NIKE
1,080 reviews

NIKE Employee Reviews

National Harbor, MD (Current Employee), National Harbor, MDMay 18, 2015
• Greeting and interacting with guest
• Communicating and directing others in order to provide an accurate and speedy service
• Utilizing software to correctly distribute correct change to our guest
• Possessing the necessary multi-tasking attributes in order to ensure good relation between the host and guest
very nice friendly work place
forklift (Former Employee), memphis, tnMay 18, 2015
a good none stressful workplace where we pulled orders that were prepared to be shipped. lead by very friendly management team. not hard at and u worked with a very helpful pick team with a great attitude.
Very fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Round Rock, TXMay 18, 2015
The employees and managers were a blast to work with, but we were still there to please our customers. I learned many things like how to talk to customers and that the customer always comes first. The hardest thing was getting all the new shipments processed in time. The most enjoyable was just the people I worked with and the atmosphere.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 18, 2015
Is a great first job. I loved it. I learned so much in so little time. I was trained in all areas. Footwear, Apparel, Equipment, Cashier, and Visual. I LOVED IT.
Fun environment with a good workplace attitude.
❸ Customer service (Former Employee), Barstow CaMay 17, 2015
Pros: Comfortable clothes and discounts.
Cons: Some disrespect from management, no benefits unless higher position
A typical day at work was customer service most of the day and stocking by the end of the night. I learned how to properly customer service and also learned a lot of technology of the product. The management is not the best I've seen they did pick favorites and were a tad bit disrespectful. It was always fun and positive with all the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was communicating with the foreign customers we have come in every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was being to see the smile on peoples faces after making them happy with anything they needed.
Contractor, not FTE
Support Technician (Phone/Deskside) (Current Employee), Beaverton, ORMay 16, 2015
I work for a contracting company, not Nike directly. Most of the work i do isn't complicated, realistic expectations of the contract and client are sometimes an issue. For the most part, i would say pay is 'ok' for the workload, however advancement is nearly non-existent unless you spend a lot of time getting your name known to management. The idea of an internal promotion is a dream, how well you do your job is meaningless as long AS you do your job
Retail Coach / District Trainer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 16, 2015
Pros: ...
Cons: ...
Great work environment. Good benefits and development structures. An organization that puts in 110% for employees utilizing individual strengths and productivity skills.
FIN Place to work
SAP BW consultant (Current Employee), Beaverton,ORMay 13, 2015
The people at nike are more friendly.It was my pleasure to work in Nike.I would like to work in the future with Nike as i am comfortable with it.
Nice place to work
Operations Area Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 13, 2015
Pros: Healthcare, and Profit Sharing Plan
Cons: Communication to the hourly employee
Team meetings and daily goal setting. Management meetings and senior leadership meeting. Hourly view of department and how it progressing to the daily goal.
Productive, High Stress Work Environment
Copywriter (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORMay 13, 2015
Pros: Company Environment
Cons: Short Breaks, healthcare
Working at Nike WHQ was an experience. It was exciting and fun but it was also a high-stress work environment with little communication and direction.
fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 12, 2015
While working at Nike, I gained the skills of time management, balancing registers, multi tasking, working well with clients and customers, meeting deadlines and goals, as well as advertising products, apparel, and shoes. Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry-level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, all products and culture, sales and service techniques
The best job i have ever had.
Athlete (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2015
Pros: networking with different people
Cons: customer theft
People would come from all around the world to tour Las Vegas and shop at Nike. There is always a room full of happy upbeat people with great smiles and beautiful children.
Review
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Locus Grove, GaMay 11, 2015
fun place to work
Consumer liaison (Former Employee), new jerseyMay 11, 2015
Pros: very fun atmosphere
Cons: expensive benefits
very nice place to work upbeat people and atmosphere. it s all abut the consumer and making sure that thy are having the best experience there as possible.
fasted paced job but lacks competitive pay
Product Flow Athlete (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 9, 2015
Pros: co workers
Cons: pay, no recognition
I am asked to pretty much be a manager without the title and pay. Due to the fact I have management experience, I am relied upon heavily. The atmosphere with my coworkers is a great one. Although good workers are few and far between. Some managers aren't to keen on looking out and trying to advance those who deserve it.

The best part of the job has to be the fact that everyone who works there are sports fans, which lead to some really great sports conversations. The hardest part of the job has to be making the space for shipment which comes at least 4 days a week.
One of my top 3 favorite jobs.
Footwear associate (Former Employee), Wrentham, MAMay 7, 2015
Pros: Amazing Discounts, First look at new items.
Cons: None.
The energy level of working at Nike Outlet was beyond positive. Whether it was from my other witty employees, or large groups of tourists from other different countries. I enjoyed coming to work daily knowing that I'm helping individuals become better at a specific sport or even just helping with a regular outfit or sneakers for a regular day. Working here was extremely fast paced so I did learn how to work under extreme pressure and limit my time accordingly with each customer. I also learned about the company inside and out with our every 3-month work meetings to learn about new products and detailed information. Overall I loved working here, and would definitely work here agin under another position and not in an outlet.
great place to start out in
Tote Line Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 7, 2015
Pros: Alot of hours
Worked Long hours four days a week. They will train to do almost every job if you want to move around. During peak season work load does increase and overtime does become available.
6 years of work experience in information technology with focus on Business Analysis, Requirement gathering, software validation and web application
WMS Consultant (Current Employee), Duluth, TNMay 6, 2015
Understand configuration and implementation requirements for modules that support Warehouse management application.
Identify testing and data requirements, Prepare test scripts in HP quality center tool for system functional and non-functional requirements.
Prepare test data and execute test scripts using various tools.
Document test results and prepare test summary.
Update testing progress in HP Quality center tool and manage defects.
Work with developer and implementation team to fix, retest and close defects.
Provide testing status and updates to management.
Prepare testing deliverables and support project reviews and audits
Fun Environment
Men's Footwear Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aurora, ILMay 5, 2015
Nike is a very fun place to work at. My co-workers were very nice. Nike helped me improve myself to become a very fast pace worker and dynamic.
Ware house
Reconciliation Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TnMay 4, 2015
The Nike place is like a high school. Management doesn't listen to the needs of the staff. Overall, if Nike had good listeners, a lot of product will be sent out and a lot of things would be organized.

About NIKE

NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory – Read more

NIKE Salaries