NIKE Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,814 reviews matching the search
Nike Is Great
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 22, 2016
The ability to build relationships with customers while helping them with their sporting needs is great. Learning about new products and training your fellow coworkers making them feel comfortable with the team is awesome.
Energetic and productive environment
Software Engineer/Sr. Performance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 22, 2016
- Writing ui automation and performance scripts for could application
- Releasing reports on time base on the measurements captured at runtime
Great place to work!
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  Pooler, GAAugust 19, 2016
Nike is a fun company to work for. You're loaded with staff dress, the management knows what they're doing, and the things you learn about the company and its products are inspiring. Never a dull day at work. BLEED ORANGE!
Fun environment. Great products
Part time Athlete (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 19, 2016
Nike has a fun, young, and energetic work environment. This can be a good and bad thing at the same time. Many of the athletes don't take the job seriously which makes it difficult to achieve goals sometimes. The good part is that it's always a good time when interacting with co-workers and customers. When it gets slow the time can drag on if you don't find a way to keep yourself busy. Overall it's a cool company and not a bad place to work.
Pros
Discounts at all the Nike, Converse, and Hurley stores
Cons
Inexperienced leads and managers
Great Company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 18, 2016
Love my time with the organization and I enjoyed going to work every day. The leadership is very detailed and has high standards, but if you are a top performer you will be successful!
busy, fun, fast pace enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 18, 2016
You would have to report to the opening manager to get a brief report on what section you will be in and the sales goal you are required to make per hour. I learned deciding what sneaker to get is more complex than that, theirs the sole, how wide your feet are, what do you need the shoe for, etc. We had about 10 managers with 10 different fun personalities. No question is a dumb question, everyone is here to learn. We had about 80 assassinates of all races and cultures, I loved it because we all learned about each other. The hardest part was reaching for shoes that were out of my reach due to me being 4'11 and still having assistance with a ladder. The most enjoyable part was group meeting, we played games, spoke about goals, new inventory, loss prevention, and how to give excellent customer service.
Pros
free work clothes, learned about shoes
Cons
short breaks
Grow Up
Senior Project Manager, Infrastructure Operations (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 17, 2016
Nike is an international, mutibillion dollar company that is still trying to act like a startup. In the end all it does is irritate the professionals that try to work with them, their retail employees and customers.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Highschool like politics
great place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAAugust 16, 2016
As a part-time employee at Nike, I have experienced nothing shy of greatness. The management was great, the hours are flexible and the the environment was very positive.
Slave work
Stocker, Picking (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2016
They Over work you cause you a temp, and let the perm nike workers basic do less work.. Work you hard boost your head up telling you to do this amount of work we will get you full time within no less then 3 months but it never happen
Pros
Go in the nike store if you make list
Cons
Its no Guaranteed You Will Come Full Time, Just alot lies
Nike was a decent place to be employed
PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2016
Although they enforced a lot of rules as far as dress code it was fine once you get pass the fact that it is a climate control warehouse. Another thing would be the long walks to actually get to your desired area of work.
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
long walks and crowded parking lot
Productive and very opening crew of coworks
Nike Athlete (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAAugust 16, 2016
You meet and greet about a hundred customers a day, maybe more on a weekend or holidays especially when promotions are going on. Management is understanding. There is no hardest part of the job it is pretty simple, the most enjoyable part of job is helping customers find what they are looking for and knowing that I helped them smile.
Too much favortism
Customer Service worker (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAAugust 15, 2016
They only seem to care about the numbers they produce then the employees who produce their numbers. They do promote within but only if they like not if you're qualified
Most stressful retail job
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYAugust 15, 2016
I was recruited to work at Nike by an employee who was visiting my college. I was encouraged to apply for an admin position and was convinced I could work part-time and still attend school. During the interview process, management made it clear that you had to close and you had to make sure that you hit a specific amount of working hours each week with several of these hours being peak business hours. This was difficult for me since I was not driving at the time and was depending on other people to get me to and from work.

I was hired, even though I didn't meet any of their availability requirements. I was working another job at the time, and I intended to quit that job once I secured the admin position. After speaking to a manager about the admin position, I was told to speak to a different manager and nothing ever came to fruition. I resigned after one month.
Pros
Long breaks, comfortable work attire
Cons
demanding work schedule, cannot create your own availability
fun energetci
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCAugust 15, 2016
loved working here. the managers were friendly. you had great coworkers. fun atmosphere. hot new clothes and shoes. it was never a dull moment working there.
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2016
We can't provide any information about the work environment it does need improvement available upon request.
Are rest periods on 12 hour shifts needs improvement
Pros
confidential
Cons
confidential
Really Cool job
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAAugust 12, 2016
Really cool job, the people are really nice, give good benefits and give a lot of hours, only problem is that there's a lot of customers so it is demanding in the sense of urgency
Nike
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 12, 2016
I learned a lot from working at Nike. The atmosphere is great to work in and someone who works there will learn a lot. They make you believe in their company which is what I loved about working for Nike. The only thing I would say is that the pay is not great. But the experience someone will get by working for Nike is the best!
production
Pick and Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 11, 2016
The work was not hard at all, you scanning and packing nike products all across America. The workplace was fun and productive. I like working there. Fun place
Productive work place
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  SrsAugust 11, 2016
Overall I would have the give my current employer all five stars!! We start the day with a morning meeting . We discuss volume , headcount , and our goals for the day. Great place to work . My co workers make my jod look easy , Team work is key !
A great work environment for all
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 10, 2016
It disciplined me to be accountable for myself and give more to help better the big picture. Helping people is always a goof feeling even if it's not that big of an impact.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2