Noblis

Noblis Employer Reviews

What I learned
Senior Software Test Engineer Manager (Former Employee), Quantico, VAJuly 23, 2013
Pros: free treats
They welcomed me with open arms, My co workers were a joy to work with.
Solid place to work
FAA- Federal Aviation Administration Contractor (Current Employee), Washington, DCJune 6, 2013
Pros: decent commute
Cons: poor morale
In a typical day at work, I begin my day by reviewing all incoming e-mail to stay abreast with ongoing dialog. Next, I review the general ledger for all direct & indirect, billable & non-billable charges that have accrued. Next I review the most recent expenditures against the spend plans for each corresponding project.

From then, I'm able to plan – more... my day by identifying action items that require immediate attention, those I will need to contact for discussion, and planning ideas to make the process more efficient.

The hardest part of the day is working around delayed responses from those I've contacted. Often times the action items require a few steps and will need attention from various people.

My management style is putting priority on full transparency and communication, to ensure that we have more than one set of eyes reviewing an issue. – less