NIKE Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,773 reviews matching the search
productive workplace and fun environment
Relief Clerk (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 23, 2016
a typical day a work is unloading boxes from FED-EX, UPS, DHL and any other carriers that show up that day.
I have learned how to use our process system to process the boxes and deliver were they need to go.
I have a great manager.
I am very lucky to work with a great team, and I can say that they are all very helpful.
the hardest part of my job is dealing with upset customers but it make it worth while we you can solve the problem.
the most enjoyable part of my job is getting to go all over campus and network with lot of people.
Very fast paced environment with great co workers.
Dishwasher / Steward (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 6, 2016
Working at Nike was a great experience, felt very welcomed and happy to be there. A full day for me would be cleaning tables, cleaning dishes, and packaging items. I learned a good amount of cooking and customer service, also kitchen skills. Hardest part of the job was closing because it was only two people doing 20 different things at one time. The enjoyable part of the job was cooking and being able to talk to all the customers.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Little pay
Stable, fun, and difficult
Assembly Line Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 21, 2016
Nike is very routinely, I would wake up 4am to make breakfast and lunch and leave the house at 5am and start starting 5:30am. I would go to my station and operate machines and work on assembly lines. Sounds boring, but my coworkers there make time pass faster. The management created a very productive yet fun environment and the PEOs were friendly. The hardest part about this job is waking up this early and the 12 hour shift but other than that the job was great
Fun and safe environment to work at
Athlete (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 14, 2016
At Nike, we learn how to interact with people on a personal level to give them premium service journey, we connect on a one to one level with the consumers who walk through the doors that by the end of our services they walk out as our friends and always come back to just catch up or to join our complementary NRC sessions.
Pros
Discount on Nike, Converse, Hurley, Jordans; Part of a free community team to help people get in shape and live a healthier life style
Great Company
Sr. Account Executive, Mid Atlantic/ NYC Territory (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 15, 2016
Nike is a great company. Here I honed my financial planning and analytic abilities in effort to help manage and drive business for key retail partners across North America. I had a keen focus on driving sustainable and profitable growth for Nike and its partners.

Being successful in my duration at Nike required being entrepreneurial minded, innovative, and skilled at growing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Great work environment
Athlete (Associate) (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 12, 2016
I got hired at Nike right before the store opened in Grand Rapids MI at the new Tanger Outlet Mall. It was such a cool experience opening a store together with what started as complete strangers, and ended up becoming a family in just a few short weeks. We got to watch the store come to life as we set out the clothing and equipment. Most of my co-workers were seniors in high school, some were married with children. Everyone came from different places around Grand Rapids and West Michigan as well.
Work life in running/sportswear gear
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJuly 13, 2016
I´ve grow so much working at Nike has and is one of the most amazing experiences of my life i been able to build relationships with consumers & co-workers. We make sure our employees have a good work life balance which is very important just as we make sure our consumers receive excellent premium customer service. i think one of the hardest things for me has been challenging myself for different positions that i been able to perform and also communicating with others is okay to over communicate. i believe that communication is key everywhere you go.
i enjoy so much being able to wear the most comfiest outfits to work and show our consumers our product.
Pros
huge breakroom!!
Cons
late shifts! lol
Best Life Experience
Global Content & Business Manager for Niketowns (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 10, 2016
I started as a temp at Nike and through hard work I was noticed, applied and then hired. Within a few years I had been promoted & was traveling the world for Niketowns. It was an incredibly difficult job due to deadlines, though the people I worked with were awesome. People I call my friends to this day.
The learning curve at Nike is exponential - they will give you opportunities you never knew were out there.
The gym is heaven. They want you to work out. They want you to be healthy. Fabulous balance.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, Fantastic co-workers
Cons
High Demand, Deadlines
Best job a young person could ask for
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJune 7, 2016
A typical day at work would be described in one word: exciting. Everything I did at this job made me smile and everyone who worked alongside me felt the same way. I learned so many new things about people and how different we all are, but can still seem to love each other. Management was the best and were always there at any time to help.
Pros
Free food, flexible scheduling, great management, understanding coworkers
Productive & fun work environment
PMV Turret Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 17, 2016
Great company to work for. Nike has good benefits & a great starting pay scale. Overtime is always a plus if you are looking for a company that works a lot of extra hours. The only thing that I did not agree with at Nike was the weekend work schedule, which is a 12 hour shift that is continuous from Saturday thru Monday every weekend, but it might be ideal for other workers.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Work schedule
Relaxed work enviroment, flexible scheduling works well with students
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAJune 1, 2016
Great place to work for students who are looking for flexible scheduling. A typical day of work consists of assisting customers and co-workers to sell Nike product. I learned the basics of business and how to work a retail environment. Management and co-workers are all friendly and get along rather well. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the interactions with other people.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
cool
Asst. Store Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 1, 2016
nike's great.

