NIKE
1,025 reviews

NIKE Employee Reviews

It's a challenging environment to work but rewarding after all
SAP Security Consultant (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORMay 28, 2015
It is a nice environment for any who is willing to welcome challenge and competition. Working there give the opportunity to be smart and result oriented.
A nice dependable job, great atmosphere.
sales associate I provided customer service (Former Employee), 1803 Village W Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66111May 28, 2015
Pros: The pay
Cons: N/A
As a team member at Nike I learned a lot. I considered it my first real job. I learned how to talk nicely to people when you weren't exactly in the mood and I also learned how to deal with people who were not too fond of you. The overall job experience was nice. The only part I regret was not knowing how to save my money like I should.
Typical part-time job
Seasonal Athlete (Former Employee), Jeffersonville, OHMay 27, 2015
Working at Nike was my first experience with retail and I've never quite had another experience like it. It was hectic, you had to ask permission to leave even if your shift had ended, customers were okay, the discount was alright, but I dreaded coming to work. Assigned areas made for monotonous workdays. I left after two months and was never more ecstatic to leave a job. The managers were overall okay and I really liked my fellow employees.
Bring Nike to Life
Sales Associate (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 26, 2015
Pros: Working with consumers, learning about shoes and apparel
A topical consist of meeting with a variety of consumers in the store and finding the best shoe and or clothing that will best fit their needs. With Nike everyone is an athlete.
Perfect Job
Shipping and Receiving Associate (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSMay 26, 2015
Pros: Leadership
Cons: Physically demanding
I was always challenged to work hard and to work fast with Nike. I am a sports oriented person and this company revolves around the athletic cliental. There was never a day that I did not want to come to work or I dreaded being at work. My co-workers were hand selected from the associates currently employed at this location and included trial periods and interviews with each co-worker. We were based around teamwork and hard working employees. My manager worked with each one of us on a daily basis with critiques and did not say no when we asked for help. The hardest part of my job was having to be able to finish 12 hours of work within 8 hours and to never get tired with this physically demanding job. My favorite part of my job was the ability to have a sales associate ask or describe a product and I having the ability to know exactly where and what product would best suit his or her needs off the top of my head.
Productive and fun workplace
Nike Athlete (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMay 26, 2015
I absolutely love Nike, and everyone who works there, its more like a family rather than just a group of people just working together on a daily basis
Team Enviorment
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 26, 2015
*Typical day was very upbeat
* How to be a team player
*Management was great. Very considerate of their employees
*Made long lasting friends
*Interacting with coworkers and customers
Highly motivated cross-platform performance test engineer
Senior Mobile and Web Performance Engineer (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORMay 25, 2015
Pros: Some flexibility on in office hours
Highly motivated cross-platform performance test engineer.
Manager Offshore Team
Mentor Team
Establish Process Standards
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Sales Associate (Current Employee), PRMay 25, 2015
NIKE IS A GREAT FOWARD THINKING COMPANY ONE OF MY BEST JOBS. A TOTAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH ONE OF THE LEADERS IN THE SHOE INDUSTRY. THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB WAS LEAVING MY JOB WHEN I MOVED.
Hard Working Envirnment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kittery, MEMay 24, 2015
Keeping up with shipment and sales of the store. Allowing goals to be made per week to ensure the most positive reviews. Ensuring a great environment for the customers in the store.
You want nike stuff, you'll get nike stuff.
ATHLETE (Former Employee), Livermore, CAMay 23, 2015
Retail is retail. You'll have the opportunity to fold clothes and organize shoes.

Otherwise the benefits of working at nike is top tier in respect to other retailers.
okay job
Product Flow Athlete (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 22, 2015
This job is an good job if you just need something to do while in school. the job isnt all that fun but your coworkers are really what make the job. good discount.
i love meeting new people and i am great with working with new people. i am able and willing to learn any new skill
Picker Packer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 22, 2015
Pros: cashier customer service retail stock inventory rf scan gun etc
Cons: healthcare
i loved every job I have worked I've learned all types of skills while working. I have meet all types of people with different personalities but I managed to deal with them in a manerable way
Retail Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Deer Park, NYMay 18, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: Nothing
A typical day at work consists of working in all sectors of the retail environment. I truly feel as if I learn something new every time I work. Whether that's understanding how different kinds people react to certain situations, or learning about the business I always come out of work with a set of new knowledge. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with all kinds of personalities and meeting different customers that make my day in one way or another.
National Harbor, MD (Current Employee), National Harbor, MDMay 18, 2015
• Greeting and interacting with guest
• Communicating and directing others in order to provide an accurate and speedy service
• Utilizing software to correctly distribute correct change to our guest
• Possessing the necessary multi-tasking attributes in order to ensure good relation between the host and guest
very nice friendly work place
forklift (Former Employee), memphis, tnMay 18, 2015
a good none stressful workplace where we pulled orders that were prepared to be shipped. lead by very friendly management team. not hard at and u worked with a very helpful pick team with a great attitude.
Very fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXMay 18, 2015
The employees and managers were a blast to work with, but we were still there to please our customers. I learned many things like how to talk to customers and that the customer always comes first. The hardest thing was getting all the new shipments processed in time. The most enjoyable was just the people I worked with and the atmosphere.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 18, 2015
Is a great first job. I loved it. I learned so much in so little time. I was trained in all areas. Footwear, Apparel, Equipment, Cashier, and Visual. I LOVED IT.
Fun environment with a good workplace attitude.
❸ Customer service (Former Employee), Barstow CaMay 17, 2015
Pros: Comfortable clothes and discounts.
Cons: Some disrespect from management, no benefits unless higher position
A typical day at work was customer service most of the day and stocking by the end of the night. I learned how to properly customer service and also learned a lot of technology of the product. The management is not the best I've seen they did pick favorites and were a tad bit disrespectful. It was always fun and positive with all the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was communicating with the foreign customers we have come in every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was being to see the smile on peoples faces after making them happy with anything they needed.
Contractor, not FTE
Support Technician (Phone/Deskside) (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORMay 16, 2015
I work for a contracting company, not Nike directly. Most of the work i do isn't complicated, realistic expectations of the contract and client are sometimes an issue. For the most part, i would say pay is 'ok' for the workload, however advancement is nearly non-existent unless you spend a lot of time getting your name known to management. The idea of an internal promotion is a dream, how well you do your job is meaningless as long AS you do your job

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more

NIKE Salaries