Nissan North America

Nissan North America Employer Reviews

The Epitome of the car business
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 20, 2014
Pros: it is a great stepping stone in learning how the business works
Cons: too many to list here
I worked for this company for about a year. During that time it was a constant struggle just to get paid on the money that was owed to me. Additionally, the majority of the management team is rude and difficult to work for. I can't say that I enjoyed my time there. However, I did learn several valuable lessons.
great place to work
Kelly Service Temp Agent (Former Employee), Canton, MSNovember 20, 2014
great place to work, skills co workers where great peole the job itself was easy
Hard worker
Car Detailing/Parts (Current Employee), Middletown, NYNovember 19, 2014
Motivated person always keep myself busy. I like working on cars making them look nice. Always take my time and make sure the cars are good. What i learned at this job is how to waxs cars and buffing re-painting them agin its pretty cool. My co-workers are pretty cool they are the ones that teach me how to do all this kinda stuff .
Good financial compensation, but no career growth
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good starting salary and benefits
Cons: almost no career growth
A good company to work for if you are nearing retirement and just need to have a job to pay the bills. However, if you are looking for career growth and move up the ladder, this is not a company for you. Good starting salary and benefits make this an attractive company, but cannot work here for long on the same salary :).
Used to be great, haven't worked there in 20 years.
Manager, Information Systems (Former Employee), Carson, CANovember 15, 2014
Nissan was a great company, but haven't worked there in a long time.
not healty environment
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 13, 2014
Pros: we were on flate wich gave us freedom
Cons: no room for advancement
come in get work orders start in on our work for the day had management always up your back watching you and asking questions and not allowing work to be productive.
co workers we good but moral was very low
Only worked with one other person
Parts Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Forest Park, GeorgiaNovember 13, 2014
Pros: loved the people i worked with
Cons: had to move to another state
This job was great. I was only 12 minutes from home at the time and my son went to highschool 3 minutes from me so I was available for school functions. I also got to learn about parts which was quite interesting as well.
Large OEM, great experience.
Process Engineer (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNNovember 4, 2014
High technology facility, good people overall, and paid overtime however the constant shuffling of management was tedious.
extremly productive
Technican (Former Employee), TNOctober 31, 2014
Pros: you got to lease cars from them
Cons: not fair, not truthfull, intimadating
it was a job an a paycheck. could have been more truthful an upfront about things.
Productive work days
Mechanic (Former Employee), Canton, MSOctober 28, 2014
Pros: enviornemnt and working with the other workers there.
It was a very productive day while attend this job. I have learned many more mechanical, engineering and forklift skills. The co-works and mangers were pretty nice and easy to get along with. To me there weren't many hard parts about this job. I enjoy working with the people that worked with me and the work environment also.
a typical day at work
Forklift Driver/Sequence Puller (Current Employee), canton msOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good money
Cons: no vacations
Working at Nissan has really brought the work out of me. doing the time I have work there I am a better forklift driver and also extended my relationship with my co-workers
Good employer
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee), canton msOctober 15, 2014
Good place and people, loss of benefits, lack of pay increases and travel distance is a major negative for me. They offer plenty of training opportunitys and advancement opportunity.
Great co-workers
Service Advisor / New Business Development (Former Employee), McKinney, TxOctober 14, 2014
Greeting and servicing customers vehicles daily. New customers were invited to share our level of service.
Boring area that i work in.
Spot Repair Leader (Current Employee), Canton, MSOctober 13, 2014
Pros: we get a catered lunch when we make goal on inspections for month.
Cons: the healthcare coverage is not as good as it once was. no company match on 401k.
My dailey routine is very boring.
I have learned to prep and paint cars.
Management is okay.
My co-workers are complacent. They do not want to advance and do not want me to advance. Selfish group.
The hardest part of my job is pushing the Light Commercial Vehicle by dolly to the offline to paint them. Very physical.
I like that we are compensated very – more... well. – less
Productive and fun place to work.
Assembly Line Technician (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNOctober 2, 2014
Nissan is a growing company with good quality vehicles. Everyone at Nissan is committed to provide their customers with what they expect in a car. And thats safety, quality, and style.
alot of hours
Sales (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 10 hr days
hope you sell

hope your manager don't change commition to back of the house

hope your manager don't do charge back because of finance mistake
No care about employees
Contractor (Current Employee), USAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: accessibility to fitness programs and facilities. days off for holidays. amazing co-workers
Cons: no work life balance, long working hours, low morale, lack of appreciation, no senor management responsibility- blame goes to those who work the hardest, unrealistic goals and deadlines.
The amount of stress in the workplace is over the top. People are forced to work 12 hour days for months just to meet unrealistic deadlines. Employees are run ragged, worn down and treated like drones rather than human beings. There is no accountability for upper management and the people who do work hard and give their all are not recognized. Health – more... suffers and no thought is given to the fact that it is the senior level causing the problems. The culture of this company needs to change before any improvement can possibly be made to the environment for the employees. People are continuously leaving for other companies. – less
Auto Technician (Former Employee), Franklin, TNSeptember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working there. Everyone got along great. I enjoyed the technical aspect of my job.
service
parking attendent (Former Employee), Chicago IlSeptember 28, 2014
• Led planning, objective assignment, and budgeting plans
• Processed transactions, balanced books at the end of each shift, learned about accounting and inventory practices.
• Issued all coupon sales, transaction register requests and monthly parking stickers.
• Handled all schedules of daily drops and money dealings.
• Evaluated ticket reconciliation – more... and reported accident reports to management.

• Encountered and resolved customer services issues – less
A good place to work but needs more pay
Cleaner (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: seeing everything at its best in the end, meeting people.
Cons: not enough pay, picking up trash.
I guess this place is a good place to work. I usually clean in this place, considering my job title as well. Over here I made a lot of friends, but they mostly work in the office. These people are my favorite part of work, i get to meet them and socialize a bit with them. Though the hardest part of my job really isn't hard at all. Its simple, really. – more... I actually don't have co-workers, this place doesn't really need anymore people anyway. This is at least an o.k place to work. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Nissan North America

Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North – Read more