NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,892 reviews matching the search
Fun workplace and great team
Morning Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 17, 2017
The job is awesome. We get discounts after our 90 days are up. It's fun when we don't have a lot of work. But we be very busy and we know when the shoes come out . Nike is awesome job but the only thing they need to do is up the pay. But it's a good job and great benefits.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short Lunch Breaks
Fun place
Lead Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 17, 2017
Fun place to work. You meet a lot of good place. Mangers a helpful an the company has a lot of room for growth. Some benefits are even offered to part time workers.
Pros
Good enviorment
Mad house
Innovation (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 17, 2017
The place is chaotic. Hard to believe they've managed to grow to the size they have. Very much who you know vs. what you do that gets you ahead. Senior management is like a deer in the headlights with current business challenges.
Fun workplace
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Centralia, WAAugust 17, 2017
managers at nike(centralia) treat some people worse than others. when i asked to move to the back because of some anxiety issues, they told me to find someone to go talk to someone and forced me to go outside of my personal limits, causing anxiety attacks. i worked there for 2 years and they didn't care how i felt.
Pros
store meeting=free food
Fun Enviorment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 16, 2017
The managers are cool, The discount is nice and the other associates are fun to work with as well.The environment is fun but on the really busy days which are the weekends the store can get messy really quick which makes it a pain to close.
Sports Center Life Guard and Rock Climbing Coach (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 16, 2017
Would never leave unless something very significant came along. It is very competetive but there are plenty of options for advancing. Work life balance was incredable
productive and fun atmosphere
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 16, 2017
- typical busy most of the time
- I learned how to provide better customer service and patience
- very welcoming and organized
- very diverse
- Sometimes being on your feet for so long can be tiring
- Coworkers and meeting new people
Productive and quick pace job
Picking (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2017
I learn how to find the row and go on the row and pick items from the boxes and name the cart. The hardest part about the job is you have to walk around alday.
This
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2017
Its A Nice Laid Back Place To Work
Mangers Was Nice
Hardest Part Is The Heat
The Most Enjoyable Part Is I Love Working
The Company Wasn't Bad At All I Really Miss It There And They Paid Me Well And I Had Amazing Leads Working With Me
Exciting Culture
Athlete/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXAugust 15, 2017
A great place to work if you love the brand and want to build a career around a brand everyone can recognize. Working with Nike was a great experience.
Exitement environment
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 15, 2017
Nike is a fast pace environment where our customers are number one. Nike allows the athlete to be versatile as far as the work place goes. Working in different areas of the store really helps me to be versatile in the work place.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
needs more diversity
Exciting place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLAugust 15, 2017
During the week the traffic was pretty slow but when the weekends came it was super busy. I enjoy helping customers find their style of work out clothes or shoes. i enjoyed being behind the register and keeping up with fraud
Great Perks, poor management
Visual Presentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 14, 2017
A typical day would be spent at various accounts, 4 days a week, maintaining store presentations for each account. Mostly Monday through Friday, 8-5 with some days being longer during special campaigns/launching.
Pros
Perks
Cons
Poor people development
Un buen lugar de trabajo en equipo
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  Canovanas, PRAugust 14, 2017
Excelente lugar para trabajar, buenas preparaciones y apoyo al personal en todo momento
Fun, fast paced work place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOAugust 14, 2017
Overall not a bad place to work, just management on on thernoforming is a very rude individual other supervisors are very nice. The place is also climate controlled so great working conditions
Pros
Good hours, great working conditions
Cons
Short breaks, supervisor very disrespectful on one side
interesting work with decent benefits
Managed Services driver (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 14, 2017
A great team atmosphere in a high paced work place. They care about the well being of their employees and have fantastic amenities across their campus.
Freindly customer employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLAugust 14, 2017
I do customer service , receiving , sales . Stock items clean my area if I'm in the cashier or sales associate , in receiving I stock items and get order in the store
Pros
Discount
Cons
Not enough to do
Quick pace, good employees, poor management decisions
Mebane - "Athlete"/ Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mebane, NCAugust 13, 2017
Great culture, good people for the most part, although there are often issues with management having inappropriate relationships with part-time employees/athletes as well as managers buying shoes in bulk to resell them, but preaching for employees to do otherwise.
Pros
hour lunch break, great culture, good discounts
Cons
unfair treatment to some employees, you have to request high pay or they will lowball you
Positives and Negatives
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 12, 2017
Unfortunately I don't have the most glowing review of my time at the Nike Company Store. I worked at that store for 3 1/2 years, went above an beyond in my day to day work, always was trying to improve my performance and got little to recognition for it. The process to get part time over( under 40 hours per week) or full time, you have to go through a formal interview with leaders you work with. It was very strange that you have to interview when you are only looking for more hours, and not a management position. I applied and interviewed 4 separate times and was denied every one; the most recent being 2 months before I quit. The only reason they ever gave as to why I never got the positions is that my interview wasn't as strong as everyone else. Its demoralizing to the workers who have been there for so long, who are looking to increase their time there and are willing to work hard everyday only to be shut down in such a way. The NCS is a great place to work if you are in school or have other career paths in mind rather than advancing in that store or getting to Nike Campus.
Pros
Discount, coworkers are amazing
Cons
Limited possibilities of advancement, minimal pay, no benefits under full time, inconsistent management, not easy to work around other schedules (school, second job, etc)
I wouldn't recommend
Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 11, 2017
The management is very poor. I honestly hate it. It was the worse thing I ever encountered. They pick on you until you which over to full-time and/or quit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2