NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,892 reviews matching the search
Great Atmosphere
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, NYAugust 10, 2017
Staff are friendly from managers to athletes. Managers are flexible with hours but you need availability on weekends 100%. You can also request days off when needed with no problem.
seasonal employee
Retail Athlete (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 10, 2017
it was a chill job the people were cool and management was cool. once you get passed the seasonal stage its very hard to lose the job. This is a great part time job, the benefits are great
Sr Retoucher / Nike Global Brand Studio
Sr. Retoucher (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 10, 2017
As a photo editor in Nikes Global Brand Studio we retouched onsite photography which was used on Nike.com website and other Nike related marketing and product launches.
Pros
Nike
Cons
not really "fun"
Great benifits with excellent work environment snd management.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pigeon Forge, TNAugust 10, 2017
Great company to work for and start a career with. Would love to run into the opportunity to work for this company again. I worked under really great and cooperative managment.
Grey workplace, management could use work.
Athlete (Sales Associate) (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, NCAugust 10, 2017
Working here was great, it was easy to get along with my coworkers. The job was always a smooth ride no matter what shift. It was a pleasure but management needs heavy work.
One of the best jobs i had
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 10, 2017
I would do it all over again I loved the customer flow the pay rate was decent and I just loved being there every day I show up to work felt like the best thing in the world
Pros
I just love being there
Fun Place to Work
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTAugust 10, 2017
Great work environment, really positive management. I loved being busy and being able to learn in this workplace. The company is great about showing love to the little guys.
Pros
Long lunchs
Cons
Sometimes lunch is so long you just want to sleep
Fun workplace with flexible hours
NIKE SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 9, 2017
Great place to work at, very easy part time job to build skills and stay at while attending school. Flexible hours, meh management, great customer interactions
Productive work place
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARAugust 9, 2017
The Nike Outlet was a great place to work made a ton of friends working the job and I also gave great customer service. A typical day would require me to come in and make sure that the work that was laid out by my coworkers before me was finished.
Nike, Inc.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 9, 2017
I grew up strictly wearing Nike gear, the culture there is great, relaxed, and 2+2 does not equal 4. So you work around that ideal and if you have a vision you will make it very far.
Great environment
Digital Expert (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 9, 2017
Nike has always been an ideal destination as a young man for employment but I had no idea that I would flourish under its wings. There are many opportunities to grow and serve not only customers within your store but the community as well through special events and charitable donations of your time or earnings. The store management varies but I have had a pleasurable experience in my two years with Nike and will continue to sustain myself within the company and look for more opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Work environment, Discounts, Flexible schedules
Cons
irregular schedule, slow job advancement
great culture
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Gilroy, CAAugust 9, 2017
to be part of the nike team was great at the beginning but just like any other place sometimes your voice gets lost in the politics of the company i enjoy most of my time there if i had the opportunity to go back i will know now how to change some of my own mistakes
Pros
love Nike
Cons
Palitics
Had to relocate
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2017
Over all it was a great place to work. Had to relocated to another job with more pay. All in all only the pay was to low. The work was easy and the job was very fun to do.
Overall a great place to work
SENIOR EMPLOYEE RELATIONS SPECIALIST (BILINGUAL) (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 8, 2017
This is a great place to work. The biggest con I can think of is that promotional opportunities are competitive and difficult. They require you to build your own network and find your own mentors to get the next job.
Pros
discounts, alcohol at work, flexible
Cons
medical benefits so-so
Great experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Locust Grove, GA 30248August 8, 2017
Great place to work definitely a great opportunity to advance within the company. You can network and me a lot of people. Nike teaches as well as show you the true meaning of team work.
Shoes shirts every every kind of of the company
Servicio al cliente (Former Employee) –  Barceloneta, PRAugust 8, 2017
Shoes shirts every every kind of of the company you have to try to feel that client and his conference zone that you have to help him yet to try to make he likes the combinations of shoes shirts shorts sport and every single day you have to try to do your best
Pros
I just love to help people
Cons
I just love to help people
Great Company. Enjoyed every job I had there
Category Sales Manager - Nike West (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2017
Worked for them for almost 15 years until a work force reduction in 2009. Incredible culture, incredible people, incredible product. I'd highly recommend it.
Pros
Great Company Culture
Cons
Also a Great Place to work, UNTIL you Become a Manager.
Back of House Stock Lead (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYAugust 7, 2017
It seems as though all corporate areas have this cut-throat mindset. When in reality it is about valuing the employees you have. This does not seem to be the case.
Nike 2017
Cycle Counter (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 7, 2017
Nike the World shoe Home. I learnt how a team can and can not work on a large scale. To see how management see's over the team at a very fast pace.
Nike's work environment experience has been a good experience.
The challenge of it all has been everyday a new strategy.
A fun work place to be Nike.
Amazing job
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2017
I have never enjoyed a workplace quite as Nike, Inc. The environment was so welcoming. Being an athlete it was soothing to work in a habitat built towards my needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2