We are looking for an SEO Manager position to join our marketing agency, located in Wilshire / LaBrea.
The ideal candidate would have 2-4 years of SEO Experience under their belt, with knowledge and proficiency in the following:
1. Article Writing- Being able to create articles from gathering research on a variety of topics.
2. Keyword Building and Research- Understanding how to build a keyword database and being able to assemble strong variations as well as obtaining keywords from competitors websites.
3. On Page Analysis- Knowing proper Meta, Alt, Schema, and other key elements for SEO on a page.
4. Backlink Building- Understanding value in backlink building and parasite building. Being able to distinguish the difference between White hat, Gray hat, and Black hat backlinks.
The candidate would have solid experience with the following software:
1. Google Analytics (plus if you are certified)
2. Google Adwords (plus if you are certified)
3. Facebook Ad Campaigns
7. Google Docs
8. Experience and knowledge with: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, and LinkedIn as well as any others.
9. Understanding and have experience doing social media marketing
Other software that is a bonus if you are fluent and have experience:
3. Report building
4. Backend or Front End Development knowledge (please specify and provide samples)
5. Graphic design experience
Degree in Business or Marketing
Other notes about the job:
You must be a self starter, someone who is capable of handling a large variety of tasks and clients. The position requires you to be punctual, professional in a creative environment, and a go getter who is willing to learn and grow with the company. There will never be a day where you would do the same thing each day. You will always get challenged and a lot of responsibility understanding the software and programs.
In Order To Apply:
Our process works like this... Send your resume, and a link to your social network accounts. If you want to go the extra route, put a video on YouTube or Vimeo introducing yourself. Tell us about your experience and something you've done in marketing that you are proud of: example: produced a viral video, brought a previous job or a friends site to number one for a phrase, handled social media marketing.
We will setup a phone interview first, and after the phone interview, we will decide if you are a fit for the team with a one on one. The position is available in April.
If you do not submit links to your social network sites, you will not be considered.
This is a full time position, with the rate negotiable depending on experience.