NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,437 reviews matching the search
Overall, i believe that this a very good company that values both its employees and the consumers.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLMay 27, 2017
A typical day is spent trying to satisfy the consumer in every way. We have certain goals and tasks to fulfill daily pertaining to sales and departments.
High energy work environment, great place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCMay 26, 2017
Great place to work, not much time for anything except work, benefits are great. Management works with you to make sure you are always happy on the job
Productive, and positive energy.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMay 26, 2017
Had a great experience working and being a team member with this company. Also, became more vocal and took on some leadership roles while working for this company.
great work place with friendly environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAMay 25, 2017
I love working there. very flexible to work with my schedule. not very many opportunities to move up but its a great place to work and you get a great discount
We're all a family
Nike Athlete (Current Employee) –  Birch Run, MIMay 25, 2017
Nike is a fun work place with a fast pace. There is always something to do and you learn so much about the products and lot about sports teams. Nike has a lot of history and I recommend anyone working here.
High energy workplace with high expectations
Part-time Athlete (Former Employee) –  PortlandMay 25, 2017
My experience with Nike was that I was dramatically underpaid for my work. They also require that you wear new, specific Nike outfits about six times a year, yet they take the cost of these uniforms out of your paychecks. These outfits are mandatory and expensive so they really make an impact on the amount of the check. The hours were also unpredictable and very inconvenient. For part tine athletes hours were often scheduled so that it made it almost impossible to have another job and support oneself.
Pros
fun, energetic job and Nike discounts
Cons
short breaks, weird hours, low pay, little room for advancement
Take advantage of seasonal positions
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 25, 2017
They are a great company if you work full time, but as a repeating seasonal employee there were contractual issues that caused me to leave the company.
It was a very fun place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXMay 25, 2017
Nike was a very fun place to work at and you really do feel a part of a team. They actually show you videos about the company and how it became to be what it is. You go to work dressed very comfortable. If you needed any help co workers were very helpful.
Pros
free work attire
Cons
none i can think of
Fun place to work
Store Athlete (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OHMay 24, 2017
Nike was definitely a great place to work. A fun and safe environment to work in. The staff is excellent. The locations are great, convenient areas, surrounded by many other attractions. Overall great place!
Nike Conroe Great, Katy not so great!
Coach (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXMay 24, 2017
The company as a whole is great. There is tons of brand passion and there is opportunities to advance within the company when it comes to the retail side. However, if you want to get into corporate it is all about who you know. There is some inconsistency with upper management and the district managers.
Pros
hour lunches, paid 15 minute breaks, discount and great benefits
Cons
work/life balance, company policies are up for interpretation and not facts
Productive and Efficient
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 24, 2017
When you first come in it seems like a lot of information, but it is really easy to get the hang of. It was always pretty busy so you will always have something to do. Everyone that works there is very passionate about it, so everyone employed is great to work with. Some managers are easier to get along with than others, and they would sometimes contradict each other on what the expectations were which made it confusing.
Pros
Employee Discount
Cons
Short Breaks, Long Hours
good job
A. Head Coach (Current Employee) –  Tejon RanchMay 24, 2017
good job. good benefits. place is willing to listen to all athletes concerns. offered employee assistant program to anyone who was in need of assistance.
i absolutely loved it
c and w (Former Employee) –  Rienzi, MSMay 24, 2017
I absolutely loved working for this company. when you have done the work you get paid for it. you would get a bonus for every piece you put out. it wasn't much but it added up
Fun and Fast paced
Part-Time Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NYMay 23, 2017
Learned a lot about the culture of Nike while working there along with the history and technology behind every product. It made me appreciate Nike items more and I adopted the work attitude to everyday life. Overall, great experience.
Fun, fast-paced team sports focused
Graphic Design Intern (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMay 23, 2017
Fun, fast-paced team sports focused job. Completed daily tasks working with team sports designing flyers, logos, and coupons. Worked from home submitting daily projects.
Good Experience
Shipping and receiving Customer service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 23, 2017
Working for Nike showed me, diversity and having premium service is a great thing to have in life. Helping others as I was, put a new attitude in my life.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Probably the most family oriented place I've been employed.
Sales associate "Athlete" (Former Employee) –  MissouriMay 23, 2017
Working at Nike, I assisted customers with various sizes and options in shoes and clothing. I also worked the cash register and did some stocking in the back. Working at Nike taught me to adapt to people's needs and wishes within reason.
i love the place and the brand
Part-time under (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2017
its been the best experience I have yet to experience when I first started I already felt home the peole that work there are great and the atomosphere is always so optimistic and live.
One of the best jobs I've had
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 22, 2017
Even though it was only for a short time, due to my full time job taking priority, it was an awesome job. Always stayed busy which sometimes got to be tiring, but the management always made it fun and loved having fun!
Pros
Athlete discount, flexible hours, Nike merchandise
Cons
No healthcare until management
alot of hard work, too much for 1 person. Not enough pay.
Production assistant (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 22, 2017
Nike was a hot and sometimes hostile work environment.. In the summer it was so hot in the warehouse and the fans we had just blew hot air. On top of that yo get overworked and under paid, Employees have nasty attitudes when you asked a question pertaining to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2