NIKE
1,081 reviews

NIKE Employee Reviews

Fun working environment with great benefits
Sales associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Free Nike gear quarterly
Answered phone calls addressing customer inquiries
Learned about Nike equipment and technology
Supported sales, marketing, and administrative team work on a daily basis
Helped drive sales goals
The most enjoyable part of working at Nike is that we played games before and after shifts. This helped to reduce stress and made the workplace more enjoyable.
Productive and team orientented
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 30, 2015
Nike is all about team play and networking. There is always an assist to be made when dealing with the consumers on a daily basis.
Fun Workplace with relaxing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 30, 2015
Be prepared for a chaotic work environment. Managers do a great job balancing customer needs with associate comfortability.
Better than average as far as Retail is concern
Stock Associate (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: One Hour Lunch
Cons: Management Team slacks
Great store and numerous people to work with. Management tends to oversee a lot of daily activities which sometimes hurt sales and never plan ahead. They usually worry about what needs to get fix now rather than trying to prevent it in the future. Hardest part of my job has been attendence as the job itself is fairly easy. The enjoyable part are the benefits received and the flexibility they provide with your work schedule.
Great Place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Ontario, CAJune 27, 2015
Its a great place to work. If you want to build up your resume they are a great company. Staff is great and so is management.
Better than Disneyland!
EA to Vice President - Diversity & Inclusion (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 27, 2015
Pros: Clear Vision and Mission
Cons: Needs better mediation system for manager relationship issues
I worked at Nike for 6 years as an Executive Assistant and there really is nothing negative to say about working there.

They are the best in class and it is because of the people they employ and the continued support, coaching and training they are given, as well as the space to grow and be their best selves that make it so.
Flexible and fun environment
Consumer Support Agent (Former Employee), Wilsonville, ORJune 26, 2015
Pros: Easy job
Cons: Limited positions for advancement
Team work made everyone's jobs easier . The hardest part about my job was always being under staff. I enjoyed helping customers when they needed help on choosing the right products for their physical activities.
Fun and challenging
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 25, 2015
Pros: Its Nike
Cons: Poor managment
Working at Nike has been an awesome experience. Nike is a place where one day you can work in one area and the next a completely different area requiring a whole new set of skills. However this is something you must aim for yourself, as in my experience management is not going to help. Even though management might not be the best, coworkers are awesome and very easy going.

Overall Nike has the opportunity to be an awesome place to work, provided you're in a role that you like and you get on a team with a good manager.
High Level retail which offers great experience in all business areas.
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CAJune 24, 2015
Nike retail is very fast paced. It offers high level experience in operations, inventory management, and financial planning. It is an extremely competitive environment which cycles through many employees. Very different dynamics among management and not always a consistent approach. Most enjoyable part of the job is the product, energy, and community involvement.
Great Company/ Bad Management
Manager (Former Employee), Mebane, NCJune 23, 2015
Nike is overall a great company to work for. The salary and benefits are great however the management doesn't help with growth and development
fun place to work
Overnight stock/ Logistics Flow (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 22, 2015
Pros: great discount
Cons: daytime doesn't have consistent hours
great benefits, cool place to work, i repeat great benefits.
they care about their employees. when they say open door policy they actually mean it. flexible work hours great pay. you meet awesome people.
Nike.
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 22, 2015
Great place to work for a part time job. Management team now has made a bit of a difference, so it's not that great like before..
Very serious and productive environment
Shift Team Lead (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 22, 2015
Pros: Discount nikes
Cons: Temperature conditions (hot in the summer/cold in the winter)
Nike was a more of a fast paste environment. I learned the difference in the quality of the shoes that we purchase daily. I was actually a part of the management crew and I'd like to say we were fair. At the end of the day, we had to run a business and it was always a serious environment when it came to customer satisfaction. The hardest part of the job was to let someone go for poor performance/attendance. I love people and its always hard to let someone go but, I had a job to do. I really enjoyed the discount shoes and company gatherings we had. Overall it was a exciting work and learning process.
Sales Associate/Cashier/footwear/apparel (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 22, 2015
Pros: free clothes and shoes
Cons: bad organization
It was a constantly busy workplace and you could ask to switch departments. The pace of the job was the best and the environment. The hardest part was trying to stay neutral with all co-workers. Learned a lot about the different technologies in the shoes and apparel.
Productive and fun workplace
Nike Athlete (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 21, 2015
Pros: 30% discount, ample time during breaks, fun environment, comfortable uniform
In a typical day at work I'd come in and provide customer service, I learned to stock, help customers, and how to properly work a register. The most enjoyable part of the day was probably just being there and walking around helping customers.
NICE
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJune 21, 2015
good job, great workers and people who love the brand and sports working alongside you strive to build the companies success a little more that it has already been raised
Great employees, terrible management
CSA (Current Employee), Concord, NCJune 16, 2015
Great place to work dont get me wrong, but my store the managers are poorly trained and micro manage almost every employee.
Unorganized
Order Picker/Forklift operator (Former Employee), memphisJune 16, 2015
Very unorganized warehouse to work for and very low pay.Management is unorganized and very heartless.Honestly would'nt recommend any one to work there.
Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Wrentham, MAJune 15, 2015
Great company to work for while finishing up college. Great co-workers and a great environment made it an ideal place to work.
Nike is great place to work with, sporting company with lots of fun
Point of Sale Technological Lead (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 15, 2015
Pros: flexi hours, summer hours
Being part of technical team, our duties are mainly to make sure all brick and motor stores around the globe work without any technical issues.

Nike is coming up with lot of new technical innovations in their stores so we need to make sure to provide the best software's with highest of quality.

Management and team is very cool, they live up to as per the brand-Nike, team and members are helpful and fun loving.

1 2 3 4 5

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more

NIKE Salaries