Nissan North America

Nissan North America United States Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Decherd, TNApril 21, 2015
Pros: awesome hours
Cons: hard to get over time
~building engines
~how to build them correctly
~awesome management
~everyone gets along
~learning how to do a job for the first time and in time
Lack of management and a negative working environnent.
Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 20, 2015
Pros: Decenr pay
Cons: Management, working conditions
Once I did receive a raise, the pay was fairly decent. Publicly Nissan prides itself on "quality" but yet there were/are vehicles going down the line with missing components (probably the reason for all their recalls) and employees working 21+ days straight. There are a lot of people in management positions that have no idea as to what is going on or know how to assist their employees when issues are escalated. At the end of the day, Nissan does not care about their employees or want to better the working conditions.
worked to death
car assembly line technician (Current Employee), Smyrna,TNApril 19, 2015
Pros: many vacation days
Cons: short breaks, hardly ever any family time and Nissan employees look down on others
Work is very strenuous, takes away your personal life completely. Nissan employees make more than other Yates employees working next to them doing the same work. Yates H.R. department is poorly ran. Does not look out for their employees. If injured on the job, you may as well look for different work.
Great Place
HR Specialty Services Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 15, 2015
Pros: good car rates
Cons: contractor
I have learned skills to continue to grown in my career path. The people have been very nice and really are driven to make a great product in the USA.
A new field for me.
Analyst (Current Employee), Canton, MSApril 15, 2015
This job was very different and was a good learning experience for me. I met new people of all shades and it was awesome until they get mad at you for trying to collect rent. All and all it was a great experience for me and my family.
The career path is clear and achievable
Sr Business Objects Developer (Former Employee), Franklin, TNApril 3, 2015
Awesome Professional Environment...The staff and coworkers are great and task oriented. The career path is clear and achievable
Nissan was great. I can personally say that I was satisfied as an employee with their company while I was there. I’d recommend this job to anyone interested in pursuing it.
Nice place to work!!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 2, 2015
It was good to work with people in there. Plus I lost 60 pounds because of the extra hard work I been doing there. Staff is very cool and they are friendly.
Good job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNMarch 18, 2015
I loved working at Nissan. The workers and supervisors were caring, nice and treated me like I was family. I learned how to do data entry. The hardest part of this job was working over night due to the fact that I was pregnant and the long drive to and from work. I enjoyed everything about this job.
outdated equipment and very poor management
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNMarch 18, 2015
Pros: pay/benefits, co-workers
Cons: management
Nissan is a good place to work if all you need is a check and benefits. I worked for Yates services, most of my co-workers were hard working, nice men and women. Yates management made this job harder than it had to be, favoritism runs rampant and it seems that if they think that they can belittle you and make themselves look good, they will. My direct supervisor was a great guy but the department head would look you straight in the eyes and lie to you, both of you knowing he's lying and also knowing there is nothing you can do about it. His opinion is, shut up and do your job, if you don't like it, quit.
Its a open door policy job
Line Technician (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: shorts breaks
My workplace is a very enjoyable place to work. Great atmosphere and great people to work for. Its a future job and great job security.Its a family atmosphere and a great place to work.
high speed production
o Technician (Current Employee), Decherd, TNMarch 12, 2015
this is a high speed fast paced environment. attendance is very important. pay is above average for the area. please be able to pass a drug test.
Awesome
Account Representative (Current Employee), Irving TexasMarch 8, 2015
productive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), marion ilMarch 5, 2015
Pros: working with people and co workers
Cons: long hours not much vacation
enjoyed working but the life at home wasn't much. i worked a lot of hours but there was no flex it was all take from them no give. Needs more vacation for the stress of the job but overall i enjoyed the job because of the people.
Outsourced my department to another country
Regional Specialist/Quality Representative (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMarch 3, 2015
Pros: nissan is a known brand
Cons: outsource overseas
A great job to have I relocated with the company to another state once there the company decided to outsource my department over seas to India. That really sucked!!!
Hard working place.
manager (Former Employee), Canton, MSMarch 1, 2015
Pros: overtime pay and double time for sundays
Cons: worked long hours daily
Gained a lot of experience there. Learned about the automotive business in Supply Chain area. Gained knowledge of material flow through out the plant and the global area.
productive
Auto Body (Current Employee), Canton, MSFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: no lunch
Cons: short breaks
its a very demanding job. I pray every morning that I have a great day. I work hard every day to keep the lines supplied. most days the lines have problems but I try to make sure I have enough supplies on the lines I have to supply.
It was very Good place to work ..
Production Technician (Former Employee), Decherd, TNFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: bonus
Cons: i had to drive a good distance to get to work evryday.
Everyone there was a team player. How to Think Really fast .Management always looked out for the Workers.. the hardest part of the job was keeping Transmission fluide off your skin.. at the end of the day to know that the Quota was made and every motor was built to satisfaction ..
Comapny very focused on profitability status.
Senior Manager Human Resources (Current Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: excellent company benefits
Cons: rotating leadership in key positions that changed companies business plan.
The HR Business partner was exciting. No two days were the same. I was able to manage my client groups talent management areas, compensation, succession planning, performance management, employee relations and all other HR initiatives.
awesome work place.
Warranty claims (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: 401k
Cons: nights, and weekends
Always made sure we were ready for the day, worked in a friendly place, felt like family at times and we all worked as a team.
Productive. Great Workers. Very Smart Leaders.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MSFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great consistent pay.
Cons: long hours but its worth it.
It's a great place to work overall. I've learned team work, leadership, communication skills, responsibility, and dedication. I absolutely enjoyed my time working at Nissan.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nissan North America

Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North – Read more

Nissan North America Salaries