NIKE
1,119 reviews

NIKE Employee Reviews

Provided Leadership & Customer Service Experience
sales associate (Current Employee), carlsbad, caAugust 3, 2015
Pros: peaceful environment
Cons: upward mobility difficult
-management team is motivating
-customer service issues are handled promptly
-team environment
-most enjoyable part of job is making sure customer is completely satisfied
Global Product Mgt
Global Sportswear Footwear Product Line Manager (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORAugust 2, 2015
Pros: Strong Brand
Cons: Growth
Work like balance is outstanding.. most people would love to work for Nike.I have always enjoyed working for the brand.
nike
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2015
great job long hours , love the job would liketo gt paid more for the work and long hours but its a job , recommend other to work there.
Nike Experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Waterloo, NYJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Great Work Environment
Cons: N/A
Team Work
History of Company
Product Knowledge
Customer Service Tactics
Task Management
Processing
Visual Merchandising
Stock
Cool company, very fun as a college kid
Footwear Specialist/Shipping & Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXJuly 27, 2015
Hard to advance with the company. It is a fun environment with a high energy. You get a lot of nice staff dress for free, but not much room for advancement.
Awesome Company
S&R Lead (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, employee discount, internal promotions
Cons: Personal
Nike cares about their people and really mean it when they say "there is no ceiling". I never thought I would become a manager within the company and they've helped me grow so much over the past 2 years. The co-workers are full of life and really make the job enjoyable! Everyday when faced with a challenge I can utilize one of the many athletes working to get the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be representing the company and speaking about the company to the consumer. Customers can tell we think highly of our job by the way we carry ourselves while at work.
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Mayslanding njJuly 27, 2015
Customer service Kepping the store intact key holder inventory stocking daily running operations of the store. I had a fun experience working for Nike I learned a lot about the company
Nike outlet
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Gulfport MsJuly 27, 2015
Pros: new merchandise/people
Cons: minimal advancement
I worked as an assist manager for a Nike outlet. Responsible for merchandising, tagging, training and assisting customers. Loved the job and would have stayed except the management staff was small and advancement was minimal.
Productive and Fun Team Oriented Work Environment
Sales Associate/Stock Room Associate (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJuly 23, 2015
Productive and Fun Team Oriented Work Environment
One of the best employers I've ever had a chance to work for. They help push you to your limits.
It was a easy job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2015
It was easy but it didn't play much. I was there a year and could not get benefits. It was alot of mexicans who could not speak english
Fun place to be at work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Williamsburg, IAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: huge discount, hour lunch break, cool atmosphere
Cons: customers, can be slow at times
Nike stores are awesome, so working there is pretty cool, too. Typical cashier responsibilities along with some folding/straightening of clothes. It was pretty cool to know the technology in most of the products. Management was okay, pretty bossy and unfriendly. The co-workers were awesome, as long as you are a sporty type person. The hardest part was knowing how to deal with customers who are confused, upset, etc. The most enjoyable part was the sweet discount they gave, especially when things are already on sale!
Really fun place to work and motivational
Sales (Former Employee), beaverton oregonJuly 21, 2015
Pros: free food ones week
Cons: breaks, employee rights
i really enjoyed working for NIKE because they look after there employees and take care there needs and i really like employee rights and working for NIKE was adventeruous.
Great place to work.
Nike Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, pay, people, management
Cons: extended shifts when someone calls out that day.
Met a lot of different people working at a place that was so diversified in their employees, all great co-workers. Management could always work with your schedule due to amount of employees the had.
Fast paced environment
Business Manager - Direct to Consumers (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Stock and 401K
Cons: Opportunities are in Oregon.
Great job culture and supports work life balance. The culture is very organic making the brand authentic. Nike encourages relationships and networking. Lacking in management direction and vision. Job responsibility and duties are vague and undefined at times.
Fun workplace with great work life balance.
Athlete (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2015
Pros: One hour lunch, 50% off discounts
Cons: Hard to move up, a lot of grey areas
A typical day at work is fun and fairly enjoyable. I have learned to be a team player and to enjoy customer service. Being in a entry level management position, it has taught me the most valuable assets are knowledge and your co workers. Building great team work relationships makes the job that much better. The hardest part of the job has been knowing the team you build will one day disperse to do their own things in life and you will definitely have had a part in creating their new lives. It is just kind of hard knowing you will one day have to leave them as well due to growth and development.
warming place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Williamsburg, VAJuly 18, 2015
they always make you feel like part of the family. they were always showing that they care for they employees. best job to have when its your first job straight out of high school. and even better if you get to grow in the company.
Good workplace
MATERIAL HANDLER - SPORTS BALLS/ATHLETIC EQUIPMENT (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2015
Pros: free giveaway
Cons: Nice discount
Great Company..Nice Brand.. learn new item within in company..Great people ....how much value a company hold as team..
Nice place to work that offers a gym
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 14, 2015
I always enjoyed my days at work. I learned how to do work in other departments and my co-workers were very live. Management was ok never hassled as long as was doing your job.
Great place to work love the energy
Nike, Lead (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2015
Pros: incentives, 40+ hours
Cons: benefits, pays less
Everyday I begin my day with stretch and flex for safety reasons. I go to my co-workers for today's goal and i listening for understanding and how to make the goal possible. I set goals for myself beginning with time management and deadlines throughout the day of where we as a team need to be in making sure we are on track throughout the day. The hardest part of the day is when its break is over and we need that same pace before break started to come back into affect. The most enjoyable part of the day is meeting and exceeding the goal and knowing we did it as a team with drive and communication.
Fast pace environment with great co-workers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Birch Run, MIJuly 13, 2015
Working at Nike, I would work in mens and women's apparel, footwear and the cash registers. My tasks included cleaning, handling cash, organizing, stocking, folding, and customer service

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more

NIKE Salaries