NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,332 reviews matching the search
Customer Service
Temporary Part-Time Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  Tulare, CAApril 27, 2017
Great people, they're all great people. I enjoy working there. Really cool environment. Everyone is really friendly and great team work. Everyone is willing to help and answer questions.
A typical retail environment, good co-workers but high pressure management
Store Athlete (Former Employee) –  Wisconsin Dells, WIApril 27, 2017
About what i would expect for a retail outlet store, the coworkers were mostly competent and knowledgable in the product being sold. Management tended to apply what appeared to be excessive pressure to increase sales and improve performance. Hardest part of the job was meeting the company expectations for performance when preparing merchandise for sale, best part was the camaraderie of the floor employees.
Pros
Great co-workers, fun customers
Cons
management
Rewarding
American President Lines (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 27, 2017
My job was very rewarding personally. I was able to achieve all goals I set for myself. My typical day was fast paced and very challenging. I learned how to conduct business on a global level and understand how important information can be to each level ranging from the front line to upper management. This was a great opportunity.
Positive Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 27, 2017
I was a contractor so my time was limited which wasn't fun. I loved the people, the environment, the opportunities and the experience. I have made life long friends at Nike and would definitely work there again. It is all about who you know so get tight with as many people as you can while you're in.
management was terrible but the company as a whole is amazing
Full-Time Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, NY 13165April 26, 2017
The management was absolutely terrible in trying to help an individual move up in the company. Certain managers played favorites and it was pretty annoying. other managers would get certain individuals in trouble while letting other slide through while doing the same thing. All in all the company is a great company just certain managers at this location can not be trusted
Great brand
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Castle Rock, COApril 26, 2017
The brand is great. Each job depends primarily on manager. I have had great ones, and recently bad ones. When they are good you truly learn a lot and how to exceed. When they are and, they simply don't care.
Great place to grow with
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 26, 2017
The employees love their job and everyone can have fun which makes the culture great! Benefits are great too. Given the opportunity I would go back to Nike.
Productive and fun
Processor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 26, 2017
This is a job that is based on production you have to complete your job and it's hardly matter get boxes placed away for safety out of the way of others hanging and folding and boxing up items
Be a Sponge
Inventory Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 25, 2017
Nike is an amazing company to work for. The company puts a lot of emphasis on being a sponge. In part, because the culture is innovative. Great JOB!
Pros
Benefits, 401k, Cafeterias, World-Class fitness centers
Cons
Too much security, management very lackluster and out of touch
great job
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, OHApril 25, 2017
Customer service, worked the merchandise, priced, did price changes. Worked in the shoe dept. Ran cash register, helped customers with their choices. Fun place to work.
Pros
great perks
Amazing place to work
Nike Athlete (Current Employee) –  Robstown, TXApril 25, 2017
Good management, good work environment. It's a really good place to work especially if you're a college student. They work with your schedule and the pay is nice.
Great work place
Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 25, 2017
GREAT WORK PLACE
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Nike
Inventory Control Athlete (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYApril 25, 2017
Working in the service center was great experience for someone who wants to pursue career in sports having Nike on your resume is a great opportunity.
Boring
Premium Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA 94578April 24, 2017
Very Boring. No high employee moral. No upper movement. Racist managers. Not enough hours. only hires a certain race. Hated the meetings to early in the morning.
Pros
discount
Cons
no upper movement
Hi I am Milton
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYApril 24, 2017
I want to work for this company because they treat better the people more than others jobs people feel good to work in this company, I have a friend that work for this company before
Fun work environment
Nike Athlete (Current Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 24, 2017
I enjoy working here, but they aren't very flexible with hours and availability, especially with me being a high school senior. Good overall job and work environment though.
Pros
Staff, management, employee discounts
Cons
Not much flexibility
fast paced enviornment
Part Time Athlete (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WAApril 24, 2017
Nike is a fun place to work at first, the discounts are amazing. The only poor thing about the place is the lack of flexibility in schedules. I had a few times I wasn't able to make it because of family reasons and the only thing they said I could do was call out. I couldn't even swap shifts with someone else.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
lack of benefits and flexibility in scheduling
Nike is a flexible warehouse job for people who work hard.
Picker/Reconciliation (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 24, 2017
My time at Nike was brief, but it was the best first job I could ever ask for. The people were very friendly and easygoing. The food in the cafeteria was to die for because it was cooked fresh daily. Managers and Team Leaders were fair in the rules they enforced because of strict daily quotas for work production.

The only thing that I could not continue to do at Nike was the large amount of walking. Beforehand I did not have any issues with my legs, but after my very first day of work, I developed a limp because I realized I had bad knees.

The job at Nike was strenuous, but hardly monotonous due to the vast array of products Nike has to offer. If you fill 1000 orders per day, all of them are bound to be different in some way. Although I developed knee issues, the continuous walking fed my enjoyment for exploration.

Breaks were always beautiful because the food was always something to look forward to, whether it be for breakfast or lunch. And my coworkers that I befriended left a lasting, positive impression on me for what to expect from jobs in the future.
Pros
Nice people, fair management, heavenly food
Cons
Large amount of walking
Productive. Great pay. Nice wages and benifits
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 23, 2017
I loved my job. I was working 12 hours. My pay was good. I got pay every Friday. It had good benefits. You had to b working more than a year to go in the Nike factory. It helped me take care of my bills and kids. I don't mind working for them again. If our shipping got shipped out before the time we can leave early.
Pros
Snack machine. Cafeteria food.
Cons
Short and long break. You could leave off campus to go get food.
over rated
Footwear (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 23, 2017
Management not strict enough
To much of an employee friendly environment
not a hard job at all
learning on the job was the most enjoyable part.
learning about in and all things associated with nike innovative technology.
Pros
employee discount
Cons
ability to allow lazyness

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2