Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub

Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub Employee Reviews

An energetic workplace that needs work.
Host (Former Employee), Brattleboro, VTApril 20, 2015
Pros: 50% one meal per shift
Cons: No appreciation for hard work, lazy management, lazy co-workers.
A lot of playing favorites.
Management was lazy.
Overall job was fun.
Enjoyed co-workers.
Learned about the restaurant industry.
Good for hourlies and long upper management
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee), Worcester, MAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: stable company
Cons: stagnant company
simply put there is no accountability for senior management. ODs and RVPs can call you anytime day or night for any reason. Work life balance is there, but only if you're ok with emails phone calls, and texting all day on your "day off."
Prodctive Day Serving
Server (Current Employee), Chicopee, MASeptember 23, 2014
Typical day at work would be getting to work about 15 min early to fill out our "shift guides" (small guides that help us with what is going on in the restaurant for the night; selling, 86'd, 68'd, etc.) Then about 5 min before the shift begins management goes over the shift guide in general to also let us know any changes in the work place. Each server is assigned a certain section of tables and a sidework that must be completed when your shift is over and before you leave. Equal rotation is given to the servers so they can get the same amount of tables, server goes over, takes orders, brings drinks, etc. The coworkers at the 99 are very helpful toward on another; they realize things can get a little crazy and when ever one has a little more time than the other, they help each other out. Management at the 99 is also very helpful and understanding not only toward their employees but toward the customers as well. Hardest part would be keeping up when it gets busy, most enjoyable would be the help we receive from one another and having a customer leave completely satisfied.
A great place to work and to learn about guest service and food quality.
Kitchen Manager/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Woburn, MANovember 4, 2013
Pros: great job security, good support system for all levels of personnel
Cons: very little opportunities for advancement or growth
The 99 is surprisingly demanding considering that it is a chain restaurant. The emphasis on quality and food safety is very high. Most everyone that works for the 99 actually cares about their job and wants to be there. Going to work was an enjoyable experience almost everyday.
Service Manager
Service Manager (Former Employee), Hudson maSeptember 15, 2013
Responsible for team building and day to day operations of the restaurant. Ensuring team members followed recipes and company standards to ensure the customer got a great experience and value for their hard earned money. I really enjoy leading a successful team and helping people acheive their personal and professional goals.
Productive and fun workplace.
BARTENDER/SERVER (Former Employee), Holyoke, MAAugust 17, 2013
Great place to work. Clean. Great management.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Its was an Okay place to work
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAJuly 4, 2013
Pros: money, family like co-workers, meeting new people
Cons: stressful environment, management poorly ran the place, stiffed checks
I loved the people I worked with, but management was really starting to bring the restaurant down. I loved meeting new people every day, but I will admit to not liking getting stiffed on a check. I learned how I am when it comes to being in stressful situations. Again the people I worked with are like Family- I love them to death and I hope to see them again :)
Fast paced workplace.
Bartender (Current Employee), Holyoke, MAMarch 19, 2013
Fast paced workplace that requires workers to exceed customer demands, multitask, accurately take orders, adhere to service fundamentals, and thrive in a team based environment.
Fun and Productive Workplace
Host (Former Employee), Pembroke, MANovember 15, 2012
• Greeted and seated customers as they entered the restaurant, maintained a wait list for the call-ahead-seating, and curb side take-out
Fast paced, high energy, people job
General Manager (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAJuly 2, 2012
Pros: great staff, nice customers - fun to go to work
Cons: nights, weekends & holidays
Food service, changes happenig all the time
Great to work with food and people
Great First restaurant job
Server (Former Employee), Lynnfield, MAApril 3, 2012
met great friends and worked in a awesome atmosphere.
would wait 4 to 5 tables at a time as an 18 year old
Restaurante a la carte a nível executivo com ótimos funcionários e foco
cozinheiro (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 8, 2013
Pros: possibilidade de crescimento
Cons: esta localizada no exterior
Restaurante a la carte de nível executivo com um ótimo foco de mercado, incentivo ao funcionário e proporciona um ambiente de trabalho agradável e harmonioso.
nele aprendi toda a base da cozinha e administração da mesma, uma empresa preocupada com seus funcionários e seu clientes.