Noble House Hotels and Resorts Employee Reviews

Worst Ever
Former EMployee (Former Employee) –  Little Torch Key, FLMay 2, 2017
If there were a top 5 worst places in the Keys to work, this place would be #1. While the peon staff is tolerable, Stepford wife types and Illegals, the Administrative staff have a superiority complex to the extreme. They seem to forget they are working schmucks like any other employee, not gifts from God. The only reason this place stays in business is because of it's location. Pay is laughable and there is no support from human resources or management. It's a take it or leave it attitude. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from working here. Working at Mc Donald's would be far more profitable and pleasurable.
Cons
Read my review
Interviewed here recently...
N/A (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJanuary 22, 2017
And I could already tell just from the interview that this would not be a place I would have fun working at. Upon walking into the building, I was severely judged as the receptionist continuously checked out my fiancée and I then would make a stank face. Then, upon meeting the Director, I felt even more judged for my outfit - which was professional with nice slacks and everything - who made me feel like I was an infant.

Now, I do not work here - never will - so I can't comment on any of the other benefits of working for this company but I can say that they made a terrible first impression on me and that I will never, ever work here.
Cons
Everything I heard about in my interview.
Not great.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 29, 2016
Just not a good culture, very cliquey and no training. Having worked for other hotel companies I can say this one is subpar. The pay is good compared to others tho.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Horrible culture.
Great way to get into the industry
Reservations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 6, 2016
This is a great job to get into the Hospiltaity/Hotel industry and gain knowledge. I learned more than I expected and enjoyed working here. This job is in the corporate office for NHHR and never once did I feel unwelcome. Great employees, atmosphere, and overall a great company.
Pros
Knowledgeable, friendly employees and management, job advancements/transfers to the hotel level, benefits, location
Director of Outlets (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 10, 2016
Great pay but long hour, even compared to normal food and beverage. I averaged around 70-90 hours a week. It really drove a wedge between family because I was always at work.
Pros
Good pay
Great new environment
Hotel Reservations Agent (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WAJuly 26, 2016
Under new and experienced management since the beginning of 2016, lots of hours and options available. Regular training presentations have been established and staff are staying much longer than before!
Pros
steady work, great place to get started in the hospitality industry
Bad energy, and toxic work environment
Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 2, 2015
This was a fun workplace at times because co workers were able to be silly with each other, but i am looking fro something that is taken more serious. I did not like having to feel like I was walking on egg shells every time I saw or talked to manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Noble House Hotels and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6