Nissan North America

Nissan North America Employer Reviews

I have enjoyed working wherever I was.
Production Technician II (Current Employee), Canton, MSDecember 15, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay
Cons: sometimes the hours
Go to work and do my job. Work well with others but also can work by my self. Fast learner. Don't mind getting challenge.
Productive and very involved work place
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Decherd, TNDecember 11, 2014
Pros: wonderful people and supervisors
Cons: n/a
Nissan is a very wonderful company. They are involved with there workers and workers families, the people are nice and care about their job very much. Everybody was there to do one thing. Which was to make good working and lasting Nissan parts and everyone loved doing it.
Production
Area Manager (Former Employee), Canton, MSDecember 10, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: short breaks, inexperienced new hired techs
I conducted planning, analysis, coordination, and guidance for training in the automobile industry. Analyze policies, managed daily operations, and planning the use of materials, human resources and those medical issues general in nature be directed or expedited to the functional area within the operation.
Regional Assurance Products Analyst (Former Employee), Franklin, TNDecember 10, 2014
Great place to work with with co-workers. Had a phenomenal company culture centered around a work hard-play hard environment. Employees are valued and there is limitless advancement possibilities.
productivity
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Temporary Employee) (Former Employee), Canton, MSDecember 9, 2014
the plant was full of life and if you love working with your hands you would love working here.
Productive work environment
Car Wash (Former Employee), Exton, PADecember 4, 2014
i had fun working there, management was good. As long as you did your job you had no problems. I never had any problems there. The only thing i disliked was that i used to go to school and i had leave work at midnight at times.
Money not worth the work / life balance
Area Manager (Current Employee), Canton, MSDecember 3, 2014
Pros: money is good
Cons: work / life balance
The money is good but to me personaly it is not worth: the long hours, weekend work (with last min. notice), stress and workload.
i made others happy.
Leader (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNDecember 1, 2014
Cons: short breaks
I did everything I could to work my way up. my co-workers are great. the hardest part of the job was learning the skills but once I got it down,i was good to go. making new friends.
Great Place to Work
Market Intelligence Intern (Former Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 26, 2014
Over the course of my internship I was constantly interacting with my manager and cross-functional teams. The work was enjoyable and really tested your skills and creative thinking. The culture of the company is very focused and laid back which promotes and more communicative environment which increases productivity & learning ability.
great company
Kelly Service Temp Agent (Former Employee), Canton, MSNovember 24, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: great job
I LOVED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY JUST WASNT ENOUGH PAY AND MY COWORKERS WERE GREAT PEOPLE TO HANG AROUND . I LOVED WORKING FOR JACKSON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Lots of stressed out people
Project Manager (Former Employee), Franklin TNNovember 23, 2014
Pros: great experience builder, excellent pay, limited benefits for contractors
Cons: politcs, stressors, limited training, limited training and coaching
I worked as a project manager at the Headquarters in Franklin TN. Most of those I asked admitted that they only there for the money. And while the money was very good, the overall environment was not.

I was a contractor and thus parked in the designated contractor area. Some days, the lot was overflowing. Nissan makes high use of contractors. After – more... I worked a few months there, I realized that there was very little chance of ever being an employee. I had already met many talented people who had been contractors for years.

The expectation was to work 60 hours and get paid for 40. And while this can and does exist in today's corporate world, it should not be the standard.

The managers we good people, but the culture was riddled with politics and games. I bailed when another PM position opened somewhere else. – less
Excellent company with great benefits
Manufacturing Manager (Current Employee), Decherd, TNNovember 22, 2014
Pros: great benefits and pay
My career at Nissan has been an awesome experience. Without it, I would never have been able to enjoy the things that many people are not able to. The workers work well together and work as a team.
Wal-Mart was not my one favorite job
Detailer/Porter (Former Employee), Laurel, MDNovember 20, 2014
Pros: some rewards for safty during the month
Cons: there was a lot of favortism
Most of the management was ok, But there was a great deal of favoritism and the work was hard but it was at times you could learn a lot from the people you worked with.
The Epitome of the car business
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 20, 2014
Pros: it is a great stepping stone in learning how the business works
Cons: too many to list here
I worked for this company for about a year. During that time it was a constant struggle just to get paid on the money that was owed to me. Additionally, the majority of the management team is rude and difficult to work for. I can't say that I enjoyed my time there. However, I did learn several valuable lessons.
great place to work
Kelly Service Temp Agent (Former Employee), Canton, MSNovember 20, 2014
great place to work, skills co workers where great peole the job itself was easy
Hard worker
Car Detailing/Parts (Current Employee), Middletown, NYNovember 19, 2014
Motivated person always keep myself busy. I like working on cars making them look nice. Always take my time and make sure the cars are good. What i learned at this job is how to waxs cars and buffing re-painting them agin its pretty cool. My co-workers are pretty cool they are the ones that teach me how to do all this kinda stuff .
Good financial compensation, but no career growth
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good starting salary and benefits
Cons: almost no career growth
A good company to work for if you are nearing retirement and just need to have a job to pay the bills. However, if you are looking for career growth and move up the ladder, this is not a company for you. Good starting salary and benefits make this an attractive company, but cannot work here for long on the same salary :).
Used to be great, haven't worked there in 20 years.
Manager, Information Systems (Former Employee), Carson, CANovember 15, 2014
Nissan was a great company, but haven't worked there in a long time.
not healty environment
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 13, 2014
Pros: we were on flate wich gave us freedom
Cons: no room for advancement
come in get work orders start in on our work for the day had management always up your back watching you and asking questions and not allowing work to be productive.
co workers we good but moral was very low
Only worked with one other person
Parts Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Forest Park, GeorgiaNovember 13, 2014
Pros: loved the people i worked with
Cons: had to move to another state
This job was great. I was only 12 minutes from home at the time and my son went to highschool 3 minutes from me so I was available for school functions. I also got to learn about parts which was quite interesting as well.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nissan North America

Nissan MotorĀ gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North – Read more