The Route Driver position will deliver products to businesses and gas customers on a scheduled route or intermittently. Serve customers by meeting customer needs and resolving customer problems. Drive a truck loaded with compressed gas cylinders, liquid cylinders and hardgoods for delivery to the customers on the scheduled route. In addition, this position assists with miscellaneous duties at the branch which include, but are not limited to processing cylinders, maintaining the dock, shipping and receiving and helping in the branch as needed.
Qualified candidate must have:
- 1 Year CDL Driving Experience
- HazMat Certification
- Clean MVR / driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Understand highway traffic signs and signals
- Previous Customer Service Experience a plus
- Knowledge of industrial gases a plus
Indeed - 12 months ago
Noble Gas Solutions (formerly AWESCO Corp.) is a gas distribution and welding supply company founded in 1940. Noble specializes in...