NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,425 reviews matching the search
Fun and Fast paced
Part-Time Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NYMay 23, 2017
Learned a lot about the culture of Nike while working there along with the history and technology behind every product. It made me appreciate Nike items more and I adopted the work attitude to everyday life. Overall, great experience.
Fun, fast-paced team sports focused
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 23, 2017
Fun, fast-paced team sports focused job. Completed daily tasks working with team sports designing flyers, logos, and coupons. Worked from home submitting daily projects.
Good Experience
Shipping and receiving Customer service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 23, 2017
Working for Nike showed me, diversity and having premium service is a great thing to have in life. Helping others as I was, put a new attitude in my life.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Probably the most family oriented place I've been employed.
Sales associate "Athlete" (Former Employee) –  MissouriMay 23, 2017
Working at Nike, I assisted customers with various sizes and options in shoes and clothing. I also worked the cash register and did some stocking in the back. Working at Nike taught me to adapt to people's needs and wishes within reason.
i love the place and the brand
Part-time under (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2017
its been the best experience I have yet to experience when I first started I already felt home the peole that work there are great and the atomosphere is always so optimistic and live.
One of the best jobs I've had
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2017
Even though it was only for a short time, due to my full time job taking priority, it was an awesome job. Always stayed busy which sometimes got to be tiring, but the management always made it fun and loved having fun!
Pros
Athlete discount, flexible hours, Nike merchandise
Cons
No healthcare until management
alot of hard work, too much for 1 person. Not enough pay.
Production assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 22, 2017
Nike was a hot and sometimes hostile work environment.. In the summer it was so hot in the warehouse and the fans we had just blew hot air. On top of that yo get overworked and under paid, Employees have nasty attitudes when you asked a question pertaining to work.
energetic environment with daily goals and customer satisfaction
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Commerce, CAMay 22, 2017
This is an upbeat workplace in which an athlete is always on his/her feet consistently interacting with consumers while keeping the workplace clean and tidy.
Pros
Very friendly environment
Cons
part-time only job
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 22, 2017
I love working at Nike. The culture there is team oriented and for the most part work colleagues are nice. Employees get s 30% discount that can also be used in conjunction with sales. You get a free pair of Nikes, two pairs of shorts and two t shirts for staff dress. Lunch is one hour long for those working a full shift. The management makes an effort to acknowledge people who stand out and are putting in a good effort. There is no pressure to sell the product because Nike sells itself. As a sale associate, you are there to help the customer find the perfect Nike product and give them a fantastic experience. The hardest part of the job is working on days there is a big sale. It gets very busy and customers can sometimes be very demanding and messy. The most enjoyable part of the job is the camaraderie among the staff.
Pros
1 hour lunch for 8 hour shifts, employee discount, wear comfortable clothes for work
Cons
No flexibility on schedule changes the first 90 days.
Efficient and productive work place
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMay 22, 2017
Nike provides a diverse and productive work place for anyone. They make the environment a fun and active place to be in. I enjoy working at Nike and working with all offer products Nike has to offer.
Pros
see the different products nike offers
Cons
not enough hours
Athlete
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLMay 21, 2017
As an athlete, the work load was spreaded out well. The type of departments that the store has are the shoes department, appareal, shipping and receiving, equipment and human resource. This place is maining for working part time.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
few hours
Greate
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAMay 21, 2017
I worked at Nike at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets. The environment was good and our managers were amazing as well . This was one of my first jobs and I'm glad I was an employeethere
Pros
managers, customers discount
Cons
hours
Day at work
Sales Athlete (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCMay 21, 2017
A typical day at work you would provide customer service,
product knowledge, answer customer inquiries, have strong communciation and mutli-tasking skills.

I've learned a lot about Nike's products and how they can benefit a user specifically.

Management was great, they stayed on top of what needed to be done for the company on a daily basis.

The workplace culture was amazing, such amazing coworkers all dedicated and hard working to get the job done efficiently.

The hardest part of the job was when my grandmother passed around Black Friday and they did not give me time to bury her because of the holiday.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the team. Everyone was truly amazing, it helped motivate and keep us motivated to do a job well done.
Pros
Hour Lunches
Cons
Make time for tragic events like death in the family
Fun environment built on athletics
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAMay 20, 2017
Nike was a great sports based environment where we'd address everything in sports terms. It has a wonderful team atmosphere with good perks in nike gear. Who doesn't love Nike gear? Management was overall cool and laid back.
Pros
Nike discounts, great team environment, high energy job.
Cons
short breaks, little pay.
Nike is a great company to work for
West Merchandising Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 19, 2017
Nike's mission statement is to provide "Inspiration and innovation for every athlete in the world" and if you have a "body" you are an athlete. If you like to work in a company where sports and fitness is a part of every day and product is king, then this is the place for you.
Pros
Innovative product, Top Athletes, Impact Advertising and Eye Catching Visual Merchandising
Cons
The rainy weather in Beaverton, Or
Work tips
Global Product Director (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 19, 2017
It is mostly a fun and challenging place to work. Lots of opportunities for those willing to make time and effort to learn and connect across the matrix environment.
Smart people, great challenges, many opportunities...
Global Business Director (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, OR. Hong Kong, AmsterdamMay 19, 2017
You are given the resources to be successful. It is up to you to use your brain to be the leader they expect. Many opportunities once you get in and advancement is part of the culture.
Pros
Salary, advancement, bonus and discounts
Cons
Some senior management have outlived there effectiveness.
Can be fun depending on coworkers.
Stock room (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 19, 2017
Nike is a great place to work. Like every job, it has its pros and cons. I enjoy working for such a large company who works on getting to know you outside of work along with making you a better person. They either want to help you grow with their company, or help you grow into another career
Pros
2 15 minute breaks
Cons
Not long enough
very nice place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 19, 2017
A typical day entailed verifying customer orders and picking them to totes. There are opportunities for advancement in many ways especially through cross- training.
good workplace
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
Working at nike is a good experience. The managers are respectful and nice. The work place is relaxing and there aren't a lot of problems.in the work area. Nike is an overall good job to have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2