cool and always improving benefits

great brand and culture

awesome discount

every day presents new challenges.
management seems to be invested in moving there employees up with them
co-workers are hit or miss
hardest part of job is retail hours
the support from your team daily is one of the most enjoyable parts
Pros
discount/benefits/ room to grow
Cons
work life balance gets crazy... retail hours... pay is a tad above average for retail
awesome Place
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 25, 2016
While working here everyday was awesome,I learned How to be productive in a timely manner.Management at this job was all around good .Always helping out the staff trying to make it a better place to work .My co-workers at the job was awesome i loved them everybody was i was working with attending school just like me so had so much in common.The most enjoyable part of me working at the Nike factory is that i woke up to be around awesome people who actually cared about Us as a company.
Pros
Having a cool staff around
Cons
nothing
Exciting work environment in a thriving company. Fast paced, fun, team work oriented.
FULL-TIME OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2016
Great work environment with a large team focused on achieving one goal. Extremely fast paced and efficient. I learned how to communicate with people who speak different languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin. The hardest part of the job was learning how to help people who do not speak English. My favorite part of the job is the team/family environment.
Not what I expected in a major company.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJMay 23, 2016
I used to work for the Nike 173 in elizabeth nj and its not what i expected and what they make it seem to be.. Management play favorites, there pay rate is really horrible for a company that make a quarter million a week, no benefits unless your full time, and always full of drama, probally the worst place i ever worked for. But if u want to do hard labor and get paid nothing for it be my guest. That discount isnt worth the drama.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Bad management and bad pay
Morale Booster
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAMay 19, 2016
Nike has been one of the best companies i've ever worked for. The management team were great at keeping work professional but having fun at the same time. I really enjoyed everyone i've worked with from human resources on down. Everyone maintained positive attitudes and displayed great teamwork throughout the store. The hardest part of the job was that it was a retail job, so some holidays were missed at home, but coming to work was similar to being with family at work.
Pros
Competitive pay, positive company, compensation
Cons
Work holidays
Fun job with great discount
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 19, 2016
A typical day at Nike consists of helping customers, keeping store neat and clean, and check customers out. This job has taught me great teamwork skills. The management was great and very motivating. I really enjoyed work with my co-workers. We all worked very well together. The hardest part of the job would probably be working with a product I wasn't passionate about. The most enjoyable part was definitely be working with a great staff and getting a great discount.
Great learning experince
athlete/leader (Current Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLMay 17, 2016
My review about my job honestly, its a great and amazing experience. I love working with my co workers and getting things done. I learned how to be more patient and more understanding when it comes to others as well. The hardest part of the job was being able to maintain patience but overall helped me a lot, not just in the work place but out of work as well. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with the customers.
Pros
bonuses, awards, paid 15 min break, free clothes and shoes
Cons
no benifits
Fun workplace
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 13, 2016
Working for Nike was a great experience. I enjoyed helping Consumers find what they needed and helping make sure they left the store 100% satisfied. Because I am sort of a "sneaker head" i loved being around all the different varieties of shoes. The team members at Nike are wonderful ! Always full of energy and always available when you need them. Some of the time it was difficult to be able to help some of the out of town/foreign consumers that did not speak any English at all, but was always able to get the job done through non-verbal communication.
Pros
Discounts, Events
Great Company, Awesome Culture
Technical Sourcer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2016
One of the best companies for which I have had the opportunity to work. I was fortunate to work on a very closely knit team all working hard for the same accomplishments and goals. Great work life balance; everyone works hard and works very collaboratively and well together. The management is great with communication and I also enjoyed the fact the TA management team is involved but lets people do their work and are not micro-managers. One area which could be improved upon is sharing candidates and giving them exposure to as many opportunities within the company. Some of the processes are not very efficient.
Pros
Culture, work life balance, benefits, management
Cons
Challenging location to get candidates to move to, salaries are not very competitive

4.2