The Administrative Assistant provides customary administrative support for all office procedures and assists with various tasks, routine and special events, by performing the following duties.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Provides administrative support to the media productions department.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person
- Maintains Showroom schedules.
- Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches appropriate files, orders, etc. to correspondence.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records as required.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Copies and distributes vendor information to all sales people.
- Maintains price books and update.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect and keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others. Works ethically and with integrity. Upholds organizational values.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school desired.
- Six months to one year related experience in providing administrative support to various levels.
- Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Salary starts at $43,000 per year. We offer a benefit package that includes medical insurance, disability, life insurance, vision, dental, and 401K.