NIKE

NIKE Employer Reviews

working
Stockroom Worker (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 22, 2015
It was ok working here was an experience .A typical day at work I put the sensors on the shoes. My co-workers was pretty cool and I enjoyed their company.
Good company to work for
Athlete (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: discount; marathon week
Cons: management isn't understanding all the time
Nike is one of the best companies to work for. It's pretty easy and lots of fun. Marathon week is a such a fun week with a DJ, free lunch and dance competitions. 99% of nike employees love they're job which makes the job easier.
Fast paced and fun work inviornment
Stocker / Sales Associate (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Greet customers while they entered and directed them towards the merchandise they are looking for. While offering further assistance. I learned team work is key in any job to meet company goals.My co-workers were like family and very close friends. Hardest part of my day was only black Friday other than that it was an enjoyable work day.
Fun work place with inactive games everyday
Athlete (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free shoes and clothes and food
Love the job, great environment. Relaxed, laid back environment. Meet a lot of different people daily.
Fun, energetic atmosphere with motivating people
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orange, CaJanuary 20, 2015
A typical day at work usually consists of customer servicing the consumers that come by the shop and touching up the store during the down time. Having worked at Nike for almost 3 years, I have learned how to manage my time better and collaborating as a team. My coworkers are the most fun-loving people I can surround myself with because they have helped me grow as an individual over the last 3 years and made my day better when it is not going well. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the inconsistencies of the hours I am given per week. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to interact with the consumer that come by the store and informing them about the latest Nike products.
It was a good work environment with good management.
Athlete (Former Employee), Chicago ILJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: working with shoes and sports apparel.
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work at Nike Factory was, making sure the store was nice and neat as well as giving the best customer service you could. The co-workers and management really made it easy to go to work everyday, it was to a point I forgot it was work sometimes. I think learning more about the brand and shoes was probably the best part about working there besides the customers.
Favorite Part of My Day
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Branch, MNJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: long breaks, great staff, always something new, free products
Cons: too many employees, not a lot of hours
I couldn't ask for anything better. I came to work everyday with a smile on my face. The management team always made me feel great and the associates there were my age so we always had fun while we worked. A typical day at work would consist of helping out the customers with whatever they needed, clean up the sales floor, and check people out at the registers.
Productive and fun place to work. Not very good hours or pay.
Retail worker (Former Employee), MeridianJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: fun co-workers
Cons: short hours
A typical day at work lasted approximately four to six hours because that is how long most of my shifts were. Some weeks I was only scheduled for 10 hours. I learned a lot about retail and a lot about customer service. My co-workers were amazing with the exception of one using the "sucking up" to management method to get ahead. The hardest part of the job was learning the register. The most enjoyable part was working in footwear and helping customers find the right shoe for them.
n/a
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2015
Nike is a very fun environment to work in! especially if you enjoy helping people and love having fun while keeping busy. The things you learn are cool with apperal and footwear.
Productive learning Environment
Customer Service Rep Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2015
Receive morning shipment
Process morning shipment
Meet customers needs
Provide the best customer service
Great team environment
Specialist (Former Employee), Central Valley, NYJanuary 15, 2015
I was with the company for a few years and couldn't have been happier. I learned a lot about retail, merchandising, as well as myself as a person, as a co-worker and a manager.
Good
Senior SAP Basis Consultant (Current Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good
Cons: na
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and selling of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories
Fast Pace Environment
Sales Associate/Cashier (part-time) (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Very fast pace always busy. Customer are rude and don't speak English well. Learn a lot about product knowledge. It is a fun environment for teenagers looking for a first job. Hardest part is understanding customers who dont speak English
I loved my job at nike
Full-time Apparel Merchandiser (Former Employee), anthem azJanuary 14, 2015
My job at Nike was my favorite job I ever had! The management team is amazing and make working there very enjoyable!
very upbeat and also the high grossing store in the nation
Cashier/Training Support Staff (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Cashier/Training Support Staff
• Assist international clientele with purchases and up sell
• Clean and organizing entire cash wrap, keep stock and account for all transactions during reconcile.
• Provide Initial new hire orientation for new employees.
• Assist with keeping sales floor attended and fully stocked.
Great sports oriented Environment
Sales associate- Part time (Current Employee), New York areaJanuary 8, 2015
Not many hours offered for Part timers. Great work environment, great product to be around. You get to represent the brand because you are given apparel. This is a great company to work for, I wish there were more opportunities to move into corporate.
Productive and Quick Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Perryville, MDJanuary 6, 2015
At my time at Nike it was a very busy and fast paced job environment. I was taught how to do many things and I picked them up very quickly, from working the register to finding a shoe in the back to doing shipment. Everything had to be done in a very timly manor.
Co workers are great and customer interactions are what makes it worth it.
Athlete II (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: customers, co workers
Cons: management, culture
I love working with the many multicultural customers that walk through the doors. It really gives a worldly perspective on life just being able to meet people from all over the world. Working here has given me the opportunity to meet people from at least 100 different countries around the world.
A good place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Smithfield, NCJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: people, discount
Cons: only part time
Great place to work at, the people were awesome to work with.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lake Saint LouisDecember 30, 2014
Young workplace and full of energy and creativity. Do not expect quick advancement though. Job is geared for HS and college students. They are very understanding of school and sport schedules.

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more