NIKE Employee Reviews

Found 2,902 reviews matching the search
If you love sports, you'll love to work here
Athlete (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYAugust 3, 2017
Loved working here and I miss it at times. The management could be a lot better. The employees make it worth it. Everyone helps out and does their part.
Fast pace and fun environment
Facilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 3, 2017
Great place to work it like a bid family away from home. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world. There is great team that work together achieve a common goal.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Hot
Productive workplace, Strong Management, No Advancement
General Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 3, 2017
The employees were great to work amongst, most with a positive attitude. Maintenance Management had strong work ethics. The food at Halftime was amazing and very low prices for quality food and quantity, cooked fresh, buffet style, or on the grill.
Fast paced production environment, hard working nature with reasonable breaks and lunches enforced. Advancement is highly unlikely for lower level maintenance workers.
Pros
Great environment to work in!
Cons
No Advancement!
Excellent Workplace
Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 2, 2017
I enjoy days with Nike's excellent and friendly staff. Over time I have learned key management skills and great interpersonal skills. I manage a fun team. My teams knows that running a business efficiently is very important. The hardest part of the job is knowing that it is always unexpected issues when running a business. I enjoy problem solving and knowing that I provide successful results.
Productive environment conducive for learning
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 2, 2017
I loved working at Nike. Fun environment. Great leaders working in management. Employed skills and knowledge of products in training to help employees grow and learn.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks, not enough hours
Working at NIKE
Part Time Athlete (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
It was great working at NIKE. I met a lot of great people, had a great working experience, experienced great benefits and more. I couldn't have asked for a better place to work.
Progressive and innovative environment
Director of Photographic Services (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORAugust 2, 2017
Excellent people and facilities. Progressive ideation is welcomed and implementation of good ideas is fostered daily. If you are a self-starter who can pivot quickly in a team environment, NIKE is a good place for you.
Pros
Energetic, smart, proactive people.
Cons
Easy to get caught-up in your own assertiveness. Workload will expand to fill the space you give it.
terrible work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 1, 2017
Promises were made in the beginning and we're all broken towards the end. All managers were not prepared too many ideas too much confusion with management and leadership seemed like a bad experimental reality show. Managers lied to me anout my future and it seemed they didn't know how to handle any problems and issues. . Nike Redlands not a good work place. That's just my personal experience.
An exciting day at work
Athlete (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 1, 2017
A typical day at work for me includes helping customers with size checks and offering them similar alternatives if we do not have the product they are looking for. Also I try to make it personal with every customer to find out why they are here and if they need suggestions on what shoe is best for what.
n/a
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAAugust 1, 2017
it was a fun job but the pay was very low. they really didnt give alot of hours even tho i was there or a year. the best part was getting free nike gear
Great environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDAugust 1, 2017
Great environment, great people. pay is well. various ages amongst team members. management works around hours and builds with employment. overall great community
productive, and fun great coworkers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAAugust 1, 2017
I love working at Nike I have one been there about 9 months but its great. There are always opportunities to move up in the company but it does take time, everything is based off of productivity.
Energetic Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Michigan City, INAugust 1, 2017
Fun and entertaining atmosphere. Steady work pace and employee friendly. Customer interaction with great humor to go along with salesman persuasion. Just needs to pay more money.
Pros
Free or discounts
Cons
unpredictable work schedule
Fun competitive place
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2017
Was a great first job to have. I really enjoyed the environment as well as the people I worked with . Gave me the right amount of responsibility and discipline I needed .
Very Outstanding Company
Picking (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2017
This is a very laid back cool easy place to work for. They have really early times but you can still manage to make it home to be with your family in the evening time. Very great place to start your career great opportunities
Nike was a great place to work, with good people and awesome culture
Part-Time Athlete (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 31, 2017
Nike is one of those companies that anyone would want to work for. I've met some great people and celebrities. There is very little room for advancement because of employees enjoying the job
Working for a Global Giant
Assistant Head Coach (Current Employee) –  Gretna, NEJuly 30, 2017
High energy,fast-paced work environment with a winning culture.Like any other retail job, turnover is always a challenge. Finding the right mix of people that will represent the brand properly. The most difficult part of the job is the new challenges that show up every day due to the company growing at such an incredible rate. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people every day and being able to share the wonderful brand with each of them.
Pros
Benefits, Compensation, Global Company
Cons
Relocation is almost required to advance
It's retail.
Assistant Head Coach (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 30, 2017
The culture at Nike all depends on the management team. If the team it's not good, it won't be a fun job. As an Assistant Manager you are salary, so you should prepare to a. work 50 to 60 hours a week, b. receive texts from your boss when you are off work and on your day off, and c. be guilted into staying later if you try to leave at the 8-hour mark.
Overall, the message Nike sends is good, they want you to focus on customer service and deliver great customer service. This, however, is hard to accomplish with diminishing payroll, the lack of proper training, and the lack of celebration when you do accomplish or surpass goals. Furthermore, expect for a carrot to continuously be dangled in front of you, promotions happen based on politics not work ethic, education, or previous experience. It's all about who you know and who you can put in a good word in for you.
Pros
Discount, Pay, Equality Culture
Cons
Politics, No Direct Path for promotion, Diminishing payroll, Micro managing.
Great place to work.
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 30, 2017
Its getting harder and harder to get a black badge Nike position. everybody is getting outsourced. It seems to be that a lot of it is who you know. Don't you know.
job was great just got married and moved up here
Picker/Packer, replenish the lines (Former Employee) –  Memphis TennesseeJuly 30, 2017
I love the job I love the people I work with I enjoyed working with all the people they get things ready it was fun working there we had a good attitude it was nice
Pros
they used us as Billboards I gave us free stuff all the time
Cons
no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NIKE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2