no Employee Reviews

Eazy fun work
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAMarch 9, 2016
I always get nervous but then I get used to it and just start working hard ...I learned what i had to a certain amount of time, also the management is pretty tight but that is fine
My Co-worker was friendly and funny
the hardest part of the job was it had to be done at a certain amount of time but i still got it done
the most enjoyable part was of course making money
Pros
good amount of break time
Cons
no cons
fun workplace
Friendly customer service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 1, 2016
hard and a okay day, learn alot, nice co workers, hardest part of the day awesome management rude customers, nice environment.
Pros
free lunches!
Productive and enjoyable place to learn more
English Teacher (Former Employee) –  MostarFebruary 23, 2016
The job itself is not that difficult, you just need time to get into it. I have learned many things about other people's culture. The management and co-workers are just fine, they tell me whatever I need to know. There is no hard part in the job where you learn people other language because you just have to be patient and calmed and get them feedback when they need it, and results will come soon, and that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Format errors
no job title (Current Employee) –  around Centralia, WAJanuary 27, 2016
I have listed the jobs I have had below, but there was a single title required. Look at the below jobs there.

The work is relatively boring, but the supervisors are excellent, and the hours are flexible. The only bad thing I noticed was the inconsistency of work needed.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
inconsistent
Rewarding, Humbling, Experience, Difficult
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJanuary 14, 2016
Bathing, feeding, meal prep, med pass/check, conversation and cleaning. I learned that I like to help others, I'm responsible, patience, caring, trustworthy, efficiency, and level headed. I had no co-workers. The hardest part of my job was, watching someone I was very close with and loved slowly die. I enjoyed being there for her, being the person she talked to, being the one who took care of her, just having her know that as long as we were both alive she would never be alone.
Pros
I was my own boss. I worked at my own pace
Cons
no pay, wasnt a real job
Babysitting
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSJanuary 7, 2016
it is fun taking care of kids and making sure they need what they need and i would love to take care of your kids and to be able to have you have so fun in your life and be able to go out with friends and dates with your husband and have fun with friends
helpfull
management (Current Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJanuary 3, 2016
it is a good to be i live with the lady and take care of her its not a company its me taking care of someone who is not related because she needs the help.
fun work place
4.good envoirnment
5.we will be having good work experience
work for good
marketer (Former Employee) –  lagosJuly 23, 2015
performance reviews at work can be a frightening, nerve-wracking experience, especially if i find out during one that my supervisor isn't happy with the work i've been doing. Even worse than the review itself, however, can be the days after it — deciding how to react to the things i hear during my review can be extra stressful if i am worried that i'am next on the chopping block. Luckily, there's a right way and a wrong way to approach any performance review. With the right strategies, it's possible to recover from the most brutal negative review or even capitalize on a positive one.
Pros
orking at a supermarket on weeknights is not too bad. You tend to have a lot of time just standing, waiting for a customer
Cons
It might not seem like a big deal, but it is. It’s very uncomfortable because both of you know that you know each other but
any
intern or working student (Former Employee) –  anyApril 15, 2015
A typical day at work 8 hours or longer 6 days a week.
I learnt a lot about day-to-day management, accounting and communication process inside the company.
I am easy to learn, open-minded person with good communication skills, had good relations with co-workers.
The hardest part of the job is a start-up when gathering all inputs and data need to be gathered.
The most enjoyable part of the job is watching at GREAT RESULTS!
Pros
Free launcer
Unrealistic work loads and terrible management
CEM (Current Employee) –  washington DCMarch 14, 2015
I've worked almost every position at michaels at 2 different locations now except for salaried managers and sales specialist, and while a lot of the experience is dependent upon having good managers, they are few are far between. Corporate has a designated number of hours that the manager can schedule cashiers for, and often this is not enough hours to run the store. The understaffed cashiers then have to pull the weight of a job for thrice as many people, all the while customers are issuing complaints and demanding that cashiers leave their busy registers to come walk them through a craft because there's no one on the floor. Inevitably the store becomes trashed and the closing team often has to stay for hours afterwards to clean the floor with only 2-3 people. Cashiers are penalized for customers not wanting to give their emails out and you can lose your job over enough people not wanting more spam mail. Policy is self contradictory and requires store managers to be in several places at once. Truck work is not done in teams, but you are expected to unpack boxes for 5-7 hours in silence by yourself at 3 am. Any work that takes longer than the allowed time before the store opens then causes the store floor to be in disarray or have a half completed display that customers will complain about more than any other store i've been at. Custom framing is the best section of the store, however the front management often knows nothing about what's going on in the frame shop, even though they're supposed to be bronze certified. Corperate policy is that framers are supposed to be  more... out of the frame shop by 7 (when they store closes at 9) to help clean the floor. The hours for this however come from framing, not customer service or cashiering, and thus many times production on the $300+ orders has to be put on hold while they tidy up $100 worth of paper and glue. At framers meeting they are constantly told they are a specialized section and an elite service, however their official duties now include toilet scrubbing at the end of the day instead of frame work.

