to help teach them new product launches and Nike polices. Co-workers are great people to work with. Great team environment. The best thing about working for nike was the helping the customers.
Nike
Cashier (Former Employee), OrlandoMarch 14, 2015
Working At Nike During The Seasonal Holiday Was A Wonderful Experience. I Have Always Been A Huge Fan Of Their Products So I Enjoyed Working At One Of Their Busiest Retail Stores.
Real nice part time job
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: 40% discount on apparel and shoes, access to the employee store, opportunity to meet your favorite athletes and celebs
Cons: pay doesn't match whats expected of athletes, can be hard to get a shift covered, thieves, and scammers
I was hired no as seasonal part time and stayed on for part time athlete. The work environment is really relaxed. You really get to know and become good friends with your coworkers and some of the management. You meet all kinds of different people from different walks of life, plenty of internationalist come in and it's fun to hear about life outside of the US. If you like sports then you'd love this job meeting athletes from various sports can be really fun, you really get to see how some of them react when they aren't wearing a uniform.
Outstanding
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Gaffney, SCMarch 11, 2015
Pros: employee benefits
Cons: there are no cons
Nike is an outstanding company to work for. I have been employed with Nike for two years, and I have enjoyed being apart of team Nike. The company focuses on goals, product knowledge, and leadership and team building. Employees pull their weight in order to make the store run successfully. Managers are efficient in managing the store, and employees, and showing good character for honest growth and promotion.
Great work place.
Part time athlete (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSMarch 9, 2015
Pros: getting bonuses
Cons: management
A typical work day would be me working on the register keeping the customers happy and keeping my section clean. I loved my team members they made working a lot easier.
Fun energetic setting with merchandise on display
Sales Associate & Cashier (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORMarch 9, 2015
A typical day at work would be, hitting the floor. Shoes on display as phones are ringing every 15 seconds. Hardest part of the job was dealing with dissatisfied customers. The most enjoyable part would be talking about different shoe concepts and releases.
Amazing company and treats employees great
Customer Service Athlete (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 9, 2015
Pros: room for growth, product, networking, great environment
My days are very busy building customer loyalty and delivering premium service. this includes receptionist, directing phone traffic, resolving customer issues, shipping, assisting phone cliental.
Good place to work and a good environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXMarch 8, 2015
Help about 200 People a day see exactly what the customer need in shoes or appeal.

I learned how to handle money a lot better then before. How to work as a team with my co workers
great place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAMarch 6, 2015
nike was a great place to work, co workers and management were more than amazing. It's a pretty fast paced job during peak hours, so there was a lot to do.
Mixed bag
Business Consultant (Current Employee), Beaverton, OregonMarch 4, 2015
Overall, I think most employees at Nike enjoy their jobs and what they are doing, however, the management can be hit or miss. The hardest thing I experienced was frequently changing project scopes and the inability of management to make a decision. The culture is very relaxed and it's not uncommon to have a stocked "beer fridge" in each group. Most of the people there are nice.

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more

NIKE Salaries