NIKE Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,645 reviews matching the search
Great place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMay 4, 2016
One of the best jobs that I have ever had hands down. Free Nike stuff and get to mess around with the employees. The job is so good that it makes working seem more and more fun in the long run
Pros
Amazing job
Cons
None really
my job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 4, 2016
good organizational skills, great time and project management, and excellent ability to adapt to difficult & uncomfortable situations.
Great work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 4, 2016
Production oriented team oriented really a great place to gain work experience. Alot of in and out as far as temps go but other than that it's an enjoyable job.
Fun Work Place.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Birch Run, MIMay 3, 2016
Great customers, Great customer service. Learned a lot about the history of the company. Take care of there employees. giver great discounts. recommend anyone to work there.
Great Job Security
Material Handlers (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 2, 2016
I like working for Nike and knowing there was job security. I felt there was always a team effort and environment.

I was not able to continue my employment due to my school hours. I would have like the company to have a little more flexability.
Pros
Continuous work
Cons
Schedule didn't work with my school hours and the pay
Product is King!
Sales Athlete-Part Time (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 2, 2016
Nike is a great company to work for in the retail industry. I love the positive environment and helping customers. Nike's culture will pull anyone with its great culture.
Pros
lunch breaks, discounts
Cons
standing for long periods of time
productive and fun place to work
Unloader/Loader (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 29, 2016
typical Day at work was good. co-workers are very easy to work with also had good team work.. very productive Hardest part of the job was when the work became slow i like fast pace work something that keeps me busy
Pros
advancment
Cons
sometimes goes very slow
Productive and Fun workplace
Nike sales associate (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLApril 29, 2016
Working at Nike for two years opened up more opportunities for me in the work force. I learned how to manage a group of employees, work with the product hands on, and customer service. The management was very well put together. They consistently kept up with the other employees, giving each and everyone enough working hours and were flexible with their schedules. I most enjoyed the team members and getting to the know the brand while the hardest part was working on responsibility of coming in on time and making sure the work was done correctly.
Pros
free lunches, fun store meetings, flexible hours, bonuses, and discounts
Cons
long nights closing, overnights
Productive and efficient place to work
Plastic Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 29, 2016
Very busy place of employment. Meet new people every day, there's a new problem or way to troubleshoot a problem every day. New machines to learn how to run.
benefits
Cons
advancement
outstanding company
Apparel Manager (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 28, 2016
Could not ask to work for a better company. They care a lot about their employees. company creates a culture that makes employees want to work there
Pros
great discount/well ran from top down
Cons
fun and challenging work place
Presenter and trainer (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 28, 2016
A typical day at work is busy being a trainer. I grew a lot and learned many new skills. We had a strong team and always worked well together. The hardest part of the job is how physical it is. The best part of the job was helping others achieve their health and fitness goals.
Pros
clothing and environment
Cons
when clients cancel last minute you dont get paid
productive fast past environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Celebration, FLApril 27, 2016
A typical day at work would be to come into work and to begin filing immediately, alot of clercial work and payroll forms to complete, as well as scaning labels and doing some data entry. i learned to manage my time wisely. my management were awesome. there was no hard part of this job.
Fun fast environment
Sales Person (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 26, 2016
loved working but nike isnt going to do anything for me in the future. i need experience in my degree. great job working while in school and very flexable
Productive and great place to work
Nike Golf Demo Tech Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 26, 2016
If you're trying to get into the golf business and work on the sales side, I would highly recommend starting off as a Nike Demo Tech Representative. You will have the opportunity to travel your territorial area, meet great golf professionals and promote a brand that is well respected in the sports industry. The hardest part of the job was not wanting to leave the job after the day was over. I had the opportunity to learn about leadership and make decisions on my own with this great opportunity. The most enjoyable part of the job was arriving to the facility and setting up shop. This was time when members of the club started to see the products being setup at the golf range and this was the greatest way to grab the consumers attention.
Pros
Free lunches
good community development opportunities
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 25, 2016
I learn customer service skills, learned so much about sneakers. I never had the knowledge of sneakers. I can tell you what sneakers are meant for what purpose
Pros
long breaks
Cons
pay not enough
Clique's , illegitimate management, but good pay
Seasonal Employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2016
management never knew when people were going on break, constantly stood around and talked while we did all the work , short patience, the pay was 9.50 so very good for retail , and the discounts were on point. did not get hired back after seasonal because of my "shy personality" should've been a lawsuit. the staff that was already working there were childish adults , constantly talking in cliques . rude
Pros
discount, wage
Cons
management
My role at Nike
Visual Merchandising & Apparel Lead (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 23, 2016
Responsible for managing a retail staff within a business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Pros
Great company, Great benefits
Cons
Compensation could be better
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAApril 19, 2016
Fun work environment, fun people to work with. Great benefits, as they gave employees good discounts on products. Got to learn about Nike Inc. on how they're on the top companies in the world.
Pros
Products and benefits
Cons
favoritisms
Very productive place to work
Sales Associate/ Back of House Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, OHApril 18, 2016
Started my day in there back of house doing pulls for the floor.
We would unload the truck at about 10:30am.
We would then process, price, and hang the product to go out to the floor.
Very fast pace and a great environment to be in.
Pros
Good hours and management.
Cons
Low pay rate
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 18, 2016
I didn't like it as much as I thought but the money was kinda good.The staff was nice the work was easy .I learned how to work at a quicker paste. The hardest part was putting all the clothes on the hanger & in the box on time.Management was nice and understanding.

4.2