NIKE

1.1K reviews

NIKE Employee Reviews

Anyone with a body is an athlete
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Foley, ALAugust 30, 2015
I loved my time at Nike because the pay was great, most of my coworkers were great, and a couple of the managers were great. However, I was let go and told it was because of one thing, but it left a bad taste in my mouth because I wasn't given a chance to stay on with my position and other coworkers were. After having mutual friends with some of the coworkers tell them no one understands or knows why I was let go, it's hard to have good memories or respect the store itself and who's running it. Pay and coworkers are awesome though.
Great place to work at with amazing peers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Canutillo, TXAugust 30, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, good pay.
Cons: Minimal Hours
Working at Nike has made an amazing experience. I have learned and acquired many useful skills in the retail and costumer service industry.
Good pay
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Waterloo, NYAugust 28, 2015
Great pay but you always have to look busy even though most of the time you won't be. One of the worst set of customers I've ever had to deal with.
Team
Seasonal Athlete (Current Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 28, 2015
Everyone in Nike is really nice even the managers are friendly. Typical day at work is fun and competitive making as many sales and 1 to 1 with a customer. Hardest part of the job is when customers gives you such weird transactions.
Great Company
Replenishment Analyst (Former Employee), ontarioAugust 26, 2015
• Responsible for the accurate process of tasks such as picking, fill actives, puller shipped packing and label.
• Experienced on RF Scanner and WMS system.
• Determine the fastest and efficient way to maximize the daily productivity.
Just do it
Full Time Footwear Athlete (Current Employee), Jeffersonville, OHAugust 25, 2015
A typical day at Nike is coming in at 6 am and checking inbounds for the new footwear that is coming in for the say. I would then proceed to check quantity of shoes and decided and plan what shoes to hash for the new shoes coming in that day. At 10 am we open the store and that's when we inter act with consumers and try to get them in the right shoes for them. Management and co-workers are great people that are always willing to help. The hardest thing about my job is trying to plan for unexpected footwear that doesn't show up on the inbound comes in. The best thing about my job is working for Nike and helping consumers find the right shoe and putting a smile on the kids face when you find the perfect shoe for them.
Hands On, Inclusive, Demanding, High Expectations from Upper Managment.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 24, 2015
This is a good company to work for. Growing company and promotes within the company. Can be very intense at times, but overall pretty good job.
Peoductive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 24, 2015
Good place to work. very good environment, staff and very good co-workers. Reasonable managers. Helpful when is time for a training. Helps you to improve to be a good customer service representative.
Amazing Company to work for!
Apparel Coach- (Department Manager) (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Discount and Benefits, Working for the best sports brand in the world!
Cons: Some managers lose focus on growing their people and can create an uncomfortable environment.
A great place to work for if you love sports!
Helping consumers find shoes and gear to best enjoy their sport is one of the best things about working here.
The hardest part is keeping up during the busy seasons.
The company has a great culture and the managers a taught how to multiply the employees elevate their skills and abilities.
Some mangers don't always buy into this mentality but those that do get amazing results from their staff.
Relaxed environment
Shipping technician (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 19, 2015
Pros: lunch break
Cons: healthcare
Typical day at Nike consist of the loading and unloading and storage of Nike apparel. Nike employee provide excellent customer service which they learn from management.
Very competitive workplace
Sales Associate - Retail (Former Employee), Auburn, WAAugust 18, 2015
Pros: 30% discount, awesome co-workers
Cons: competitive, repetitive
A typical day at work is very repetitive. Shipments come in and we process them and put them on the floor and sell, sell, sell. I learned a lot about the company itself and its products. The management was good but I felt like it wasn't always fair. My co-workers were awesome! Always uplifting and very outgoing. The hardest part about my job was being competitive. I don't like trying to pressure people to buy things they weren't sure about. The best part of my job was seeing the new products and learning about what they were made to do and why.
My favorite enviorment
Athlete (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXAugust 18, 2015
Pros: other athletes, fun place
Cons: sometimes hours
One of my favorite jobs. Standing out helps you advance your position. Sometimes the hours wore down though. But overall I loved working at nike.
A great company to work for that constantly meets its goals, or surpasses them, all the while still maintaining a fun work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Conway, NHAugust 17, 2015
Pros: free gear before starting work, then every 6 months after that.
Cons: they have a team uniform, but they are items sold in the store so it is not that bad
Nike Inc. is a fun company to work for with volunteering and recreational activities that give them a strong presence in the local community. Management was very helpful and great to work for.
exciting environment with new challenges every week
Nike Golf Brand Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAAugust 12, 2015
Pros: networking
Cons: short breaks, independent contractor
Fun working in different work sites on a weekly basis. Being able to see how the industry works from different outlets is a great learning experience.
Fun place to work.
Athlete (Current Employee), Mebane, NCAugust 12, 2015
I enjoy this job. It fits perfectly with my athletic and outgoing personality. I would definitely recommend this company to others.
Great workplace
Nike Part-time Athlete (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHAugust 11, 2015
I enjoyed my time at Nike. Everyone really worked as a team, ane everyone was very supportive of one another. The Manager was very big or helping the employees grow,and reaching higher levels within the Nike community.
Fun workplace
Apparel Manager (Former Employee), Saint Augustine, FLAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Fun atmosphere
Cons: Crazy hours
Leading edge developer of sports shoes and apparel. Fun atmosphere giving our customers the best shopping experience.
Teamwork originated job
Lead Apparel Sales Associate (Current Employee), Niagara Falls, NYAugust 5, 2015
International customer base
Fun place to work
Teamwork focused but high personal recognition
Encouraging management
Supportive company with good benefits
Fun fast environment
Sales Representative & Customer Service Expert (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 4, 2015
The overall experience is great. the team was helpful in getting you started at the store. I would recommend this to anyone.
Fast Paced and competitive.
Area Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TennesseeAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Benefits and work life balance
Cons: working through start up in a large facility.
Fun and competitive work environment with supportive management. Delivering results and aligning key business relationships and partnerships is how we win the day. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company, especially during start up phase.
Headquarters