NIKE

NIKE Employer Reviews

Excellent working environment
Accountant (Current Employee), Hillsboro, ORDecember 22, 2014
I love Nike, if they were not moving their accounting to India I would love to stay working with them. They have professional people and management that is easy to work with. Overall one of the best company's I have ever work with. Management staff is pretty easy going and professional at the same time. Awesome company!
Super fun job and the time goes by quick
Store Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 21, 2014
it was a fun job even though it was seasonal the time of the job would always go by fast and its a great environment to be with all the people if your in college.
cool place
Shipping & Receiving Associate (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJDecember 18, 2014
Decent company, pay is good for work, management is ok. If you do your job they will be good to you, until your schedule conflicts then everything becomes business. Overall its a go.
PRODUCTIVE WORKPLACE
Cleaner (Former Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 15, 2014
I LEARNED HOW TO CLEAN A WORK OFFICE IN THE RIGHT WAY I MET FRIENDS AND I GOT DISCOUNT AT A NIKE STORE AND IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME..
need more temp to hire
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee), Memphis, TNDecember 11, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: no temp to hire
my overall day at Nike is pretty fast as long as i stay busy. The management are very nice and under standing and helpful. Most of my day is spent on a forklift putting away freight. The people i work with are friendly and usually stay busy. the hardest part is the long walk to the break room with not enough seating.
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORDecember 11, 2014
Pros: cheap product, awesome company
Cons: sometimes working long hours
-I work in finance managing budgets and forecasts
-I've learned how to manage multiple budgets for multiple managers with differing agendas and scopes of work
-Management has been great in my current role
-Co-workers are great
-The hardest part of my job is dealing with bureaucratic asks
-The most enjoyable part is when I'm able to find money to allow – more... a manager to accomplish a goal – less
Best first job ever.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las VegasDecember 11, 2014
It has a very positive work environment and I've learned a lot since being there.
Fast Paced environment, Fun, and exciting
Shipping and Receiving Athlete (Former Employee), Milpitas, CADecember 11, 2014
A typical day at Nike involved working in the back room processing new inventory that we receive in the morning. A normal shipment day consist of 100 to 250 boxes of either footwear, apparel, or equipment ranging from 700 to 1200 units. The processing method includes a team member to take each unit out of the box followed by pricing and attaching a – more... sensor and if needed hang for apparel. Each team member was held accountable to process 90 units per hour for apparel, 150 for footwear, and 250 for equipment.

Throughout my years working there I have learned a lot about team work, perseverance, and hard work. There would be many days where our team did not finish the shipment we received the day before and piles of boxes would stack up. However, as a team we were able to finish without worrying and stressing.

Management was always helpful when it came to our needs. They always understood the struggles we had to go through in the back and always accommodated to help our team.

The co-workers that I worked with was a young group with ages from 18 to 30. everyone was friendly, there were never any conflicts throughout the store. Everyday was always a fun day and with the people there it kept the days entertaining.

The hardest part of the job was definitely the days where the back had a lot of unfinished shipment on top of shipment we get from FedEx. Those days always gave us some trouble.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to see all the different types of product that we receive through shipment. just being able to see the product first and knowing that the back room team are the ones to bring the product out to the customers really made my days. – less
Fun Enviroment to grow and learn from
Accounting Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas NVDecember 10, 2014
Pros: the benefits are good
Cons: management can use some work (time wise)
A typical day at Nike is performing my duties. Such as opening and closing procedures to the store. Dealing with money, faxing, scheduling, etc. Also giving great customer service to our consumers who are in the store. I want to give them the best experience when leaving the store.
Fun and upbeat work environment
Cashier/Sales associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: paid 15 minute breaks
My absolute favorite job. Everything is always new, exciting, and upbeat. Every day is something new. Although you have multiple people in leadership roles, they all do a great job of being fair and equal.
Amazing products, people and culture
Golf Merchandising Coordinator (Former Employee), Beaverton, OregonDecember 9, 2014
Pros: amazing products, people and culture
Cons: not many
Great place to work; I held several positions throughout my career. Surrounded by talented people and innovative product.
Great Job
Athlete (Former Employee), Sevierville, TNDecember 9, 2014
This would be the perfect job for someone that doesn't have a family. They will not work with your schedule very well but it is so much fun and there are ALOT of great people who work here.
Sporting culture infuses everything at this design house
Tech. Services (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORDecember 9, 2014
Great company. Takes care of its people. Creates inspired products with fresh designs pitched with clever marketing. Enthusiastic employees with esprit de corps and competitive spirit.
Fun workplace
Athlete (Current Employee), Charleston, SCDecember 8, 2014
Pros: volunteer and management opportunities
Cons: difficult communication between managers at all levels
Offering premium customer service to the public. Maintaining the sales floor (apparel, equipment, and footwear). At the end of the night, athletes (employees) will work together to restore the look of all areas of the store, take out the trash, clean windows, and sweep. Hardest part of the job is making sure the customers feel welcomed, and staying – more... knowledgeable about products. – less
Great Start
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Allen, TXDecember 5, 2014
Pros: hour long lunch, generous discount
Cons: pay, schedule
I definitely learned a lot working here. This was my first job and the managers really invested in me. They taught me a lot of skills that at the time annoyed me. I will forever be thankful for my experience here. They offer a pretty generous discount and can sometimes be flexible.
Mundane workplace, where alot of people dream about quiting
Athlete (Current Employee), Pottstown, PADecember 5, 2014
Pros: discount both in-store and on the official website
Cons: not enough pay for the stuff i had to put up with
- You come in find out what department (cashier, footwear, apparel, back of house) you will be working that day. You stay in that section tending to customer needs and returning merchandise.
- I learn very little working there, the work was very tedious and not very challenging. I did learn a little about the technology behind the products. What shoes – more... are designed for certain foot structures and walking patterns.
- Management was probably my biggest displeasure working here. Though they weren't all bad, a couple of them chattered more than I ever did. Sometimes when it came to getting assistance for a manager function or approval I would have to ask multiple times to get their attention. wasting mine and the customers times. There was also a lack a care for the employees, whenever a employee had to exit the store for any reason, a manager has to be present; sometimes it would take 5-10 minutes for a simple bag.
- The hardest part was probably preventing thief in the store when a lot of associates were nowhere to be found, especially during peak business hours while its the holiday season.
- The people I met is definitely my favorite aspect of the job. – less
Fun place to be with a positve atmosphere
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Arvin, CADecember 4, 2014
Pros: 1hr lunches
Cons: nothing
I love working here at Nike. lots of laughs, the Co-workers are truly amazing as well as management. At Nike we are more than a team, were family.
Never a dull moment
Sales Athlete (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 2, 2014
Pros: you get to see all the shoes when they come out
Cons: short breaks
It was okay. Nothing to do but Greet customers my co-workers made it all the more fun.
Great
Team Lead - Footwear & Apparel Specialist (Former Employee), Ontario, CADecember 2, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
The best place on the planet to work. The company is well organized and stable. Co workers are always happy because management treats everyone very well. there flexible and has great career patching opportunities.
job
Owner (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORDecember 2, 2014
Office duties: See all-new office patients and complete a thorough history and physical examination that is problem oriented for neurosurgical conditions. Present the patient to the attending neurosurgeons and help formulate a treatment plan, order appropriate radiographic studies and perform office procedures. Evaluate postoperative patients and routine – more... follow-up visits. Be available to see those patients that require same-day office visits. Return phone calls from patients, handle some of prescription refills, and review radiographic reports laboratory reports for abnormalities. Review x-rays MRIs CT scans of hospitalized patients and office patients with the attending neurosurgeon. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more