NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,649 reviews matching the search
beneficial
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2017
worth the process loved being there meeting new people at niketown 5th ave nyc. i will always and high recommend this job to everyone I was seasonal and went back to school after.
Productive and great co-wokwers
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2017
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there. always be on time fun and loving co-workers and great team workers. a good place to work
Pros
job workers
Cons
long breaks
Perfect
Athlete\Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 19, 2017
Nike is one of those "boy this is fun" jobs, never minded gong to work ever...very sports oriented active job with a rich culture and plenty of room for advancements
Productive and fast moving enviroment
Part-time under athlete (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CA 94952June 19, 2017
When I first started the people I worked with where great. Over time people left for one reason or another. Within a year there where only a handful of people still there that I started with. The new people that came in change the whole work culture and made it more difficult to work together as a team.
Pros
Great discount
Cons
A lot of jobs and responsibility for one person
Nike
Actor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 19, 2017
Very fun doing acting and being able to be apart of a big national commerical is something ill never forget. It was definitely the most fun job ive ever done.
Pros
Free food. Snacks. Equipment
Cons
One hour break on a 4pm-6 am shift
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 19, 2017
Good place with good work life balance. Good and understanding people, but management can be better. Worked as a contractor and would recommend to others
fun workplace
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 19, 2017
It is a good place to work for, even though the management needs to work a little bit in the engagement with the consumers.
the discount is really good 40% and the product is amazing
Overall great work space provided
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2017
I think they could be better with operation but it is safe and easy to maintain all you have to do is come to work everyday and being a hard worker no matter what task you get
I worked at Nike just part time for extra money!
Processer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2017
Nike was okay, I worked thru temp service for six months, I was still at Dooley, everything was great, except you had to work too long to become full time, so I was tired. Of working 2 12 hours job so I quit. Nike is located in Memphis, tn
Productive and Fun place to work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2017
I haven't had a bad experience with any company that I can recall.... I like Nike very well I want to go back to work at Nike I worked as a Inventory clerk scanning and locating product using an RF gun and key mung in daily counts into the RF gun.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Breaks was good
ordinary
Back Of House associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 18, 2017
like any other retail job great co workers typical retail rules understaff over work no down time short shifts hours cut great discount easy going at times
No future with company.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2017
This company is very superficial. They do not care about loyalty. One can put in so much time and effort to help the company and make sure they grow but, will not get recognition for it.
I loved working at Nike Dallas
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 17, 2017
This was my first experience working in the dfw area and i enjoyed every aspect of it. Cool and understanding managers and associates. Exciting and uplifting work enviroment. With a 40% discount , you cant beat that! I love Nike Dallas!
Pros
40% off all nike
Cons
only made 9.25 per hour
Part Time/Seasonal
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lynnfield, MAJune 17, 2017
Not a very busy location so shifts went by slowly most days, often shifts were very over staffed, everyone was very friendly but the management was on the unorganized side
Productive, and very high energy
Seasonal Retail Athlete (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 16, 2017
Great team environment to be apart of. Good hours, and 50% off benefit is really nice. It is very face paced, and is often very busy. All around, I felt that it was great experience.
Nike, The Perfect Place To Work Reail
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Commerce, GAJune 16, 2017
Nike is a well known company all around the world. The way the company is ran is amazing. They give everyone equal opportunities to help you advance in the retail field. The have benefits for part-time over, full time and managements. They help everyone succeed to the best of their abilities. Awesome place to work.
Pros
good pay, benefits, great people
Cons
long hours, over nights
fast and productive day
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 16, 2017
A typical day with Nike inc is alright, other than the constant rotation of management. Everything else is fine. just try not to be late and not voice your opinion to often, and youll be fine.
Productive and motivational work place!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nike Tulare, CaJune 16, 2017
The store is usually busy and very fast pace especially on the weekends and holidays. I learned friendly customer service, how to attend to a customers needs and how to tag and burglar proof clothes and shoes. Management is good and motivational. The staff is fun and friendly. The hardest part is getting the small and extra small Nike pro shorts to fold on the hangers correctly. I enjoyed the environment, the customers, and employees.
Productive and hard working environment. Friendly workers and a great staff.
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJune 16, 2017
A normal day at Nike would be working in the stockroom, taking in large amounts of shipment, and processing all the new product that comes in. Over the years i have learned a lot about the standard business model, how to run a high volume store while training multiple employees, and how to work together in a close environment. The store is a laid back but hard working group of about 80 people. The hardest part of the job is going through the orientation. It is a lot to take in all at once. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friends you make there.
Productive and fun environment
Nike Athlete (Former Employee) –  Panama City Beach, FLJune 16, 2017
It was a great place to work and I loved the atmosphere. I only left to pursue opportunities that would benefit my life a little more such as, the drive from where I live now and where I did before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2