Noble Systems Corporation, a fast growing global provider of contact center software solutions, is seeking a Senior Solutions Engineer to work cooperatively with Sales Account Managers to help prospects/clients understand the value of the Noble systems Contact Center Solution Suite. The primary focus of a Solutions Engineer is to build value and to obtain a technical and functional win during the sales cycle.
- Identify and understand the needs and objectives of the prospect/client
- Assist with RFP/RFI responses
- Conduct detailed requirements analyses and contact center assessment
- Deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Work with cross-functional internal organizations to provide relevant input to the product development process
- Achieve assigned quota targets
- Transposition customer to the services team for implementation
- Minimum of 5 years in pre-sales technical support or relevant industry experience.
- 4-year college degree in related field
- Ability to travel up to 70% per annum
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate technology concepts at all customer levels from network engineer to CIO
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and task concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly gain intimate knowledge of standards products and their capabilities
- Strong technical aptitude with demonstrable knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
o Predictive Dialing, Contact Center Technology products
o PBX, ACD, IVR, Unified Messaging products
o Quality Assurance, Workforce Management, call Recording products
o Databases to include Oracle, SQL, DB2, etc.
o Networking to include Windows 2000, Cisco, LDAP, UNIX
o Operating Systems to include Windows, Linux, UNIX, and Mac.