NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 1,864 reviews matching the search
dont like it
Sales Athlete (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2016
Very fun work environment but limited room for growth and promotions. Seniority mean absolutely nothing in the company. They have a ping pong table though and basketball tournaments. Also, store meetings are better and worth going to.
Footwear Development
Product Development Manager - SMU's (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 25, 2016
I enjoyed the years I spend at NIKE, I started in 1980 so I was able to see the growth from BRS to NIKE. It's an amazing company to work for and would go back in a second if the opportunity was available.

NIKE is a place you can really grow your career and you have the opportunity to create the next best thing in the industry without having a lot of boundaries.
Pros
People, overall workplace
Cons
Parking not always the best because of it's size
Great Company
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 24, 2016
When I started the management team was great. My co workers were all team players, we use to perform each department duties that are loyal we were to one another. The experience of the company is truly base on the management team.
Pros
Great Discount
Cons
Progress
Great job culture and advancement opportunities
Craft Tech Specialist/Shop Mgr (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76116September 23, 2016
Very challenging and compelling work.
I had great opportunities to learn new and desirable trades. Very fortunate to work with exceptional individuals.Immediate management was some of the best I've ever worked with, upper management was somewhat lacking vision.
Hardest part of the job was doing exceptional work that you knew in the end would be sacrificed for manufacturing cost. Product line management never held product vendors accountable. Quality that was expected and delivered from our facility never would be mirrored in production. Function and class of product were often clouded with marketing and cosmetic gimmicks for perceived consumer appeal.
The most enjoyable part was the daily opportunity to showcase your skills. Each day was a new challenge and you could end the day feeling accomplished.
Really believes in work balance
Selenium Tester (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 23, 2016
discounted product, lots of PTO once you've put in a few years, ESPP and profit shares are great. Big company with lots of office politics and excessive meetings.
good
part-time under (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2016
It is a great place to network and meet new people. There are so many different things to get involved in working for nike or even being a nike consumer.
Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 21, 2016
Very Motivated Individual.Hard worker indeed dedicated to job tasks and responsibilities. Very high spirited and goal oriented. Self starter and enjoy working with peopke.Very organized young lady and dedicated to making a great work environment for my self as well as my piers.
Pros
Motivator
Cons
To high spirited.
High energy and faced paced work enviornment.
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Kansas Speedway, KSSeptember 21, 2016
The day to day grind at Nike was always exciting. Mornings started with chants and team building exercises to warm up for a strong sales day. Closing was tedious but the maintaining a clean and presentable store is only the start to successful sales.
Pros
long lunch breaks, quarterly uniforms, great team members
Cons
Shift flexibility
Very Productive Workplace/ Fast Pasted
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 21, 2016
Keep a positive attitude, stay productive and be on time . You Will enjoy working there , managers are great and supervisor are so intelligent.
Pros
2 cafes
Very fun workplace with great people
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 20, 2016
Work at nike is easy and the people you work with are great. the allen store gets really rude customers on a daily basis. The management for nike would be the biggest con in my opinion. The hourly staff members hold the store together compared to management.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Poor Management
Great job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 20, 2016
Great environment to work in it's a fun place everyone gets along management is nice and knows how to talk to you. They respect you and you're character as a person to just be yourself.
Awesome Workplace with Awesome People
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Commerce, GASeptember 19, 2016
Everyday is a new day with new responsibilities at Nike. The managers always want us to build ourselves up as athletes (workers) so that we may become better workers but also people outside work.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
no paid time off until full-time
The Have Break Room & Free Lunch
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2016
Nike warehouse was a great place to work. You have a headset on and you communicate with everyone. You stack box boxes and send them off. We had plenty of breaks .
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Breaks&HealthCare
Management is BIASED
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNSeptember 18, 2016
Managers pick a favorite and disregard my complaints toward not getting hours, also you have to have a strong patience to work here as you will be waiting up to 20 minutes on your lunch for a checkout
Pros
free stuff
Productive workplace, outstanding people
Temp (Current Employee) –  Frayser, TNSeptember 17, 2016
The pay isn't as up to par as it should be and they basically prolong about advancement . You stay longer than you should, when you are supposed to be rolled over and be permanent.
Pros
Free lunches for meetings goals.
Cons
No advancement
N/a
Fork Lift Driver (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJSeptember 15, 2016
Good place to work for love the people i work with.. and love the discourt they have there.. love going to work everday.. and do not work on weekends
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
hour breaks
productive
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 15, 2016
Nice work place just no room for growth. Other than nice pace to get sum money till u find some more stable . learned how to run a department for packing and sports ball
Great Atmosphere
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNSeptember 14, 2016
I enjoyed working at Nike. Great management and a great atmosphere. The only negative thing I can say about my experience with the company I s they employ a lot of young kids who don't want to work.
Very much fun
Machinery Operator (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 14, 2016
I like working there because its diverse and every employees are helpful and treat you with respect. We have a code called THE CODE OF ETHIC.
Pros
free bus passes yearly
Cons
ok
Challenging and unstructured work environment.
Technical Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORSeptember 14, 2016
Most of my days where spent in meetings discussing what needed to be done rather than doing it.

I learned to work in environment where no clear roles where defined and to utilize the Concur travel and expense tool to it's fullest ability.

The management was largely hands off and supportive.

My co-workers where friendly and often supportive, but often compartmentalized to the point of obstruction when working with other teams.

The hardest part of the job was making myself useful to two different teams in and environment where the teams where not cross communicating

The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge of working with a new product and integrating it into existing process and procedures.
Pros
Free campus transportation.
Cons
Having to travel between three buildings in different parts of the city.

4.2