NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,729 reviews matching the search
Fun workplace! I love getting to sell a brand that I love
Nike sales (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 22, 2017
It's hard work but I like that I get to be on my feet and move around. The mangers work with my schedule really well, and again I love selling a brand that I love and getting to know where Nike came from and what it is now
Pros
Discounts
Disorganized
Shipping and Receiving Athlete (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJuly 20, 2017
i used to love coming to work here but the way management is running things at that store is pretty bad. They will allow certain managers to get away with certain things. high expectations with very small staff.
Pros
discount
Cons
part time employees get nothing but a discount.
Great Company, terrible management
Stock Room Employee (Current Employee) –  Byron Center, MIJuly 20, 2017
Working here for six months I may not have the best review possible, however in my time here I have learned a lot. The people here are wonderful, and they have quickly become my good friends. The pay is not that good for what you will be doing on the job, however the discount is rather nice. The management is terrible, the head manager has a philosophy of if she ignores the problem it will disappear, and also had a hard time talking to her employees.
Pros
Paid Lunch, Great Discount
Cons
Management, Pay
this review is about the store environment
Sales Associate/ Run Club Pacer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 20, 2017
Store felt like high school, lots of judgmental people and lots of managers picking favorites. Probably worked in my favor a few times but overall its unprofessional.
Fun and on the go.
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 20, 2017
Well my overall experience at Nike has been quite the rollercoaster. A lot of favoritism as well as managers tend to be some what immature. Weekends are gone. The discount is pretty much the only pro about the job. It could be just my store because we've had a lot of different changes throughout the years and the feedback I hear from other stores is different.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Management, weekends are gone, no advancement
Started out good...
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYJuly 19, 2017
My experience working for Nike started out great but slowly turned to a nightmare. The managers at my store had huge egos because we were the top ranked store in the region and would not let me change my availability from some ridiculous shifts. I had no ability to balance my personal life with work due to the awful managers not caring about anything but me working. When I asked them if it were possible for me to change my availability, I was told by one of the managers that "I shouldn't have signed up for [outside activities] if I knew it would mean I would have to work less" Due to the thick-headed, selfish and rude managers, This resulted in me having to leave the company.
Pros
discount on Nike apparel
Cons
Awful and rude managers
Good
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2017
They are very good that's a good job to work at they have a good attitude and the pay rate is very good u get payed buy the hours u work and the days u come
Engaging work place
Plastic Component Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2017
The place kept you engaged, but there was not room for advancement and I felt it was a bias environment . The company itself was a great company , but the people in charge need additional training
Pros
Clean Environment
Cons
Short breaks, Bias
Great place to work!
Director (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 18, 2017
Excellent work culture. Great people and great perks. Excellent work location at HQ with world class gym. Opportunity to meet you favorite sports stars on campus.
Efficiently run
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sandestin, FLJuly 18, 2017
Nike was a very productive and efficient store. Management was fair, especially during the busy retail holidays. This is a great job for students or adults at any stage of life.
Cons
Time off was scarce
Fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 18, 2017
I enjoyed working for Nike warehouse but some of the supervisors and leads had their picks but when I switched overnight I enjoyed my job plus I became a trainer and was training new hires and that was a great experience for me.
Awesome company to work for.
Footwear Lead (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 18, 2017
Great benefits for most of the staff. It's great to have the ability to jump into benefits early. The benefits are amazing, and they truly take care of the people.
Family, cultured group
ATHLETE (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 17, 2017
I loved working here, i loved all my coworkers, i called them my Nike fam. The customers are a bit much, it gets really busy and stressful. The management is good, nothing too bad to complain about. The pay is the worst thing about this job, its hard work for such little pay.
Very competitive
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  TraveledJuly 17, 2017
Enjoyed the thrill and challenge given. Co-worker try their best to help you but you have to fend for yourself. Its definitely a mini jungle but worth the heart race.
Love it
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 17, 2017
It's tough and challenging, but it's the most rewarding and greatest company. Always remember to be a sponge! There is always so much to learn and people are very open to teach you new things.
Be sure to always be networking.
Fun productive environment,
Product Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Nike Town NY, 10022July 17, 2017
Only been with the company a short while( 8 months) at their 5th ave retail location, but the staff and leadership have been very supportive. Management takes an interest in your development because the structure rewards them for doing so. In other words it's in their best interest to see you develop into a leadership role. they will also support you if your goal is to grow beyond retail and into the corporate side, I've had the pleasure of meeting plenty of people who work for Nike corporate who started out as athletes (sales associates) at a retail location. Amazing company, amazing products, amazing experiences.
Pros
Development options available, decent pay rate
Cons
its retail
Fun enviorment
Sales Associtate (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJuly 17, 2017
Very fun and energetic place to work . Friendly and fun staff to be around . Management is cool and patient with everyone. Always takes care of customers
Very fun and positive work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXJuly 16, 2017
The duties and responsibilities of a salesperson are: Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
nike athlete (sales associate)
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Roosevelt, NYJuly 16, 2017
FUN JOB. as a college student aren't too many better retail jobs out there. discount was amazing and just a fun young culture. not easy to advance UNLESS you are committed to making nike your career and network.
Pros
40%discount
Managers aren't the best
STORE ATHLETE (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CA 91764July 15, 2017
We all know retail isn't the best due to customers, but when customers go off on you and your mangers never back you up it's ridiculous. We don't have the managers support, they never have our back, and we basically don't matter to them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2