Nissan North America Employer Reviews

It was very Good place to work ..
Production Technician (Former Employee), Decherd, TNFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: bonus
Cons: i had to drive a good distance to get to work evryday.
Everyone there was a team player. How to Think Really fast .Management always looked out for the Workers.. the hardest part of the job was keeping Transmission fluide off your skin.. at the end of the day to know that the Quota was made and every motor was built to satisfaction ..
Comapny very focused on profitability status.
Senior Manager Human Resources (Current Employee), Franklin, TNFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: excellent company benefits
Cons: rotating leadership in key positions that changed companies business plan.
The HR Business partner was exciting. No two days were the same. I was able to manage my client groups talent management areas, compensation, succession planning, performance management, employee relations and all other HR initiatives.
awesome work place.
Warranty claims (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: 401k
Cons: nights, and weekends
Always made sure we were ready for the day, worked in a friendly place, felt like family at times and we all worked as a team.
Productive. Great Workers. Very Smart Leaders.
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee), Canton, MSFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: great consistent pay.
Cons: long hours but its worth it.
It's a great place to work overall. I've learned team work, leadership, communication skills, responsibility, and dedication. I absolutely enjoyed my time working at Nissan.
great summer job
detailer shuttle driver (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 7, 2015
summer job started work at seven every morning. i washed cars and drove customers home.i was started off washing but worked hard and became shuttle driver
Best Dealer to work for
Service Advisor (Former Employee), Union City, GAFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: free lunches on saturdays
Was treated with respect and I enjoyed my job thoroughly. Management team was great and always took care of their employees.
Somethings about me as a person
Material Handler/Assembler (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 4, 2015
Everyday was a good day. I loved to do my job so that made me have a good day. My co-workers may say that I am a very happy go person and easy to get know.
Technician (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: job, paycheck
Cons: hours, labor
Nissan was great. I can personally say that I was satisfied as an employee with their company while I was there. I’d recommend this job to anyone interested in pursuing it.
not worth the time
Material Handler (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: ?????
Cons: clueless management, low pay for contracted workers, work schedule
if youre in a bind like i was its a great temp job. the only real money to be made there is either on the production line or to be an actual employee of nissan. The work schedule is pretty erratic you never know if youre working 5 or 6 days until the day before. you never know if youre going home early due to a maintenance issue or not. Temps and contract employees make considerably less an hour compared to nissan counterparts doing the same job.
No consistency in work schedule
PQA Technician (Current Employee), Canton, MSJanuary 29, 2015
Easy job to learn
Requires a lot of standing on your feet
Lot of weekend work
Nissan of Clovis
Service Technician (Former Employee), Clovis, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: work on cars
Cons: over staffed shop
great place good staff, well stocks shop.
come in work on cars, oil, tire, parts, inspections, every day the same but different.
Nissan is an good paying job! You just have little to no time off to be with your family.
Technician (Current Employee), Canton, MSJanuary 22, 2015
Nissan, for me started being a very decent job. They paid you well and they have great benefits. My co-workers were wonderful people that never had a problem giving you a helping hand. We normally worked 8 hour shifts but at any moment that could change. Thats where it gets bad, for me at least and most if not all of my co-workers. For a year and a half we always knew what time we were scheduled to come in to work, but we never knew what time we would get off. They would tell us 8 hours, but10 minutes before shift is over managers would come by and tell us "10 hours". Which sucked and everyone hated. The only things that great about working at nissan is being beside amazing people like my co- workers. I would rate management an 4 on a scale of 1-10. They act as if they care nothing about you even when you're hurt. But yes its a good paying job.
n/a
Forklift/tug operator (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJanuary 19, 2015
easy work, to many days for limited money, not enough hours to work 6 days out of the week
Good company with growing future
Safety and Ergonomic Engineer (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJanuary 17, 2015
Nissan is one of the biggest manufacturing companies in Middle Tennessee Area.
Interesting work on edge of technology
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: 3223 shift gives you a great work to life balance
Cons: there is little room for advancement.
Nissan is for the most part is a good place to work. The atmosphere is stressful but rewarding. The Insurance is not as good as I would have hoped but is better than most. The work is challenging.
Staff mark - Columbia (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: good heath fun breaks
Nissan is a Place of production and being very productive with other to get the job done, putting together all the cars in time for consumers to drive again in the best and improved Nissan car its fun fast cooling and betters than any place I've ever work at ....
Productive Workplace with Career Opportunities
Production Assiociate (Former Employee), Canton, MSJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: benefits, work bonus, time paid off
Cons: short breaks
Working for Nissan has been the best work experience i have had in all my years of working. I enjoyed my job and what i did. My managers and supervisors was always fair and they listened to our suggestions. I learned while working there that the employees are treated equal even the ones that worked for suppliers. The most enjoyable part of my job was i learned something new about it every night and that allowed me to become better at what i did. The hardest part of my job is hoping that everyone is following safety precautions. I also loved my co-workers they became a part of my family as i'm theirs. We worked together too send out "Quality Products".
always on the move in this company which suited my work style....
Forklift Maintanence (Former Employee), Aurora, ILJanuary 13, 2015
I was always called on to maintain the forklifts and the warehouse floor to remove anything that was obstructing other workers... I like the fact I could work at my own pace which was quick and the distance also....
Good place to work.
Maintenance Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Canton, MSJanuary 8, 2015
Great people, good work environment. Great place to work. Job/life balance is good.
Nissan Job
Part Handler (Current Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 16, 2014
It's okay, you just have to want that to be your career to be successful at it. It takes mental toughness, hard work and dedication.

1 2 3 4 5

About Nissan North America

Nissan Motor gets where it's going in North America through Nissan North America. With plants in the US and Mexico, Nissan North – Read more