This position performs all functions related to receiving calls, greeting clients, vendors, and deliveries at the main reception area, as well as providing administrative support as needed. Individual must possess flexibility for overtime, as needed.
Location: Albany, NY
- High school diploma required; two-year college degree preferred
- Secretarial/administrative support experience required; law firm experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and to take the initiative to accomplish objectives in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and customer service skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Meets and greets clients and visitors.
- Answers calls in a positive and professional manner; directs phone calls to the appropriate attorney, staff member or to the voice mail system.
- Operates a multi-line phone or console.
- Schedules conference rooms and order food/beverage service.
- Maintains an awareness of potential office security issues. Contacts the appropriate authorities in case of an emergency.
- Provides cooperative, responsive and courteous service to co-workers, attorneys and external clients.
- Input & release timekeeper time entries as required.
- Legal Key support as required.
- Administrative support to secretarial support team as required.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
Nixon Peabody LLP is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Nixon Peabody LLP is one of the 50 largest law firms in the United States with more than 600 attorneys working in 15 major practice areas....