NIKE
1,114 reviews

NIKE Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Nike Athlete (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJune 21, 2015
Pros: 30% discount, ample time during breaks, fun environment, comfortable uniform
In a typical day at work I'd come in and provide customer service, I learned to stock, help customers, and how to properly work a register. The most enjoyable part of the day was probably just being there and walking around helping customers.
NICE
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJune 21, 2015
good job, great workers and people who love the brand and sports working alongside you strive to build the companies success a little more that it has already been raised
Great employees, terrible management
CSA (Current Employee), Concord, NCJune 16, 2015
Great place to work dont get me wrong, but my store the managers are poorly trained and micro manage almost every employee.
Unorganized
Order Picker/Forklift operator (Former Employee), memphisJune 16, 2015
Very unorganized warehouse to work for and very low pay.Management is unorganized and very heartless.Honestly would'nt recommend any one to work there.
Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Wrentham, MAJune 15, 2015
Great company to work for while finishing up college. Great co-workers and a great environment made it an ideal place to work.
Nike is great place to work with, sporting company with lots of fun
Point of Sale Technological Lead (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 15, 2015
Pros: flexi hours, summer hours
Being part of technical team, our duties are mainly to make sure all brick and motor stores around the globe work without any technical issues.

Nike is coming up with lot of new technical innovations in their stores so we need to make sure to provide the best software's with highest of quality.

Management and team is very cool, they live up to as per the brand-Nike, team and members are helpful and fun loving.
Fun Workplace with Great Coworkers
Customer Service (Current Employee), Lake Saint Louis, MOJune 13, 2015
Pros: Discount, Long Breaks, Great Coworkers
Cons: Advancement is difficult, compensation is mediocre
I very much enjoyed working for Nike. I first got the job right after graduating high school, and I would actually look forward to coming into work. However, after being at the company for three years, I still made under $10 an hour, even after being promoted to full time. The company is very difficult to advance in.
Fun place to work in!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAJune 13, 2015
Pros: Lots of lunch breaks, Free nike gear, good bonuses, trips, and shoes.
Cons: none
Walk in with a positive mindset to work. Then I grabbed my headset & walked out on the main floor with a smile on my face ready to help sell Nike products. I used great customer service & always approach people with a great attitude. Whenever they have questions, I make sure I successfully answer them. Help pick out products, explain the shoe's details & helping the customer try it on. I also worked as register & made sure I tell them the deals we have with our company & also bring out other options. As soon as we close, we clean everything up. We straightened the shoes & boxes that were on the shelves. Collect all the money from the cash register & handed them over to my general manager.
nike nfl
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), memphis tnJune 12, 2015
i learned how to pick and pack. the vibe at the work place was actually okay. the management wasnt all that good. co-workers we worked as a tea to get the product out/ the hardest thing about the job i had to be very careful what i scan into the system.
Great environment!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORJune 12, 2015
Awesome company with great people. Rewarding work environment conducive to excellent results. Management interested in employee growth and success.
Great work environment with energy and very intelligent people
Business Development Manager, Nike Golf (Former Employee), Fairifeld, CT/Portland , ORJune 11, 2015
Pros: Team, great brand, resources, creativity
Cons: The larger they got, the less innovation
I enjoyed my year at Nike enormously. The team feel and excitement was infectious. I was there during the Tiger Woods rise and it was a great time to be with Nike and in the golf business.
Exciting place to work with great working peers and management.
Athlete - Apparel and Footwear Expert (Current Employee), Lakewood, COJune 10, 2015
Pros: Paid luch and breaks, employee discount, always busy.
Cons: Every athlete at my store should be making more money. We work very, very hard every day.
Excellent place to work.

Constant interaction with customers. I love this because I am a people person.

Nike has some of the best products in the world for everyone, not just athletes.

Great Management. Great Communication.
Productive and team oriented workplace
Shipping and Receiving Sales Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 9, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: minimum hours
Nike has incorporated the sense of team into its workplace. Everyone works together and shares in the responsibilities. Managers are not afraid to lend a helping hand. I have learned how apparel and footwear is made, the daily functions of someone in charge of the cash registers as well as the day to day processes of the stock team. Being in the stockroom is a pleasure. I enjoy seeing my work after I am done. It is a tangible goal that I am able to accomplish.
Nike
Operations Specialist/Returns Inspector (Current Employee), Memphis,TNJune 9, 2015
I am currently still here. When I started working at Nike, it was kind of rough due to the opening of a new building and 12-14 hours a day, 7 days a week shifts. Once the building operated smoothly, we were working our normal hours Monday-Friday, off Saturday and Sunday.
Better than average retailer
Product Presentation Lead (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Benefits, PTO, Discounts, Energy, Staff Dress
Cons: Difficult to move up and out of the retail side to corporate side.
Benefits, discounts, and overall added perks are amazing. Energy is great but it varies from store to store. There should be a more universal energy felt throughout stores.
Great learning experience for warehouse worker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), 3100 New Frayers Blvd, Memphis, TN 38127June 8, 2015
Pros: Weekly pay, Recognition
Cons: Down time during with many hours remaining
A typical day at Nike included an early morning safety briefing accompanied with stretching and a production overview of the previous shift or day. Most managers were reliable and co-workers were easy to work with. The most difficult thing about the job was dealing with the down time when equipment or personnel wasn't performing at optimum levels. However, the most enjoyable part of the job for me was the weekly pay and receiving gratitude for a job well done at the end of my shift.
Its really a fun place to work
Stockroom Associate (Current Employee), Concord, NCJune 8, 2015
I worked to stock room for the majority of the time I am there. I personally love working back there, there is always something to do and the people I work with make it fun and lively
Comparable to most retail jobs.
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, nyJune 7, 2015
Pros: Discounts, relaxed dress code.
The only thing different is that you'll get a surplus of Canadian shoppers throughout various holidays, so peak times are really busy. The environment is of course sporty and very loose, but not at all relaxing. Super easy job with not very much satisfaction. If you prefer folding clothes and framing shoe boxes then by all means go ahead. This is prefect for anyone in or coming out of high school, and maybe early years of college. You'll have tons of Nike gear and will be the first to see what's on sale.
Nike
Team Athlete (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJune 7, 2015
Love this place! It was a good balance of fun and work. The people here are great and it made the job very enjoyable. I would recommend others to work here. The company is overall just a great place to be.
I loved it
Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 6, 2015
While working for this company, I learn a lot of what really goes on in a warehouse. Being a Material Handle Specialist I had to make sure the correct order was being sent out to the correct person and make sure it had the proper labels.

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more

NIKE Salaries