- READ TECHNICAL STANDARDS AND ADJUST MACHINES AND MATERIALS ACCORDINGLY
- HANDLE MACHINE AND LINE SET UP.
- PERFORM QUALITY CHECKS AT REGULAR INTERVALS ON ITEMS SUCH AS DENSITY, CLD, AIR HOLE AND GAS HOLE PLACEMENT, SILICONE APPLICATION ETC.
- ADJUST OVEN AND EXTRUDER TEMPERATURES.
- READ SCHEDULES FOR REQUIRED PRODUCTION RUN
- RUN MULTIPLE EXTRUSION LINES
- COMPLETE ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK REPORTING PRODUCTION DATA.
- MOVE MATERIAL USING FORKLIFT
- FREQUENTLY LIFTING AND PULLING UP TO 50 LBS DAILY
- EXHIBIT GOOD TEAM SKILLS BY HELPING OTHER ASSOCIATES
- Excellent Attendance and Good Work Performance Record
- Excellent Safety Record
- Must be able to work overtime – Daily and Weekends
- Must have at least 1 year of manufacturing experience.
- Good Mechanical Aptitude.
- Must pass Internal assessment testing.
Positions available for 2nd shift of 2:30pm - 10:50pm or
12 hr night shift of 6:00pm-6:20pm; 4 days 1 week & 3 days the next week.
TO APPLY: Complete online application for Topeka Extrusion Operator at www.niscojobs.com
Indeed - 19 months ago
Nishikawa Cooper LLC is an automotive manufacturing supplier of rubber seals. We are a joint venture between Nishikawa Rubber Company in...