Noble House Hotels and Resorts

Noble House Hotels and Resorts Employee Reviews

Interviewed here recently...
N/A (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 22, 2017
And I could already tell just from the interview that this would not be a place I would have fun working at. Upon walking into the building, I was severely judged as the receptionist continuously checked out my fiancée and I then would make a stank face. Then, upon meeting the Director, I felt even more judged for my outfit - which was professional with nice slacks and everything - who made me feel like I was an infant.

Now, I do not work here - never will - so I can't comment on any of the other benefits of working for this company but I can say that they made a terrible first impression on me and that I will never, ever work here.
Cons
Everything I heard about in my interview.
Not great.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 29, 2016
Just not a good culture, very cliquey and no training. Having worked for other hotel companies I can say this one is subpar. The pay is good compared to others tho.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Horrible culture.
Great way to get into the industry
Reservations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 6, 2016
This is a great job to get into the Hospiltaity/Hotel industry and gain knowledge. I learned more than I expected and enjoyed working here. This job is in the corporate office for NHHR and never once did I feel unwelcome. Great employees, atmosphere, and overall a great company.
Pros
Knowledgeable, friendly employees and management, job advancements/transfers to the hotel level, benefits, location
Great new environment
Hotel Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 26, 2016
Under new and experienced management since the beginning of 2016, lots of hours and options available. Regular training presentations have been established and staff are staying much longer than before!
Pros
steady work, great place to get started in the hospitality industry
Bad energy, and toxic work environment
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 2, 2015
This was a fun workplace at times because co workers were able to be silly with each other, but i am looking fro something that is taken more serious. I did not like having to feel like I was walking on egg shells every time I saw or talked to manager.
Good assets to manage - good people on team - culture can be difficult
VP / Managing Director (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJune 18, 2012
This is a private company directed and managed by the owner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noble House Hotels and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9