Overall michaels is an understaffed company with no uniting theme throughout the store that leads to messes beyond the capacity of the few associates to clean. Corporate policy is contradictory and shows a lack of understanding of what's actually happening in the stores.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no fulltime positions, unrealistic policies, unreasonable clientele
this company work hard to help people to find job
typing online job (Current Employee) –  home workJanuary 20, 2015
i love typing and my speed in typing is very good and i can type english and arabic language

i enjoy typing
but the hardest part in this job is typing with cap and small latters
Kept me busy
babysitter (Former Employee) –  Sherwood oregonOctober 31, 2014
I learned to handle and get a long with kids very well, Her mom was really nice and paid me a decent amount and never missed a pay day.
Pros
She kept me very entertained
Cons
I had to wait there for a while
quality and prodactive
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dar, MDOctober 27, 2014
just I am happy to do ever thing that expected from me ,I will learn textile management.
Pros
free lanch
Cons
healthcare
teaching quran
online quran teaching (Former Employee) –  Canada, KYSeptember 14, 2014
teaching quran hifz as well as nazira to local students in karachi
Cons
Very engaging and productive.
Certified Peer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 29, 2014
Schedule home and office visits. Assist patient with scheduling and keeping their clinic appointments. Creating a list of questions discuss with their physician. Teach patient how to travel on the public transit. Impower patient how to speak and be assertive when need be. I learned that it is difficult answering to several individuals and that I cannot please everyone. I remember that we are all different and uniquely made and we must respect one another. My hardest part on the job was the patient wanting one thing and the co worker wanting something completely different.The most enjoyable part of the job is my patient they are eager to see me and I am to them. the time shared with them make all the difference in the world. Many of which have no family her in the city.
Pros
Knowing your boundaries
Cons
Being creative while working.
student
Student (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 20, 2014
learn the new technique and create skill to find job get more advance in the future
Creative and Enthusiastic Environment
Private Student Education Study Sessions (Current Employee) –  Simsbury, CTNovember 4, 2013
I learned that not every day is the same when it comes to personal school tutoring. Of the handful of students I have taught, none of them learn the same.
I prepare and coordinate lesson plans that work with each student every day. I need to be prepared for how they will react and how they grow.
Perceptions change as a student grows. When the student does well they tend to lose focus as they feel able to take on any assignment. As this excitement is encouraged, it is important to teach they can always improve in another area.
The hardest part of the job is the patient and slow progress.
The best part of the job is seeing the results and knowing my students have grown to graduate from studies I guided them through.
Pros
Witnessing the Successful Student Growth
Cons
Occasionally slow paced growth
Enjoyed my job.Like helping others
caregiver/campion/houseworker/light cooking (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2013
Iam not employed at this time.When that I was working I enjoyed working for someone tha did need the help.And had lot of this experenice by just taking care of my parents.Houskeeping as well always needed to done at home.To me housekeeping learned at your own parents home,that is where I learned to just go to clean the peoples houses at the time I was asked for the job.I enjoyed my job to help seniors.I dont think that there was anything that hard about the job.
Pros
short breaks
Cons
No cons
To use my computer on the free time of my work
Self Employed live-in caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2013
All days schedule depends on the client.I have to adjust to the time when he gets up,takes his meals,takes his medications,takes a bath.
That is normal for me.And I always try to do everything my best for the client and his family with all my experience what I obtained.
Hardest part of the job if need to assist with the client many times during the night if client needs help more then 3 times per night.
Most enjoyable part is when client wants to go outside to meet relatives or friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at no. Our community is ready to answer.