Nissan North America

Nissan North America Employee Reviews

Decent work experience
Cashier/Receptionist (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: good pay, employees great
Cons: management office gossip and drama
busy on and off with calls, filing, restocking soda or coffee, cashing out customers and inputing news cars in computer.
I learned how handle cash and checks and check in new cars.
Management wasn't that great the owner is nice but some of the managers in upstairs office aren't too great and cause problems and are too strict. Coworkers were very kind and friendly. hardest part was keeping track of cash in cash box.
enjoyed the employees and company gatherings and events.
Stock product from trucks on to shelves
STOCKER (Former Employee), Somerset, NJMay 5, 2015
Pros: Available overtime
Cons: Mandatory overtime
Start work at 8am until 430 with mandatory overnight and mandatory two saturdays. I would walk pretty much the whole day with Nissan parts on a cart and scanner placing items in correct spot.
Management was your typical management with your good personals as well as your bad ones.
Co-workers were veterans to the company for 15 plus years and were willing to help as much as possible.
The hardest part about the job was the 8 hours on top of 4 hours overnight walking the whole time.
Good job if you are transition
Parts Representative (Former Employee), Bedford TexasApril 30, 2015
Good job if you are interested in the automotive sales industry. Opportunities exist in every facet of running a dealership to incude sales, service, and parts.
It's corporate
Dealer Relations Specialist (Former Employee), Franklin, TNApril 28, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, opportunities for young professionals to gain work experience, expand on skill-set.
Cons: Lack of consistant, management and business plans
This culture is not for everyone. Lacks stability in the way of frequent organizational changes and management who are not well suited for their positions/responsibilities. No open door policy and retaliation is always a fear for most there.
great place to work
Maint technicianSkilled Maintenance/Conveyors (Current Employee), Canton, MSApril 27, 2015
Most enjoyable part of this job is working with the state of the art automobile processing equipment in the facility. the environment and people are very good.. enjoyed working with Nissan
Productive, busy place with long hours.
Technician (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 25, 2015
Pros: Loved the job, co-workers, and management.
Cons: Long hours and no days off.
7 days a week, 12 hour days. I learned a lot about cars. The hours were rough, but I loved the job. Management was great. I put on parts that were missing after coming off production line. I also was in charge of the lot during that project, looking for cars that were needed. After the project was over, I went over to stamping and did metal finish.
fun workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Decherd, TNApril 21, 2015
Pros: awesome hours
Cons: hard to get over time
~building engines
~how to build them correctly
~awesome management
~everyone gets along
~learning how to do a job for the first time and in time
Lack of management and a negative working environnent.
Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 20, 2015
Pros: Decenr pay
Cons: Management, working conditions
Once I did receive a raise, the pay was fairly decent. Publicly Nissan prides itself on "quality" but yet there were/are vehicles going down the line with missing components (probably the reason for all their recalls) and employees working 21+ days straight. There are a lot of people in management positions that have no idea as to what is going on or know how to assist their employees when issues are escalated. At the end of the day, Nissan does not care about their employees or want to better the working conditions.
worked to death
car assembly line technician (Current Employee), Smyrna,TNApril 19, 2015
Pros: many vacation days
Cons: short breaks, hardly ever any family time and Nissan employees look down on others
Work is very strenuous, takes away your personal life completely. Nissan employees make more than other Yates employees working next to them doing the same work. Yates H.R. department is poorly ran. Does not look out for their employees. If injured on the job, you may as well look for different work.
Great Place
HR Specialty Services Analyst (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 15, 2015
Pros: good car rates
Cons: contractor
I have learned skills to continue to grown in my career path. The people have been very nice and really are driven to make a great product in the USA.
A new field for me.
Analyst (Current Employee), Canton, MSApril 15, 2015
This job was very different and was a good learning experience for me. I met new people of all shades and it was awesome until they get mad at you for trying to collect rent. All and all it was a great experience for me and my family.
The career path is clear and achievable
Sr Business Objects Developer (Former Employee), Franklin, TNApril 3, 2015
Awesome Professional Environment...The staff and coworkers are great and task oriented. The career path is clear and achievable
Nissan was great. I can personally say that I was satisfied as an employee with their company while I was there. I’d recommend this job to anyone interested in pursuing it.
Nice place to work!!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNApril 2, 2015
It was good to work with people in there. Plus I lost 60 pounds because of the extra hard work I been doing there. Staff is very cool and they are friendly.
Good job
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNMarch 18, 2015
I loved working at Nissan. The workers and supervisors were caring, nice and treated me like I was family. I learned how to do data entry. The hardest part of this job was working over night due to the fact that I was pregnant and the long drive to and from work. I enjoyed everything about this job.
outdated equipment and very poor management
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNMarch 18, 2015
Pros: pay/benefits, co-workers
Cons: management
Nissan is a good place to work if all you need is a check and benefits. I worked for Yates services, most of my co-workers were hard working, nice men and women. Yates management made this job harder than it had to be, favoritism runs rampant and it seems that if they think that they can belittle you and make themselves look good, they will. My direct supervisor was a great guy but the department head would look you straight in the eyes and lie to you, both of you knowing he's lying and also knowing there is nothing you can do about it. His opinion is, shut up and do your job, if you don't like it, quit.
Its a open door policy job
Line Technician (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: shorts breaks
My workplace is a very enjoyable place to work. Great atmosphere and great people to work for. Its a future job and great job security.Its a family atmosphere and a great place to work.
high speed production
o Technician (Current Employee), Decherd, TNMarch 12, 2015
this is a high speed fast paced environment. attendance is very important. pay is above average for the area. please be able to pass a drug test.
Awesome
Account Representative (Current Employee), Irving TexasMarch 8, 2015
productive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), marion ilMarch 5, 2015
Pros: working with people and co workers
Cons: long hours not much vacation
enjoyed working but the life at home wasn't much. i worked a lot of hours but there was no flex it was all take from them no give. Needs more vacation for the stress of the job but overall i enjoyed the job because of the people.
Outsourced my department to another country
Regional Specialist/Quality Representative (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMarch 3, 2015
Pros: nissan is a known brand
Cons: outsource overseas
A great job to have I relocated with the company to another state once there the company decided to outsource my department over seas to India. That really sucked!!!

1 2 3 4 5

About Nissan North America

Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North – Read more

Nissan North America Salaries